Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite "unusual" animal?
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@Hydria @Exulansis Reminds me of an Alomomola! (A pokemon) [img]http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/594.png[/img]
@Hydria
@Exulansis

Reminds me of an Alomomola! (A pokemon)

594.png

plusle.gif
@loalio
Reminds me of an Axolotl
@loalio
Reminds me of an Axolotl
[img]https://nomadtours.co.za/media/5993133178_47603cabb1_b-1024x700.jpg[/img] I don't know if they count as unusual, but shoebill storks!!
5993133178_47603cabb1_b-1024x700.jpg
I don't know if they count as unusual, but shoebill storks!!
sand cats! they're so cute, and i think it's really neat that they live in the desert. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Persian_sand_CAT.jpg[/img]
sand cats! they're so cute, and i think it's really neat that they live in the desert.

Persian_sand_CAT.jpg
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
I love Manta Rays and literally any reptile (yes, the venomous snakes too)
I love Manta Rays and literally any reptile (yes, the venomous snakes too)
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
*begins singing Tardigrade Song by Cosmo Sheldrake*

IF I WERE A TARDIGRADE, I'D SET OUT FROM HOOOOOOME
WHY LIVE IN THE SHRUBBERIES WHEN YOU COULD HAVE A THROOONE

Seriously, look these little guys up. They are INCREDIBLE.
*begins singing Tardigrade Song by Cosmo Sheldrake*

IF I WERE A TARDIGRADE, I'D SET OUT FROM HOOOOOOME
WHY LIVE IN THE SHRUBBERIES WHEN YOU COULD HAVE A THROOONE

Seriously, look these little guys up. They are INCREDIBLE.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
@charias

you like the one thing i FEAR!!!!
wasps....
@charias

you like the one thing i FEAR!!!!
wasps....
Puro

definitely a Serval (kind of like a mini leopard crossed with tiger)
looks like a small leopard but has stripes as well as spots. they are smol boyos and I love them. I have a serval Fursona I am working on atm... I may or may not have posted a couple of pics of the half-finished piece of art on a couple of furry threads

edit: I also love Kakapo... working on one for my friend (surprise for Christmas) who has a Kakapo Birbsona
Puro

definitely a Serval (kind of like a mini leopard crossed with tiger)
looks like a small leopard but has stripes as well as spots. they are smol boyos and I love them. I have a serval Fursona I am working on atm... I may or may not have posted a couple of pics of the half-finished piece of art on a couple of furry threads

edit: I also love Kakapo... working on one for my friend (surprise for Christmas) who has a Kakapo Birbsona
vbbFDY.png Heccin Pan
Leopard seals! I like seals in general but these guys are really cool, they can take down a whole Emperor penguin and look so sleek and majestic. I would love to get to see one IRL but that would require taking a trip to Antarctica...
Leopard seals! I like seals in general but these guys are really cool, they can take down a whole Emperor penguin and look so sleek and majestic. I would love to get to see one IRL but that would require taking a trip to Antarctica...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I have a peculiar fondness for nautilus.
I have a peculiar fondness for nautilus.
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66