Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 448 449
does anyone know what happens to the undomesticated pets from a husbandry villager if you change their career? do they re-appear if you change it back later? do they leave entirely?
does anyone know what happens to the undomesticated pets from a husbandry villager if you change their career? do they re-appear if you change it back later? do they leave entirely?
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
@vhyxe
<3
My kitty Duchess had a sore on her neck that refused to heal. Her health declined, we found out it was part of leukaemia and we put her down at 17.

You've done an amazing thing giving your pup a loving home.

Dragon? This sounds like a fun: cute story. May I inquire about this dragon=German shepard connection....

@Punching
I should have my 5th villager tonight. When would I be able to steal you away for a Commision? It'd be pretty weird alteration, for a deer.
@vhyxe
<3
My kitty Duchess had a sore on her neck that refused to heal. Her health declined, we found out it was part of leukaemia and we put her down at 17.

You've done an amazing thing giving your pup a loving home.

Dragon? This sounds like a fun: cute story. May I inquire about this dragon=German shepard connection....

@Punching
I should have my 5th villager tonight. When would I be able to steal you away for a Commision? It'd be pretty weird alteration, for a deer.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Alyssawolf
A villager can remember a maximum of 3 careers. So if the game works as needed, they should be there if you go back.
@Alyssawolf
A villager can remember a maximum of 3 careers. So if the game works as needed, they should be there if you go back.
7zcCDc4.jpg
Furvilla has gotten really laggy again. :(
Furvilla has gotten really laggy again. :(
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/c847d7c5f6876c72cd833c31f402e7d6.png[/img] I definitely don't feel like she's done (still way too hot pink), but I'm not sure I like how she's going so far? What do you people think?
c847d7c5f6876c72cd833c31f402e7d6.png

I definitely don't feel like she's done (still way too hot pink), but I'm not sure I like how she's going so far? What do you people think?
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Science
*^* so pretty! You could give her fur like a glittery effect?
I loooove how she is turning out though, the little white patches are a great touch!
@Science
*^* so pretty! You could give her fur like a glittery effect?
I loooove how she is turning out though, the little white patches are a great touch!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Science
!!! I love the mottled and speckled coloring that youre doing! The color palette is really nice too, i cant wait to see it once youve toned down the pink a bit OuO
@Science
!!! I love the mottled and speckled coloring that youre doing! The color palette is really nice too, i cant wait to see it once youve toned down the pink a bit OuO
[img]http://puu.sh/pPmi4/97b49f1ef8.jpg[/img] So I think I'm done with my galaxy herbalist deer's paintie :3
97b49f1ef8.jpg

So I think I'm done with my galaxy herbalist deer's paintie :3
Michi/Koromo | she/them | +2 FR
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngH7ZHiYt.pngeIe2Cpu.pngLrK9u2q.png
@michiyolove
Sparkly AND Purple! O^O Yes please!
Super cute, keep it up!
@michiyolove
Sparkly AND Purple! O^O Yes please!
Super cute, keep it up!
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight

Thank you!! I think a touch of glitter is in order. idk how to make glitter but now's as good a time as ever to learn!!

@eidolonidol

Ahhh thank you! I'm wishing I made her base a little less hot pink, but uhh.... everything....miiight be on one layer.......so that's ship's sailed. I'm not sure how far I'll tone down the pink because I'd rather have an eyeburner than a cluttered design, but we'll see!

@michiyoLove

Oh my goodness, I love them!! Simple enough design, but with enough going on so it's not boring. Classic.
@ArtimisNight

Thank you!! I think a touch of glitter is in order. idk how to make glitter but now's as good a time as ever to learn!!

@eidolonidol

Ahhh thank you! I'm wishing I made her base a little less hot pink, but uhh.... everything....miiight be on one layer.......so that's ship's sailed. I'm not sure how far I'll tone down the pink because I'd rather have an eyeburner than a cluttered design, but we'll see!

@michiyoLove

Oh my goodness, I love them!! Simple enough design, but with enough going on so it's not boring. Classic.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 448 449