Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150
Worst movie ever? JAWS? Yep. It's horrid. But not as horrid as TREMORS, same thing but with mutant earthworms instead of sharks...

I'm serious. Earthworms. Eating people.
Worst movie ever? JAWS? Yep. It's horrid. But not as horrid as TREMORS, same thing but with mutant earthworms instead of sharks...

I'm serious. Earthworms. Eating people.
66MHIIb.png
@Bast - sounds like my kind of movie
@Bast - sounds like my kind of movie
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
@nikanika It is an incredibly low-budget action film. It's on Netflix if you want to watch it! There are some other really horrible horror films on Netflix, too, like Thankskilling, which is a Thanksgiving horror film lol
@nikanika It is an incredibly low-budget action film. It's on Netflix if you want to watch it! There are some other really horrible horror films on Netflix, too, like Thankskilling, which is a Thanksgiving horror film lol
27y0sxl.jpg
I have such a soft spot for godawful movies, and I've found that the best way to find them is those 20-in-1 DVD sets in any bargain DVD bin. Whenever my boyfriend are out and we have like 5 bucks to spare, I make him dig with me through the discount DVDs until we find something promisingly bad.

So far one of my favorite awful movies is The Evil Bong, which is exactly what it implies. I think 40% of the movie was transition music with a spinning marijuana leaf set to funky 70's music, and 60% terrible stoner tropes and puns. Usually my boyfriend tolerates my love for bad movies but this was the first one he straight up left the room for.
I have such a soft spot for godawful movies, and I've found that the best way to find them is those 20-in-1 DVD sets in any bargain DVD bin. Whenever my boyfriend are out and we have like 5 bucks to spare, I make him dig with me through the discount DVDs until we find something promisingly bad.

So far one of my favorite awful movies is The Evil Bong, which is exactly what it implies. I think 40% of the movie was transition music with a spinning marijuana leaf set to funky 70's music, and 60% terrible stoner tropes and puns. Usually my boyfriend tolerates my love for bad movies but this was the first one he straight up left the room for.
wV6zlEw.png
@theplait13 If you mean James Cameron's Avatar, I would argue that it's an overly simplistic and outright manipulative movie, but not really bad. It's effective for its purposes. IDK

@GlassBottles Milo and Otis? Really? I mean I know a lot of bad things happened to the kittens behind the scenes but the film itself isn't bad. It's a classic. Also, The Human Centipede 2 is just garbage. The first one had Dieter Laser, who was awesome and just has the most awesome name ever.

Also, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING SMACK ABOUT NICOLAS CAGE, WHO IS WONDERFUL AND IMPROVES ANY MOVIE HE IS IN, PRAISE BE UNTO HIM?

No love for horror movies either. Weh weh.

@Bast I need to see that movie.
@theplait13 If you mean James Cameron's Avatar, I would argue that it's an overly simplistic and outright manipulative movie, but not really bad. It's effective for its purposes. IDK

@GlassBottles Milo and Otis? Really? I mean I know a lot of bad things happened to the kittens behind the scenes but the film itself isn't bad. It's a classic. Also, The Human Centipede 2 is just garbage. The first one had Dieter Laser, who was awesome and just has the most awesome name ever.

Also, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING SMACK ABOUT NICOLAS CAGE, WHO IS WONDERFUL AND IMPROVES ANY MOVIE HE IS IN, PRAISE BE UNTO HIM?

No love for horror movies either. Weh weh.

@Bast I need to see that movie.
35be334.png
@Cutiepaws I have never seen anybody in the world say Jaws, which is widely regarded as a classic and one of Steven Spielberg's best films, is a bad movie. Or the first Tremors, for that matter. I'd be mad if I wasn't in complete shock.

Are you sure you didn't mean Jaws 4? Or Tremors 2? Are you even a real person and not some kind of artificial construct sent to screw with me? I DON'T EVEN-

Also considering that you think giant worms eating people is absurd enough to make a movie irredeemable garbage, I guess you don't like much Beetlejuice. Or Dune. Well, I haven't seen David Lynch's adaption of Dune, but fans of the books aren't fond of it. But I like David Lynch a lot.

I am just... Man. Thank you for completely throwing off my day with you terrible opinions on movies. Thank you.

EDIT: I have considered the possibility that you're like under the age of 20 and don't know much about movies or what makes them good, or you reference pool for films is pretty shallow and you don't know anything about film. In which case, I apologize but I am still baffled and your opinion is still ill informed. I am very passionate about movies and when people who don't know anything about them start spouting opinions that are obviously ignorant, I get mad. This is not the thread for you.

I'm sorry you don't like fun or have any kind of imagination or don't know a fun movie when it's sitting right in front of you because you can't suspend your disbelief for five second that giant killer worms might be fun, or a killer shark movie with a slow build up might be worth it.

I LIKE MOVIES A LOT AND I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS.

@Carbos Evil Bong seems to be pretty popular in this thread.
@Cutiepaws I have never seen anybody in the world say Jaws, which is widely regarded as a classic and one of Steven Spielberg's best films, is a bad movie. Or the first Tremors, for that matter. I'd be mad if I wasn't in complete shock.

Are you sure you didn't mean Jaws 4? Or Tremors 2? Are you even a real person and not some kind of artificial construct sent to screw with me? I DON'T EVEN-

Also considering that you think giant worms eating people is absurd enough to make a movie irredeemable garbage, I guess you don't like much Beetlejuice. Or Dune. Well, I haven't seen David Lynch's adaption of Dune, but fans of the books aren't fond of it. But I like David Lynch a lot.

I am just... Man. Thank you for completely throwing off my day with you terrible opinions on movies. Thank you.

EDIT: I have considered the possibility that you're like under the age of 20 and don't know much about movies or what makes them good, or you reference pool for films is pretty shallow and you don't know anything about film. In which case, I apologize but I am still baffled and your opinion is still ill informed. I am very passionate about movies and when people who don't know anything about them start spouting opinions that are obviously ignorant, I get mad. This is not the thread for you.

I'm sorry you don't like fun or have any kind of imagination or don't know a fun movie when it's sitting right in front of you because you can't suspend your disbelief for five second that giant killer worms might be fun, or a killer shark movie with a slow build up might be worth it.

I LIKE MOVIES A LOT AND I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS.

@Carbos Evil Bong seems to be pretty popular in this thread.
35be334.png
@CatBountry Now I regret not taking the time to read everything :C
The only big bad names I can remember at the moment are the Evil Bong films and the Ghoulies series.
@CatBountry Now I regret not taking the time to read everything :C
The only big bad names I can remember at the moment are the Evil Bong films and the Ghoulies series.
wV6zlEw.png
There is a mildly terrifying ripoff of the bee movie called plan bee, you can read more about it here
http://www.cracked.com/article_18516_the-6-most-psychotic-rip-offs-famous-animated-films_p2.html
There is a mildly terrifying ripoff of the bee movie called plan bee, you can read more about it here
http://www.cracked.com/article_18516_the-6-most-psychotic-rip-offs-famous-animated-films_p2.html
3727928785_f191ae63a3_b.jpg
@Carbos I need to watch the Ghoulies movies. And Critters. Really, I should watch more movies that tried to recapture the success of Gremlins.

@nikanika Man I'm so glad they made those Nasonex commercials into a feature length film.

Also that list has Titanic: The Animated Movie on that list, which I have seen, and is just as bonkers as you would think.

IT'S PARTY TIME.
@Carbos I need to watch the Ghoulies movies. And Critters. Really, I should watch more movies that tried to recapture the success of Gremlins.

@nikanika Man I'm so glad they made those Nasonex commercials into a feature length film.

Also that list has Titanic: The Animated Movie on that list, which I have seen, and is just as bonkers as you would think.

IT'S PARTY TIME.
35be334.png
@CatBountry
Sad thing is that's not the only animated Titanic movie.....apparently they're both very terrible.
@CatBountry
Sad thing is that's not the only animated Titanic movie.....apparently they're both very terrible.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150