Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150
@Osirilen Hollywood has been taking the genre less seriously ever since the 80's. Slasher movies dominated the genre for quite some time and the more highbrow demonic possession or Satan worship movies with A-list actors and directors attached pretty much fizzled out. The highest profile horror director that's contemporary or even relevant is Guillermo Del Toro I guess, and the dude is a fanboy. Thank God for him because most other known horror directors around have either moved on or are making crap.

Weh.
@Osirilen Hollywood has been taking the genre less seriously ever since the 80's. Slasher movies dominated the genre for quite some time and the more highbrow demonic possession or Satan worship movies with A-list actors and directors attached pretty much fizzled out. The highest profile horror director that's contemporary or even relevant is Guillermo Del Toro I guess, and the dude is a fanboy. Thank God for him because most other known horror directors around have either moved on or are making crap.

Weh.
35be334.png
@CatBountry ever seen Descent part 2? The monsters in that are just...I can't. They look like old men with pointy ears...it kills me every time!
@CatBountry ever seen Descent part 2? The monsters in that are just...I can't. They look like old men with pointy ears...it kills me every time!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@oceaneyesofjune No, because quite frankly halfway through the first movie it started to suck and I stopped caring.
@oceaneyesofjune No, because quite frankly halfway through the first movie it started to suck and I stopped caring.
35be334.png
@CatBountry We should have a Tinychat bad movie night so we can watch everything mentioned.

Just remembered another one. I'm pretty sure it had little to no budget. Evil Bong
@CatBountry We should have a Tinychat bad movie night so we can watch everything mentioned.

Just remembered another one. I'm pretty sure it had little to no budget. Evil Bong
@Ahria That sounds excellent.

Let's to a Triple Feature of Gingerdead Man, Evil Bong and Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong.
@Ahria That sounds excellent.

Let's to a Triple Feature of Gingerdead Man, Evil Bong and Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong.
35be334.png
I find tv shows to be far better made nowadays compared to movies.

Hannibal tv show.

just.

just.

oh my god.
I find tv shows to be far better made nowadays compared to movies.

Hannibal tv show.

just.

just.

oh my god.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@Zrcalo That's nice but this thread ain't about good TV shows it's about BAD MOVIES.

Otherwise I'd be talking about Twin Peaks and Breaking Bad and Community or whatever.

Although, if you like Hannibal, you should be interested to know that the Hannibal films aren't immune from having a pretty awful installment.
@Zrcalo That's nice but this thread ain't about good TV shows it's about BAD MOVIES.

Otherwise I'd be talking about Twin Peaks and Breaking Bad and Community or whatever.

Although, if you like Hannibal, you should be interested to know that the Hannibal films aren't immune from having a pretty awful installment.
35be334.png
I'm going to nominate Avatar. Some of you might look at me like I'm crazy, but it's bad. I watched it at home with my parents. Having never seen the film before, we could predict the end. And it was also very depressing. The only reason why we stuck it out was to see if our predictions would be correct, which of course they were.
I'm going to nominate Avatar. Some of you might look at me like I'm crazy, but it's bad. I watched it at home with my parents. Having never seen the film before, we could predict the end. And it was also very depressing. The only reason why we stuck it out was to see if our predictions would be correct, which of course they were.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Human Centipede was trash in acting and...concept really, but I watched it all the way through. I wouldn't classify it as the worst movie; just a bad horror movie (much like the others).

All Paranormal Activity movies, but there's a lot of money put into them.

Both Silent Hill movies.

Satan's Little Helper. Absolutely terrible. I just...why. Almost any horror movies that involve an evil kid/baby is awful.

Blades of Glory is known as an awful movie by a lot of people I know, but I love it to death. It's a tradition between my sister and I to watch it every Christmas.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

Milo and Otis (everybody knows this is terrible for many reasons).

A lot of M. Knight Shyamalan's work including Signs. Don't absolutely hate it though; I enjoy watching some of it more than once.

Albino Farm. Was an awful movie when I seen it as a kid and it's even more awful now.

Most of these movies probably have tons of money pumped into them though, so my argument is most likely invalid. So, most horror movies are awful in my opinion. Any movies that were inspired by video games are awful. Almost everything with Nicolas Cage is terrible. The Taken series was bad. Yada yada.
Human Centipede was trash in acting and...concept really, but I watched it all the way through. I wouldn't classify it as the worst movie; just a bad horror movie (much like the others).

All Paranormal Activity movies, but there's a lot of money put into them.

Both Silent Hill movies.

Satan's Little Helper. Absolutely terrible. I just...why. Almost any horror movies that involve an evil kid/baby is awful.

Blades of Glory is known as an awful movie by a lot of people I know, but I love it to death. It's a tradition between my sister and I to watch it every Christmas.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

Milo and Otis (everybody knows this is terrible for many reasons).

A lot of M. Knight Shyamalan's work including Signs. Don't absolutely hate it though; I enjoy watching some of it more than once.

Albino Farm. Was an awful movie when I seen it as a kid and it's even more awful now.

Most of these movies probably have tons of money pumped into them though, so my argument is most likely invalid. So, most horror movies are awful in my opinion. Any movies that were inspired by video games are awful. Almost everything with Nicolas Cage is terrible. The Taken series was bad. Yada yada.
Hobo with a Shotgun.
Hobo with a Shotgun.
27y0sxl.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150