Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
I'm not sure about Vampire's kiss, it's a bad movie, Cage have main role in it. But it's not hilarious as (god bless tommy wiseau)The Room, or just another Cage-movie Con Air(which I recomended with bottom of my heart). This movie is bad but not BAAAD movie, eh who cares every movie with Cage is precious.

Now it's time for animated movies. First shoot, White Fang. The animation its not bad but it's not good, but scenario, effects, voice acting is "great". You have owl with eagle voice, you have random chinese subtitles when songs playing. But the best part is first part. The rest are a bit boring.

Another special snowflake is Ratatoing . Bootleg version of Ratatouille. Horrible animation, bizarre plot, 40minutes of crying with bloody tears and laughing.

Anyway thanks for this topic, now I have movies to watch at summer.
I'm not sure about Vampire's kiss, it's a bad movie, Cage have main role in it. But it's not hilarious as (god bless tommy wiseau)The Room, or just another Cage-movie Con Air(which I recomended with bottom of my heart). This movie is bad but not BAAAD movie, eh who cares every movie with Cage is precious.

Now it's time for animated movies. First shoot, White Fang. The animation its not bad but it's not good, but scenario, effects, voice acting is "great". You have owl with eagle voice, you have random chinese subtitles when songs playing. But the best part is first part. The rest are a bit boring.

Another special snowflake is Ratatoing . Bootleg version of Ratatouille. Horrible animation, bizarre plot, 40minutes of crying with bloody tears and laughing.

Anyway thanks for this topic, now I have movies to watch at summer.
@Spoon There will be no trash-talking about Our Glorious Lord and Savior Nicolas Cage in this thread. Vampire's Kiss and Con Air are friggin' amazing films and I love them. Also, Face/Off is probably a masterpiece.

And speak of the devil, I had just rec'd Ratatoing.
@Spoon There will be no trash-talking about Our Glorious Lord and Savior Nicolas Cage in this thread. Vampire's Kiss and Con Air are friggin' amazing films and I love them. Also, Face/Off is probably a masterpiece.

And speak of the devil, I had just rec'd Ratatoing.
35be334.png
Aaand another great movies.

Turkish star wars. I want to start that this movie had stolen few scenes from Star Wars and compressed to tv size(Star Wars have cinema screens size) - so we have egg-shape death star. Also they stolen theme from Indiana Jones. And I end my review here, I cant explain with words how this movie is as bad as excellent. (I heard turkish version of Rambo is great too, but I still didn't watched it.)

Basket case. Another as bad as good, TRILOGY! Every movie is terrible low budget, full of cheap gore and sex. Every movie have cons and prons when compared to other part. 10/10 or maybe 0,5/10.
(ps: In 1st movie you can see a hole in main character crotch, and probably in 3rd in bus window you can see film crew)
Aaand another great movies.

Turkish star wars. I want to start that this movie had stolen few scenes from Star Wars and compressed to tv size(Star Wars have cinema screens size) - so we have egg-shape death star. Also they stolen theme from Indiana Jones. And I end my review here, I cant explain with words how this movie is as bad as excellent. (I heard turkish version of Rambo is great too, but I still didn't watched it.)

Basket case. Another as bad as good, TRILOGY! Every movie is terrible low budget, full of cheap gore and sex. Every movie have cons and prons when compared to other part. 10/10 or maybe 0,5/10.
(ps: In 1st movie you can see a hole in main character crotch, and probably in 3rd in bus window you can see film crew)
@Spoon Holy crap, I love Basket Case. I need to watch the sequels but the first one was friggin' great.
@Spoon Holy crap, I love Basket Case. I need to watch the sequels but the first one was friggin' great.
35be334.png
I haven't seen Ratatoing or anything else by that company, but I winced when I found out that Dan Green had been involved with them as a voice actor. I know some don't like him, because he's worked with 4Kids, and his VA work can be really campy at times, but that campiness is why I find him so endearing.
I haven't seen Ratatoing or anything else by that company, but I winced when I found out that Dan Green had been involved with them as a voice actor. I know some don't like him, because he's worked with 4Kids, and his VA work can be really campy at times, but that campiness is why I find him so endearing.
@medacris New boats ain't gonna buy themselves.
@medacris New boats ain't gonna buy themselves.
35be334.png
oh man The Room. Actually met Wiseau a few years back, ended up playing football with him on the sidewalk at one of the showing here. My god that movie was so bad.

But for legitimately bad movies ill have to recommend Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong.
oh man The Room. Actually met Wiseau a few years back, ended up playing football with him on the sidewalk at one of the showing here. My god that movie was so bad.

But for legitimately bad movies ill have to recommend Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong.
Vereor Nox
@Dakhla I'm so jealous.

Also I went to a horror convention a few years back and my friend's mom came across Garey Busey in the autographs room shouting at nobody in particular.

I wish I'd seen it.
@Dakhla I'm so jealous.

Also I went to a horror convention a few years back and my friend's mom came across Garey Busey in the autographs room shouting at nobody in particular.

I wish I'd seen it.
35be334.png
@medacris, Dan Green has also done hentai voice overs. They're... they're something.

Back on topic though, I'm not really sure what the worst movie I've ever seen was, at least going by the criteria set up in the OP. Most of the movies that have put me through total viewing hell were high budget, tbqh, like the Clash of the Titans remake.

When something has clearly no budget, I can forgive it for being crap. It's when something has budget enough to do better that I get annoyed.
@medacris, Dan Green has also done hentai voice overs. They're... they're something.

Back on topic though, I'm not really sure what the worst movie I've ever seen was, at least going by the criteria set up in the OP. Most of the movies that have put me through total viewing hell were high budget, tbqh, like the Clash of the Titans remake.

When something has clearly no budget, I can forgive it for being crap. It's when something has budget enough to do better that I get annoyed.
@Anactoria There are plenty of no-budget movies that are enjoyable. I was meaning to set up a discussion of no-budget movies that are just terrible.

I think this has turned into just a general bad movie thread at this point tho.
@Anactoria There are plenty of no-budget movies that are enjoyable. I was meaning to set up a discussion of no-budget movies that are just terrible.

I think this has turned into just a general bad movie thread at this point tho.
35be334.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150