Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 149 150
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/86/b1/14/86b1148c90a9097276915abc3c82e7c1.jpg[/img] I've never been so angry at Hollywood in my [i]life[/i] for how badly they messed this movie up. And I watched [i]Twilight.[/i]
86b1148c90a9097276915abc3c82e7c1.jpg

I've never been so angry at Hollywood in my life for how badly they messed this movie up.

And I watched Twilight.
At least you walked a lonely road and gave it a friend.
@Vampurr

,,,well, that was a movie, sure thing...?

The animation especially. I think the hair of the furbies who were rolling in the grass during the song clipped through the ground. The running and face models were, er, something too.
Probably better than, say, Dorbees, admittedly. Dorbees is in a whole 'nother league of its own. Yikes.
@Vampurr

,,,well, that was a movie, sure thing...?

The animation especially. I think the hair of the furbies who were rolling in the grass during the song clipped through the ground. The running and face models were, er, something too.
Probably better than, say, Dorbees, admittedly. Dorbees is in a whole 'nother league of its own. Yikes.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
I haven't watched it in like a year, but after I sent you the link, I watched the song scene with the furbies. That easily reminded me why the movie just something else.

Though I remember the animation. That was the worst part of it all, and I remember cracking up over it a good number of times. I doubt it's the worst animated movie out there, but I feel like it deserves an honorable mention.

I can tell say I'm familiar with Dorbees??? Should I be afraid?
Honestly wouldn't mind watching more bad animated movies. Frankly, I think they're pretty funny sometimes. It's amazing what people produce sometimes.
@hamkid
I haven't watched it in like a year, but after I sent you the link, I watched the song scene with the furbies. That easily reminded me why the movie just something else.

Though I remember the animation. That was the worst part of it all, and I remember cracking up over it a good number of times. I doubt it's the worst animated movie out there, but I feel like it deserves an honorable mention.

I can tell say I'm familiar with Dorbees??? Should I be afraid?
Honestly wouldn't mind watching more bad animated movies. Frankly, I think they're pretty funny sometimes. It's amazing what people produce sometimes.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@Vampurr So that was...an [i]experience[/i] This is a mood tho [img]https://i.imgur.com/9IvIjOe.jpg[/img]
@Vampurr So that was...an experience

This is a mood tho

9IvIjOe.jpg
h1d7LhT.png
I think one bad movie adaption that goes under the radar is the Eragon movie. In which they gave a dragon FEATHERY WINGS. I mean sure, we have Skydancers or Coatls here that have them just fine, but in the Inhertance universe, dragons are more like Guardians. So there's no excuse for them to do that. Also, it's just really boring. Here's a comparison for reference: [img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/articles/77000/eragon_77186_top.jpg[/img] I'm sure the Percy Jackson movies have been mentioned here many times as well, so I won't say much about them but this: the best part of those movies is the end, even so, the ending scene of the first one is about as generic as you could get... I know Leo the Lion was mentioned here already but I watched it with my cousins before Saberspark did the video and cannot believe that Matthew Mercer of all people agreed to that horrendus Lion King ripoff. Also, there's a Gummi Bears movie based off that stupid Gummi Bear Song music video that went viral way back in the 2000s. And of course, it jumps on the Christmas Movie bandwagon as well... Ugh. Link to trailer [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mv_2iAeV3c][b]here[/b][/url]. I'd also like to mention Shark Boy and Lava Girl here. It was a part of my childhood, but now I realise how weird and bizarre it really was. And how bad the CGI is. Mr. Electric scares me. And the part where Lavagirl turns into ACTUAL LAVA? Even worse... It's not the worst kids movie ever, but now that we have much better movies out there, don't bother unless you're really curious. Lastly, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_hy1m_ufQc]Mummy, I'm A Zombie[/url]. I saw this one only at a Redbox. It may not be terrible, but WHO EVEN THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?
I think one bad movie adaption that goes under the radar is the Eragon movie. In which they gave a dragon FEATHERY WINGS. I mean sure, we have Skydancers or Coatls here that have them just fine, but in the Inhertance universe, dragons are more like Guardians. So there's no excuse for them to do that. Also, it's just really boring. Here's a comparison for reference:
eragon_77186_top.jpg

I'm sure the Percy Jackson movies have been mentioned here many times as well, so I won't say much about them but this: the best part of those movies is the end, even so, the ending scene of the first one is about as generic as you could get...

I know Leo the Lion was mentioned here already but I watched it with my cousins before Saberspark did the video and cannot believe that Matthew Mercer of all people agreed to that horrendus Lion King ripoff.

Also, there's a Gummi Bears movie based off that stupid Gummi Bear Song music video that went viral way back in the 2000s. And of course, it jumps on the Christmas Movie bandwagon as well... Ugh. Link to trailer here.

I'd also like to mention Shark Boy and Lava Girl here. It was a part of my childhood, but now I realise how weird and bizarre it really was. And how bad the CGI is. Mr. Electric scares me. And the part where Lavagirl turns into ACTUAL LAVA? Even worse... It's not the worst kids movie ever, but now that we have much better movies out there, don't bother unless you're really curious.

Lastly, Mummy, I'm A Zombie. I saw this one only at a Redbox. It may not be terrible, but WHO EVEN THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Species 2

Occulus

Species 2

Occulus

........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
In ethics we're watching "Jesus Christ: Superstar"

Like y'all I love Jesus but...

no.
In ethics we're watching "Jesus Christ: Superstar"

Like y'all I love Jesus but...

no.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-05-09 12:14:30" ] I know it hasn't been made yet, but... The live-action Dora the Explorer movie. 'nuff said. [/quote] I thought the franchise was finally dead…
buggy101 wrote on 2018-05-09 12:14:30:
I know it hasn't been made yet, but...

The live-action Dora the Explorer movie.

'nuff said.
I thought the franchise was finally dead…
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-05-09 12:14:30" ] I know it hasn't been made yet, but... The live-action Dora the Explorer movie. 'nuff said. [/quote] they theyre doing [i]what[/i] wh,,what,,, NnO THANKS?? i never heard of this where did you hear this i'm DREADING this
buggy101 wrote on 2018-05-09 12:14:30:
I know it hasn't been made yet, but...

The live-action Dora the Explorer movie.

'nuff said.

they
theyre doing what
wh,,what,,, NnO THANKS?? i never heard of this where did you hear this i'm DREADING this
T3TuubO.png
please let Dora rest in peace...please

Aside from that, The Percy Jackson movies!! Both the Sea of Monsters and The Lightning Thief were PURE GARBAGE. Even Uncle Rick himself said it...gosh, can we call them the Peter Jorgansson movies?
please let Dora rest in peace...please

Aside from that, The Percy Jackson movies!! Both the Sea of Monsters and The Lightning Thief were PURE GARBAGE. Even Uncle Rick himself said it...gosh, can we call them the Peter Jorgansson movies?

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha