Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Watching Haikyuu!! and Mekakucity Actors ; v ;
waiting for Free!'s second season~!
Watching Haikyuu!! and Mekakucity Actors ; v ;
waiting for Free!'s second season~!
FGddW6r.png
Currently rewatching Final Fantasy Unlimited because I never got round to finish watching it when I was younger .u. Also rewatching Kill la Kill because it's one of my fave animes at the moment!
Currently rewatching Final Fantasy Unlimited because I never got round to finish watching it when I was younger .u. Also rewatching Kill la Kill because it's one of my fave animes at the moment!
LKzi7uW.png
Kaiba and Shiki. I completed them ages ago, but I'm not interested in others since or even much before those.
Kaiba and Shiki. I completed them ages ago, but I'm not interested in others since or even much before those.
Things will change.
Free!, Blue Exorcist, rewatching Madoka, was going through Pokemon Indigo League, Inuyasha and Sailor Moon (uncut) with my sister but they bore me, and trying to hunt down a reliable source for Wolf's Rain.

I'm hoping to go through all the anime they recently put on Netflix (Black Butler, FMA, AoT...), and hunt down old favorites like Cardcaptor Sakura, but I can't do anything until summer. :(
Free!, Blue Exorcist, rewatching Madoka, was going through Pokemon Indigo League, Inuyasha and Sailor Moon (uncut) with my sister but they bore me, and trying to hunt down a reliable source for Wolf's Rain.

I'm hoping to go through all the anime they recently put on Netflix (Black Butler, FMA, AoT...), and hunt down old favorites like Cardcaptor Sakura, but I can't do anything until summer. :(
Chaotic_Glitch2.gif
Blue Exorcist is the only 'new' anime I've been watching, or if Deadman Wonderland still counts.

But the other's I'm watching include all three seasons of Saiyuki, Weiss Kreuz, second season of Super Gal's, Night Walker Nabari no ou, Vampire princess Miyu, Is this a Zombie?, Gundam Wing, Black Blood Brothers, and Kobato. (I'll have some new ones in a month. Yay convention~)
Blue Exorcist is the only 'new' anime I've been watching, or if Deadman Wonderland still counts.

But the other's I'm watching include all three seasons of Saiyuki, Weiss Kreuz, second season of Super Gal's, Night Walker Nabari no ou, Vampire princess Miyu, Is this a Zombie?, Gundam Wing, Black Blood Brothers, and Kobato. (I'll have some new ones in a month. Yay convention~)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I recently watched Space Dandy, which is a hilarious and interesting anime if any of you haven't seen it yet!

Seems like You Are Umasou hasn't been mentioned here yet, so I recommend that if you guys like cutely-drawn dinosaurs and heartwarming family themes! I watched this film twice!

I'm currently considering on watching Mushi-Shi next since I've heard good things about it.
I recently watched Space Dandy, which is a hilarious and interesting anime if any of you haven't seen it yet!

Seems like You Are Umasou hasn't been mentioned here yet, so I recommend that if you guys like cutely-drawn dinosaurs and heartwarming family themes! I watched this film twice!

I'm currently considering on watching Mushi-Shi next since I've heard good things about it.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
Hm....husband and I just Finished Welcome to the NHK, but now we're watching Fate/Zero, and I missed like, 5 minutes of the first episode and apparently that was enough to warrant a rewatch...
Hm....husband and I just Finished Welcome to the NHK, but now we're watching Fate/Zero, and I missed like, 5 minutes of the first episode and apparently that was enough to warrant a rewatch...
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
Attack on Titan, Free!, and Noragami.
@Dragoncat Hulu has Wolf's Rain free to watch.
Attack on Titan, Free!, and Noragami.
@Dragoncat Hulu has Wolf's Rain free to watch.
Tumblr||4484-9309-8616||Facebook||Steam
Kill la Kill and a bit of Samurai Flamnco hit me hard last season.

This season, I'm just waiting for episodes to reach their 3rd episode before deciding to continue or drop.

Among the ongoing anime, I'm interested in Yowamushi Pedal, Baby Steps, Akuma no Riddle (I'm a sucker for elimination games), Mushishi Season 2, and Sidonia no Kishin.
Kill la Kill and a bit of Samurai Flamnco hit me hard last season.

This season, I'm just waiting for episodes to reach their 3rd episode before deciding to continue or drop.

Among the ongoing anime, I'm interested in Yowamushi Pedal, Baby Steps, Akuma no Riddle (I'm a sucker for elimination games), Mushishi Season 2, and Sidonia no Kishin.
I watched a lot of anime like Code Geass, Bleach,Ouran High School Host Club,Gundam Seed,Gundam 00,Fruit Basket,Fullmetal Alchemist, etc

the ongoing anime that I watching is One Piece and Fairy Tail for now ^^
I watched a lot of anime like Code Geass, Bleach,Ouran High School Host Club,Gundam Seed,Gundam 00,Fruit Basket,Fullmetal Alchemist, etc

the ongoing anime that I watching is One Piece and Fairy Tail for now ^^
wBOpmxj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30