Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
I just started watching Baccano! I'm on ep 2. Seems really promising so far. I don't usually watch anime, so that's a lot coming from me.
I just started watching Baccano! I'm on ep 2. Seems really promising so far. I don't usually watch anime, so that's a lot coming from me.
@breebrightside if I have some free time sometime soon I'll give it another chance

@Charya I had seen bits and pieces of Inuyasha when I was younger but it wasn't until last year that me and my sister just sat down over the course of a couple weeks and watched the whole series. Loved it! It had a sense of nostalgia even though I didn't remember much

@Konoha I'll look into those, I've been considering watching some of those for a little while :)

@Nequam D: I still need to watch Evangelion I know it's supposed to be fantastic but I haven't yet
@breebrightside if I have some free time sometime soon I'll give it another chance

@Charya I had seen bits and pieces of Inuyasha when I was younger but it wasn't until last year that me and my sister just sat down over the course of a couple weeks and watched the whole series. Loved it! It had a sense of nostalgia even though I didn't remember much

@Konoha I'll look into those, I've been considering watching some of those for a little while :)

@Nequam D: I still need to watch Evangelion I know it's supposed to be fantastic but I haven't yet
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
@Hoolia by no means am I pushing you to watch it again! Like I said, everyone has their own preference, so what is good for me could be eh or horrible for you! Haha

But, does anyone have any suggestions on some good ones that are on Netflix at the moment? It's all I have, seeing as I only borrowed my mom's laptop, and my tv is what hooks up to it. Lol no cable either. :(
@Hoolia by no means am I pushing you to watch it again! Like I said, everyone has their own preference, so what is good for me could be eh or horrible for you! Haha

But, does anyone have any suggestions on some good ones that are on Netflix at the moment? It's all I have, seeing as I only borrowed my mom's laptop, and my tv is what hooks up to it. Lol no cable either. :(
I AM - ONLINE
My Art Shop
2i1fr40.jpg
@breebrightside No worries! I'm willing to give it another try, it wasn't painful it just felt slow
Kuragehime just recently on netflix I would recommend it!
@breebrightside No worries! I'm willing to give it another try, it wasn't painful it just felt slow
Kuragehime just recently on netflix I would recommend it!
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
@Hoolia I understand. The beginning is awesome, then the middle it gets kind of slow but picks right back up to the fast pace you would expect to see in a show based on a VR game. :) and Okay! I'll def check that one out. (Once my boyfriend is finished commanderring the tv, Haha)
@Hoolia I understand. The beginning is awesome, then the middle it gets kind of slow but picks right back up to the fast pace you would expect to see in a show based on a VR game. :) and Okay! I'll def check that one out. (Once my boyfriend is finished commanderring the tv, Haha)
I AM - ONLINE
My Art Shop
2i1fr40.jpg
Well, for me, I FINALLY managed to move on from Attack on Titan! Oh, gosh, it was SO bad- not the series (the series was mind-blowingly awesome), but the addiction. For months, that series occupied my mind 24/7. MONTHS!!! Don't even get me started on the fancition...

Anyway, having finally regained my freedom, I decided to do a bit of back tracking and watch the anime adaptions for other mangas. Black Lagoon and Blue Exorcist since they're conveniently on Adult Swim, Karneval, Hakkenden, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and most currently Magi.

I've recently acquired a soft spot for otoge animes like Starry Sky, Brother's Conflict, and Kamigami no Asobi; the guys from these series are my life blood!

There's so much more, but for the sake of my own sanity, here are my CURRENT watches, lol.
Well, for me, I FINALLY managed to move on from Attack on Titan! Oh, gosh, it was SO bad- not the series (the series was mind-blowingly awesome), but the addiction. For months, that series occupied my mind 24/7. MONTHS!!! Don't even get me started on the fancition...

Anyway, having finally regained my freedom, I decided to do a bit of back tracking and watch the anime adaptions for other mangas. Black Lagoon and Blue Exorcist since they're conveniently on Adult Swim, Karneval, Hakkenden, Daily Lives of High School Boys, and most currently Magi.

I've recently acquired a soft spot for otoge animes like Starry Sky, Brother's Conflict, and Kamigami no Asobi; the guys from these series are my life blood!

There's so much more, but for the sake of my own sanity, here are my CURRENT watches, lol.
Right now I'm watching Kill La Kill, Poyopoyo, Heat Guy J, and Attack on Titan (all very slowly), and I'm trying to make it through Slayers Revolution and Evolution-R (whenever I try to watch those two seasons, I somehow end up watching the ones from the 90's over and over again. It's weird.). I have several DVDs from my last con waiting to be watched, too: Slayers Return and Gad Guard. Plus I still have a ton of Gundam I want to watch. It's becoming overwhelming!! D:

But a few of my favorites I always come back to are Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, The Big O, Tiger & Bunny, Gungrave, Pumpkin Scissors, and Moribito c:
Right now I'm watching Kill La Kill, Poyopoyo, Heat Guy J, and Attack on Titan (all very slowly), and I'm trying to make it through Slayers Revolution and Evolution-R (whenever I try to watch those two seasons, I somehow end up watching the ones from the 90's over and over again. It's weird.). I have several DVDs from my last con waiting to be watched, too: Slayers Return and Gad Guard. Plus I still have a ton of Gundam I want to watch. It's becoming overwhelming!! D:

But a few of my favorites I always come back to are Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, The Big O, Tiger & Bunny, Gungrave, Pumpkin Scissors, and Moribito c:
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
right now?? ight now im REALLY INTO kill la kill like BOY i love kill la kill, i also absolutely LOVE gatchaman crowds ((i love gatchaman crowds and so little people ive talked to have watched it??? i am suffering i cant talk to it with anyone))
i also really enjoy hunter x hunter, space dandy and blazblue
im kind of?? not into snk anymore but i do still love the characters theyre really great DANG
i have plans to watch fma brotherhood and yuyu hakusho
also ive been told to watch fairytail but one of the characters REALLY FREAKS ME OUT so im just staying away oops
right now?? ight now im REALLY INTO kill la kill like BOY i love kill la kill, i also absolutely LOVE gatchaman crowds ((i love gatchaman crowds and so little people ive talked to have watched it??? i am suffering i cant talk to it with anyone))
i also really enjoy hunter x hunter, space dandy and blazblue
im kind of?? not into snk anymore but i do still love the characters theyre really great DANG
i have plans to watch fma brotherhood and yuyu hakusho
also ive been told to watch fairytail but one of the characters REALLY FREAKS ME OUT so im just staying away oops
tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png tumblr_inline_n54mf0BbHF1rhxwp5.png
My top anime right now is definatly Kill la Kill, My friend and I are so into that fandom right now its not even funny XD!

Some other animes I have enjoyed are Blue Exorcist, Tiger and Bunny, Panty and Stocking, and currently Im watching Gurren Lagan with my brother.
My top anime right now is definatly Kill la Kill, My friend and I are so into that fandom right now its not even funny XD!

Some other animes I have enjoyed are Blue Exorcist, Tiger and Bunny, Panty and Stocking, and currently Im watching Gurren Lagan with my brother.
banner_by_invaderkat00-d7f60qq.gif
I'm currently watching Michiko to Hatchin.
It's a very cute anime (at least to me). xD
I love the relationship between Michiko and Hatchin.
The whole show is quirky on an adult level.
I'm not too far into it, like on episode 4, but I love it.
I'm currently watching Michiko to Hatchin.
It's a very cute anime (at least to me). xD
I love the relationship between Michiko and Hatchin.
The whole show is quirky on an adult level.
I'm not too far into it, like on episode 4, but I love it.
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30