Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
mob psycho 100 . w . like my favorite anime at this moment

ive been trying to get into BNHA, and the animation style is cute but i could not pay attention to most of the dialogue going on
mob psycho 100 . w . like my favorite anime at this moment

ive been trying to get into BNHA, and the animation style is cute but i could not pay attention to most of the dialogue going on
9o0aDxU.gif
boku no hero academia... . im honestly just starting to get into watching anime rn and bnha is my all time favorite. im super invested in the show and am already making ocs dfigndfgd i am deep
besides that i finished watching my little witch academia some time ago and just started mob pyscho 100 now
boku no hero academia... . im honestly just starting to get into watching anime rn and bnha is my all time favorite. im super invested in the show and am already making ocs dfigndfgd i am deep
besides that i finished watching my little witch academia some time ago and just started mob pyscho 100 now
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
Seinfeld and Lazy Town
Seinfeld and Lazy Town
AAAAAAAA yes! An anime thread! So, I'm the person who focuses on one anime at a time and "live" in their universes.

Right now (for the past week +) I've been obsessed with Blue Exorcist (and Shima Renzo<333way underrated). I've seen seasons 1-2 (binge-watched) and the movie, english dub.

Anyone wanna know where I watched them all, lmk^^
AAAAAAAA yes! An anime thread! So, I'm the person who focuses on one anime at a time and "live" in their universes.

Right now (for the past week +) I've been obsessed with Blue Exorcist (and Shima Renzo<333way underrated). I've seen seasons 1-2 (binge-watched) and the movie, english dub.

Anyone wanna know where I watched them all, lmk^^
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30