Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Dragon ...But fish aliens being friends... :P

@Crossroad I'll look into Durarara! As for Beelzebub it's kinda hard to explain.... It's about a delinquent kid trying to raise the son of Satan. It's very spontaneous and fun. Watch the first episode and you'll get the idea, or you can pretty much just watch the opening an you'll get the idea. ;)

@Draco

You speak words of wisdom

@destinae From what I've about Hetalia heard you either love it or you don't simple as that.
@Dragon ...But fish aliens being friends... :P

@Crossroad I'll look into Durarara! As for Beelzebub it's kinda hard to explain.... It's about a delinquent kid trying to raise the son of Satan. It's very spontaneous and fun. Watch the first episode and you'll get the idea, or you can pretty much just watch the opening an you'll get the idea. ;)

@Draco

You speak words of wisdom

@destinae From what I've about Hetalia heard you either love it or you don't simple as that.
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
[quote name="Hoolia" date="2014-04-21 17:31:26"]@destinae From what I've about Hetalia heard you either love it or you don't simple as that.[/quote] Yeah, tbh. Like I dislike it but I'm not about to go out and be [i]that guy[/i] who hates someone just because they enjoy a show, ja feel?
Hoolia wrote on 2014-04-21 17:31:26:

Yeah, tbh. Like I dislike it but I'm not about to go out and be that guy who hates someone just because they enjoy a show, ja feel?
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

tumblr_inline_nayxei5D171qg78ij.png
@destinae yup people can like what they like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else
@destinae yup people can like what they like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else
Check out my art blog!
Noragami is awesome!!!!! I just got through it myself!!!!! I'm trying Attack on titan but it's very...well violent lol. Still I like it alright.

Kamisama Kiss is a good one too!!

I've been trying to get into Soul Eater too :( just can't seem to get into it. (Also Tiger and Bunny)
Noragami is awesome!!!!! I just got through it myself!!!!! I'm trying Attack on titan but it's very...well violent lol. Still I like it alright.

Kamisama Kiss is a good one too!!

I've been trying to get into Soul Eater too :( just can't seem to get into it. (Also Tiger and Bunny)
Afraid I don't watch anime any more... WAAAAAY to much fanservice for my liking nowadays but I still collect and read manga~
The one I am currently reading is Kuroshitsuji (extremely tame for what I'm normally into).

But I guess if I have to say, the last anime I watched and enjoyed was actually a movie called 'The Wolf Children' and that was about a month ago. It might not have been a series but I still loved it~ (had me crying like a baby by the end).

...also before that I watched... all of Hetalia... oh it's my secret love... I will never look at a world map the same way again...
Afraid I don't watch anime any more... WAAAAAY to much fanservice for my liking nowadays but I still collect and read manga~
The one I am currently reading is Kuroshitsuji (extremely tame for what I'm normally into).

But I guess if I have to say, the last anime I watched and enjoyed was actually a movie called 'The Wolf Children' and that was about a month ago. It might not have been a series but I still loved it~ (had me crying like a baby by the end).

...also before that I watched... all of Hetalia... oh it's my secret love... I will never look at a world map the same way again...
I've watched too many to count so I guess I'll list what I'm currently watching (mostly from this season or last):
  • Baby Steps
  • Black Bullet
  • Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
  • Captain Earth
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Hitsugi no Chaika
  • Jojo
  • Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
  • Majin Bone
  • No Game No Life
  • Sidonia no Kishi (read the manga so it's a given)
  • Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
  • Hunter x Hunter (waiting to marathon the arc)
  • Tonari no Seki-kun
  • Samurai Flamenco
  • Kill La Kill
............you know after writing them all down it does seem like a lot and am thinking of picking up a few more (Diamond no ace and Yowamushi Pedal for example).
This doesn't even begin to compare to my backlog that I've been building up >->
I've watched too many to count so I guess I'll list what I'm currently watching (mostly from this season or last):
  • Baby Steps
  • Black Bullet
  • Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
  • Captain Earth
  • Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Hitsugi no Chaika
  • Jojo
  • Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
  • Majin Bone
  • No Game No Life
  • Sidonia no Kishi (read the manga so it's a given)
  • Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
  • Hunter x Hunter (waiting to marathon the arc)
  • Tonari no Seki-kun
  • Samurai Flamenco
  • Kill La Kill
............you know after writing them all down it does seem like a lot and am thinking of picking up a few more (Diamond no ace and Yowamushi Pedal for example).
This doesn't even begin to compare to my backlog that I've been building up >->
DistinctPiercingBillygoat-small.gif tenor.gif
[quote name="RenRaptor" date="2014-04-21 17:41:16"]Afraid I don't watch anime any more... WAAAAAY to much fanservice for my liking[/quote] Can I get an AMEN? There are plenty of mangas that I read, as well! I've read all of Hellsing, some of the Ace Attorney manga, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode, the Full Metal Alchemist manga, and almost every single Junji Ito story. Like. Ever. I love Junji Ito. @RenRaptor [quote name="DoctorEnsign" date="2014-04-21 17:41:17"]I've watched too many to count so I guess I'll list what I'm currently watching (mostly from this season or last): [LIST] [*]Kill La Kill [/LIST][/quote] Yes. Just. Yes. @DoctorEnsign
RenRaptor wrote on 2014-04-21 17:41:16:
Afraid I don't watch anime any more... WAAAAAY to much fanservice for my liking

Can I get an AMEN? There are plenty of mangas that I read, as well! I've read all of Hellsing, some of the Ace Attorney manga, Tokyo Mew Mew, Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode, the Full Metal Alchemist manga, and almost every single Junji Ito story. Like. Ever. I love Junji Ito. @RenRaptor
DoctorEnsign wrote on 2014-04-21 17:41:17:
  • Kill La Kill

Yes. Just. Yes. @DoctorEnsign
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

@NixKyoimi Soul eater is pretty stylized and can be difficult for some to get into

@RenRaptor I know exactly what you mean. If an anime tries to push too much fanservice onto me no matter how good the story is if they need that kind of thing to keep my attention I leave it. Soul Eater has one fanservice character that appears rarely in the series but they put in the fist episode so when I first watched it I really shied away, I was happy to find later on it's rarely there but everytime it is I cringe. If you ever venture back into the land of anime I can point you to some without fanservice but just plain out good stories and fun entertainment. Manga is a more wide spectrum with usually less fanservice so I can understand that.

Wolf Children is an amazing movie but it's so freaking bittersweet D:

@DoctorEnsign Haven't really seen any of those unless I mentioned them earlier, anything a must watch?

@destinae I feel like I need to read the Ace Attorney manga, is it really good? I've played the games and loved the quirkiness of it.
@NixKyoimi Soul eater is pretty stylized and can be difficult for some to get into

@RenRaptor I know exactly what you mean. If an anime tries to push too much fanservice onto me no matter how good the story is if they need that kind of thing to keep my attention I leave it. Soul Eater has one fanservice character that appears rarely in the series but they put in the fist episode so when I first watched it I really shied away, I was happy to find later on it's rarely there but everytime it is I cringe. If you ever venture back into the land of anime I can point you to some without fanservice but just plain out good stories and fun entertainment. Manga is a more wide spectrum with usually less fanservice so I can understand that.

Wolf Children is an amazing movie but it's so freaking bittersweet D:

@DoctorEnsign Haven't really seen any of those unless I mentioned them earlier, anything a must watch?

@destinae I feel like I need to read the Ace Attorney manga, is it really good? I've played the games and loved the quirkiness of it.
Check out my art blog!
@destinae Haha, yes you can~ [img]http://media.tumblr.com/49950919afe4ddc372161c52490288b9/tumblr_inline_mtlp5j6BMR1rf5auz.gif[/img] Btw I also read Tokyo Mew Mew when I was younger, brilliant wan't it? x3 xD
@destinae

Haha, yes you can~

tumblr_inline_mtlp5j6BMR1rf5auz.gif

Btw I also read Tokyo Mew Mew when I was younger, brilliant wan't it? x3 xD
[quote name="RenRaptor" date="2014-04-21 17:54:10"]@destinae Btw I also read Tokyo Mew Mew when I was younger, brilliant wan't it? x3 xD[/quote] Ugh, yesss. It's so cute and very age appropriate. It's got all the charm of Madoka Magica minus the sadness and despair. (heh) @RenRaptor [quote name="Hoolia" date="2014-04-21 17:54:05"]@destinae I feel like I need to read the Ace Attorney manga, is it really good? I've played the games and loved the quirkiness of it.[/quote] Yes! It is very good. I've read it several times, and it's got as much personality as the game does. It's sooo funny and fast-paced. It isn't very mystery-centric and more slice-of-life material, but it's still a great read. @Hoolia
RenRaptor wrote on 2014-04-21 17:54:10:
@destinae
Btw I also read Tokyo Mew Mew when I was younger, brilliant wan't it? x3 xD

Ugh, yesss. It's so cute and very age appropriate. It's got all the charm of Madoka Magica minus the sadness and despair. (heh) @RenRaptor
Hoolia wrote on 2014-04-21 17:54:05:

Yes! It is very good. I've read it several times, and it's got as much personality as the game does. It's sooo funny and fast-paced. It isn't very mystery-centric and more slice-of-life material, but it's still a great read. @Hoolia
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30