Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Currently I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, what are you guys watching right now? I need some suggestions as well as people to talk to about them. ;)
Currently I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, what are you guys watching right now? I need some suggestions as well as people to talk to about them. ;)
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
@Hoolia I was watching Hunter x Hunter with my friends! Well, we started it together some time ago now. My roommates got out of the groove of watching and I haven't had the time to continue on my own. I like it while it lasted, though! Currently watching a lot of Blue Exorcist, Durarara! and Black Lagoon. Mostly Blue Exorcist...
@Hoolia I was watching Hunter x Hunter with my friends! Well, we started it together some time ago now. My roommates got out of the groove of watching and I haven't had the time to continue on my own. I like it while it lasted, though! Currently watching a lot of Blue Exorcist, Durarara! and Black Lagoon. Mostly Blue Exorcist...
aJe9f25.gif
I'm in love with Noragami right now. Yukine and Yato are just adorable.
I'm in love with Noragami right now. Yukine and Yato are just adorable.
I love a LOT of anime, and I don't really have any favorites, so here's a list of the ones I've seen and enjoyed in no particular order
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Code Geass
  • Gundam 00
  • Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  • FullMetal Alchemist
  • FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Blood+
  • Hellsing
  • Axis Powers: Hetalia (regrettably)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • High School Of The Dead
  • FullMetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
  • The Code Geass movie (I forgot the name whoops)
  • like EVERY Studio Ghibli film
That's all i can remember off the top of my head. There's probably more but I'm tired and can't remember.
I love a LOT of anime, and I don't really have any favorites, so here's a list of the ones I've seen and enjoyed in no particular order
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Code Geass
  • Gundam 00
  • Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  • FullMetal Alchemist
  • Blood+
  • Hellsing
  • Axis Powers: Hetalia (regrettably)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • High School Of The Dead
  • FullMetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
  • The Code Geass movie (I forgot the name whoops)
  • like EVERY Studio Ghibli film
That's all i can remember off the top of my head. There's probably more but I'm tired and can't remember.
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

tumblr_inline_nayxei5D171qg78ij.png
Quote:
Axis Powers: Hetalia (regrettably)

:'( wow excuse you

Anyways I'm usually into whatever's super popular? Like this summer I was all about the Free Attack on Dangan Ronpa (and I still really like AoT hehh,,) and then before that I dabbled in Ouran and Black Butler and Madoka Magica and all that good stuff

I'd like to check out Kill la Kill, but at the same time it seems really meh :/ I know I know don't judge a book by it's cover but literally everyone's saying its the best most progressive thing since sliced bread while it looks like another run of the mill ecchi imo. with more edginess
Quote:
Axis Powers: Hetalia (regrettably)

Anyways I'm usually into whatever's super popular? Like this summer I was all about the Free Attack on Dangan Ronpa (and I still really like AoT hehh,,) and then before that I dabbled in Ouran and Black Butler and Madoka Magica and all that good stuff

I'd like to check out Kill la Kill, but at the same time it seems really meh :/ I know I know don't judge a book by it's cover but literally everyone's saying its the best most progressive thing since sliced bread while it looks like another run of the mill ecchi imo. with more edginess
America_stamp_by_Naru_Nisa.gifStamp__Rush_by_jozie_m.gifThe_Who_by_neko_mangaka.gif73086240178deb5266442ce7722b2e75-d3b99iy.png
Noragami, Magi, and Blue Exorcist.
Finished Noragami and B.E. Paused Magi for a while.

Haven't started anything new after Noragami, nothing has sadly caught my eye. uwu
Any suggestions, maybe?
Noragami, Magi, and Blue Exorcist.
Finished Noragami and B.E. Paused Magi for a while.

Haven't started anything new after Noragami, nothing has sadly caught my eye. uwu
Any suggestions, maybe?
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Crossroad How far did you get in Hunter x Hunter? It's pretty dang good. I've seen Blue Exorcist and LOVED it. If you ever want more when you finish it the manga continues on from a certain point in the anime. Heard about Durarara! but haven't seen it, I've also never seen Black Lagoon.

@Saracirce I watched a few episodes of Noragami but I need to get back into it :)

@destinae I've watched a good handful of those and I think most people can agree FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is great!

I've heard mixed things about Axis Powers: Hetalia so I've been a little bit afraid to approach it...

@pasteljellyfish I have to say I participated on the Free Attack on Dangan Ronpa. Ouran was what I watched pretty much to introduce me to anime, I'm way deeper into anime now. Kill la Kill is another thing I'm afraid to approach I watched one episode and I have mixed feelings...

@Dragon I would suggest Kuragehime its a goofy anime about nerdy girls (a whole ton better than it sounds) or Hunter x Hunter for a more adventure-y one.

As for anyone else a couple that I love are
  • Kuragehime
  • Tsuritama
  • Kids on the Slope
  • Beelzebub
  • Attack on Titan
  • ToraDora!
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Soul Eater

There's more but that's what I can think of...
@Crossroad How far did you get in Hunter x Hunter? It's pretty dang good. I've seen Blue Exorcist and LOVED it. If you ever want more when you finish it the manga continues on from a certain point in the anime. Heard about Durarara! but haven't seen it, I've also never seen Black Lagoon.

@Saracirce I watched a few episodes of Noragami but I need to get back into it :)

@destinae I've watched a good handful of those and I think most people can agree FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is great!

I've heard mixed things about Axis Powers: Hetalia so I've been a little bit afraid to approach it...

@pasteljellyfish I have to say I participated on the Free Attack on Dangan Ronpa. Ouran was what I watched pretty much to introduce me to anime, I'm way deeper into anime now. Kill la Kill is another thing I'm afraid to approach I watched one episode and I have mixed feelings...

@Dragon I would suggest Kuragehime its a goofy anime about nerdy girls (a whole ton better than it sounds) or Hunter x Hunter for a more adventure-y one.

As for anyone else a couple that I love are
  • Kuragehime
  • Tsuritama
  • Kids on the Slope
  • Beelzebub
  • Attack on Titan
  • ToraDora!
  • Blue Exorcist
  • Soul Eater

There's more but that's what I can think of...
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
@Hoolia

I've watched FMA:B, Soul Eater, and B.E.
AOT, didn't interest me that much, honestly. @Draco has tried to get me to watch Tsuritama but NOPE NEVER.JPG.

I've been thinking on checking into Durarara!, and eventually finish Hellsing Ultimate.
@Hoolia

I've watched FMA:B, Soul Eater, and B.E.
AOT, didn't interest me that much, honestly. @Draco has tried to get me to watch Tsuritama but NOPE NEVER.JPG.

I've been thinking on checking into Durarara!, and eventually finish Hellsing Ultimate.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Hoolia I can't remember, really. I know it's a little under twenty episodes in. >_< I really wanted to continue it, but my roommies didn't like it as much as I did and it's hard with only one computer between us for the time being. Black Lagoon just started, I think. I've been watching it on Adult Swim. XP And Durarara! is awesome. I have a favorite character and everything. XD

Attack on Titan! My roommie and I really wanna start watching that. She's seen most of it, but I haven't seen any of it. FMA: Brotherhood is also amazing. I love it. What genre is Beelzebub?
@Hoolia I can't remember, really. I know it's a little under twenty episodes in. >_< I really wanted to continue it, but my roommies didn't like it as much as I did and it's hard with only one computer between us for the time being. Black Lagoon just started, I think. I've been watching it on Adult Swim. XP And Durarara! is awesome. I have a favorite character and everything. XD

Attack on Titan! My roommie and I really wanna start watching that. She's seen most of it, but I haven't seen any of it. FMA: Brotherhood is also amazing. I love it. What genre is Beelzebub?
aJe9f25.gif
[quote name="Hoolia" date="2014-04-21 17:15:45"] @destinae I've watched a good handful of those and I think most people can agree FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is great![/quote] @hoolia Yeah, Brotherhood was seriously a home run, especially after the trainwreck that was the original FMA series. Like... god. I just. Can't even. [quote name="pasteljellyfish" date="2014-04-21 16:56:30"] :'( wow excuse you[/quote] Haha sorry, @pasteljellyfish, I just really don't find myself very fond of the approach they and the fandom take to genocides and natural disasters and stuff. I didn't mean it personally, I know plenty of great people who watch Hetalia!
Hoolia wrote on 2014-04-21 17:15:45:

@hoolia Yeah, Brotherhood was seriously a home run, especially after the trainwreck that was the original FMA series. Like... god. I just. Can't even.
pasteljellyfish wrote on 2014-04-21 16:56:30:

Haha sorry, @pasteljellyfish, I just really don't find myself very fond of the approach they and the fandom take to genocides and natural disasters and stuff. I didn't mean it personally, I know plenty of great people who watch Hetalia!
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

tumblr_inline_nayxei5D171qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30