Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Kiena Over three hours of grinding so far and not a single chest... maybe i AM really unlucky with those. T_T
@Kiena Over three hours of grinding so far and not a single chest... maybe i AM really unlucky with those. T_T
34xf4wg.jpg
@Kiena
I've been lucky in the coli!

Skin - Shadowbinder
From Shadowbound chest
@Kiena
I've been lucky in the coli!

Skin - Shadowbinder
From Shadowbound chest
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders What area have you been playing?
@Foxofwonders What area have you been playing?
34xf4wg.jpg
@Miyukihime
Various. I'm training a new grinding team, and I nearly always try to fight enemies in the lowest possible area that will still grant me the extra exp bonus. If I remember correctly, this one dropped from a Black Wolf in the Boreal Wood.
@Miyukihime
Various. I'm training a new grinding team, and I nearly always try to fight enemies in the lowest possible area that will still grant me the extra exp bonus. If I remember correctly, this one dropped from a Black Wolf in the Boreal Wood.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Would anyone happen to know what's in a Kite Chest? I'm tempted to open it, but I also want to keep it for my Festival Chest collection. =X
Would anyone happen to know what's in a Kite Chest? I'm tempted to open it, but I also want to keep it for my Festival Chest collection. =X
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin - I haven't actually gotten one so I don't know, but my best guess would be the female kite Imperial skin since that's the only kite-looking one to me. I could be wrong, though.
@SchwarzwindSin - I haven't actually gotten one so I don't know, but my best guess would be the female kite Imperial skin since that's the only kite-looking one to me. I could be wrong, though.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Thank you kindly for the reply. =)
I was quite fortunate to come across another and found that it's the female Coatl skin.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you kindly for the reply. =)
I was quite fortunate to come across another and found that it's the female Coatl skin.
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin - Thanks for the info and congrats on the drops!
@SchwarzwindSin - Thanks for the info and congrats on the drops!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Thanks. ^_^ My luck is usually terribad, too. xD

But... Lady luck graced me with her presence once more and I was able to discover the Scripted Chest held the female Guardian skin.
@Sylvandyr
Thanks. ^_^ My luck is usually terribad, too. xD

But... Lady luck graced me with her presence once more and I was able to discover the Scripted Chest held the female Guardian skin.
cnFe09Q.gif
The Kite chest holds Skin: Kite for the female Coatl. I got really lucky on my first battle in the arena today.
The Kite chest holds Skin: Kite for the female Coatl. I got really lucky on my first battle in the arena today.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29