Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@mlsclassics - thank you! Updated. :)
@mlsclassics - thank you! Updated. :)
@Kiena
The Dark Fortune one is in a chest called "Chest of Dark Fortune" saw it on tumblr (:
@Kiena
The Dark Fortune one is in a chest called "Chest of Dark Fortune" saw it on tumblr (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Kiena Seconding what JetBlackSteel said. I just got a Chest of Dark Fortune in the Coli :) [item=Chest of Dark Fortune]
@Kiena

Seconding what JetBlackSteel said. I just got a Chest of Dark Fortune in the Coli :)

Chest of Dark Fortune
@JetBlackSteel, @Azurrys - thank you both! And I had no clue they were still going to drop in the Coliseum - that's great news.
@JetBlackSteel, @Azurrys - thank you both! And I had no clue they were still going to drop in the Coliseum - that's great news.
Does anyone know which 5 chests drop in Coli? I want all eventually but would prefer not to have to pay for those I might get grinding. ^^;
Does anyone know which 5 chests drop in Coli? I want all eventually but would prefer not to have to pay for those I might get grinding. ^^;
34xf4wg.jpg
@Miyukihime - only five of the skins have any chests at all, and any of those five can drop in the Coliseum. They're the first five skins in the list.
@Miyukihime - only five of the skins have any chests at all, and any of those five can drop in the Coliseum. They're the first five skins in the list.
@Kiena Thank you for your answer. :)

For clarification, is that the first 5 in the Skin shop in the market? Or the first 5 in the news announcement?

EDIT: Follow up question, what would be good areas to play? Seems most Shawdow monster are in Sandswept Delta and Forgotten Cave...
@Kiena Thank you for your answer. :)

For clarification, is that the first 5 in the Skin shop in the market? Or the first 5 in the news announcement?

EDIT: Follow up question, what would be good areas to play? Seems most Shawdow monster are in Sandswept Delta and Forgotten Cave...
34xf4wg.jpg
@Miyukihime - The first five in the list I have on the third post in this thread, actually. ;) The list has the names of each of the chests under the skin icons.

For farming, there's a great guide here that lays out the percentage of elements in each coliseum area. I link to the guide a couple times in the first post! :)

I personally like farming in the Arena, with its very high number of neutral monsters. Plus, that way I don't have to switch, festival to festival! Otherwise, the Sandswept Delta is probably the best place, and has the bonus of being one of the best areas to farm in, money-wise.
@Miyukihime - The first five in the list I have on the third post in this thread, actually. ;) The list has the names of each of the chests under the skin icons.

For farming, there's a great guide here that lays out the percentage of elements in each coliseum area. I link to the guide a couple times in the first post! :)

I personally like farming in the Arena, with its very high number of neutral monsters. Plus, that way I don't have to switch, festival to festival! Otherwise, the Sandswept Delta is probably the best place, and has the bonus of being one of the best areas to farm in, money-wise.
@Kiena Oops... I totally overlooked the first page updates... ^^;

And so far about 2 hours in Sandswept Delta and no chest dropped yet... I might switch to Area, after all.

Thank you for the link to the percentages guide, too, that will come in handy during other events, too.
@Kiena Oops... I totally overlooked the first page updates... ^^;

And so far about 2 hours in Sandswept Delta and no chest dropped yet... I might switch to Area, after all.

Thank you for the link to the percentages guide, too, that will come in handy during other events, too.
34xf4wg.jpg
@Miyukihime - good luck! I'm sure you'll get them eventually. ;) And np on the link, it's a great guide.
@Miyukihime - good luck! I'm sure you'll get them eventually. ;) And np on the link, it's a great guide.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29