Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70
So glad to see you back! Thank you so much for continuing this project [emoji=guardian laughing size=7]
So glad to see you back! Thank you so much for continuing this project
@EeveeDream Thanks :)

---

Hi all, I made a recording mistake last night related to the enemy STR values. They each had 1 STR more than I entered. This issue has been corrected and should be viewable in Enemy stats mode. (For example, the correct STR value of Teardrop Owlynx is 40, not 39.)
@EeveeDream Thanks :)

---

Hi all, I made a recording mistake last night related to the enemy STR values. They each had 1 STR more than I entered. This issue has been corrected and should be viewable in Enemy stats mode. (For example, the correct STR value of Teardrop Owlynx is 40, not 39.)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Foxofwonders @Serpenthyne @Valmue @Maki @MunchkinLynx

Hi all, sorry for taking so long to add the Redrock Cove's two new denizens: Maren Sorceress and Redfin Wavespinner. They are now available in the tool!

Not related to the delay but important enough to note:

The Coliseum data (which I look at to confirm the exact health) became even more opaque, so sadly we lost some data points (such as the enemy's "realid") and the confirmation of the enemy's level.

I have decided to make an assumption for most enemies (with known exceptions like Coarsefur Yeti) that the enemy shares the same level as the venue. However, if there are any new enemies in split level venues in the future, we will have to resort to extremely painful methods to confirm the level.

Fortunately, the main stat that people care about (exact enemy Health) is still available in the data, although it's not particularly humanly legible anymore.

Hi all, sorry for taking so long to add the Redrock Cove's two new denizens: Maren Sorceress and Redfin Wavespinner. They are now available in the tool!

Not related to the delay but important enough to note:

The Coliseum data (which I look at to confirm the exact health) became even more opaque, so sadly we lost some data points (such as the enemy's "realid") and the confirmation of the enemy's level.

I have decided to make an assumption for most enemies (with known exceptions like Coarsefur Yeti) that the enemy shares the same level as the venue. However, if there are any new enemies in split level venues in the future, we will have to resort to extremely painful methods to confirm the level.

Fortunately, the main stat that people care about (exact enemy Health) is still available in the data, although it's not particularly humanly legible anymore.
Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!

Hey all! Looks like we got another tiny venue update (this time in Harpy's Roost). The new enemies have been added to the tool. :) 133 STR grinders barely made the cut this time, as the new enemies need 133 STR to OHKO.

Hey all! Looks like we got another tiny venue update (this time in Harpy's Roost). The new enemies have been added to the tool. :) 133 STR grinders barely made the cut this time, as the new enemies need 133 STR to OHKO.
Minor: Woodland Turkey stats have been made available for view (slightly early) in the tool. Happy turkey hunting!
Minor: Woodland Turkey stats have been made available for view (slightly early) in the tool. Happy turkey hunting!
Currently working on using the Game Database to flesh out the missing entries in the tool.

I'm so happy with the devs right now.
Currently working on using the Game Database to flesh out the missing entries in the tool.

I'm so happy with the devs right now.

Hi all, devs pulled out a wonderful surprise (Game Database) today. As such, we're now able to see the missing stats again, such as AGI, which were impossible to calculate during Coli 2.0 before this new feature. (QCK was possible to calculate but extremely labor intensive because it involved comparing the turn orders of the new enemies to turn orders of older enemies for which QCK stats were known, eliminating each QCK point one by one.) This change makes things much easier for us again.

I have gone in to fill enemy entries that were missing stats. I am going to assume that previously-filled entries did not change, to avoid having to go through too many.

I don't expect any mistakes with the update, but if anyone spots anything, feel free to let me know.

Hi all, devs pulled out a wonderful surprise (Game Database) today. As such, we're now able to see the missing stats again, such as AGI, which were impossible to calculate during Coli 2.0 before this new feature. (QCK was possible to calculate but extremely labor intensive because it involved comparing the turn orders of the new enemies to turn orders of older enemies for which QCK stats were known, eliminating each QCK point one by one.) This change makes things much easier for us again.

I have gone in to fill enemy entries that were missing stats. I am going to assume that previously-filled entries did not change, to avoid having to go through too many.

I don't expect any mistakes with the update, but if anyone spots anything, feel free to let me know.

@Sylvandyr
I've been looking through the tool to double-check the monster stats compared to the devs' tool, but I haven't spotted any inconsistencies!

I guess we can put the QCK question more or less to bed now that we can get our hands on the exact numbers, lol. As updates go, this was a pretty good one to wake up to.
@Sylvandyr
I've been looking through the tool to double-check the monster stats compared to the devs' tool, but I haven't spotted any inconsistencies!

I guess we can put the QCK question more or less to bed now that we can get our hands on the exact numbers, lol. As updates go, this was a pretty good one to wake up to.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne Yes, I'm so pleased with this update!

We still need to solve the QCK algorithm though. (I've been procrastinating as usual...) We actually had the exact numbers for everything released before 2.0. There was a dark spot after 2.0, but now it's solved again!

The thing is that the exact numbers don't correspond exactly to a straight calculation. (For example, just because you have 70 QCK doesn't mean you always get 2 turns before a 35 QCK thing.)

I suspect they have something like FF turn-based QCK tick stuff, I just haven't done enough work to determine a perfect algorithm for the edge cases. There are a lot of random theories that work for the non-edge cases, but if the edge cases aren't solved, there's no proof that those theories are correct. I think it comes down to solving what they use as their threshold and figuring out the edge cases.

I started on the tool but then didn't pick it back up yet. I'll get to it eventually, I hope.
@Serpenthyne Yes, I'm so pleased with this update!

We still need to solve the QCK algorithm though. (I've been procrastinating as usual...) We actually had the exact numbers for everything released before 2.0. There was a dark spot after 2.0, but now it's solved again!

The thing is that the exact numbers don't correspond exactly to a straight calculation. (For example, just because you have 70 QCK doesn't mean you always get 2 turns before a 35 QCK thing.)

I suspect they have something like FF turn-based QCK tick stuff, I just haven't done enough work to determine a perfect algorithm for the edge cases. There are a lot of random theories that work for the non-edge cases, but if the edge cases aren't solved, there's no proof that those theories are correct. I think it comes down to solving what they use as their threshold and figuring out the edge cases.

I started on the tool but then didn't pick it back up yet. I'll get to it eventually, I hope.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70