Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70
@Sceptre It should be fixed now, but clearing cache is required. (Used to be able to get away with the deployment updating the cache immediately, but I clearly haven't found the new setting that it wants to force the cached code to update.)

Please let me know if there's any other issue. Thank you :)
@Sceptre It should be fixed now, but clearing cache is required. (Used to be able to get away with the deployment updating the cache immediately, but I clearly haven't found the new setting that it wants to force the cached code to update.)

Please let me know if there's any other issue. Thank you :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@sylvandyr

It works! Thanks for fixing it so quick
@sylvandyr

It works! Thanks for fixing it so quick
@Sceptre Yay, thank you so much for alerting me to the issue!
@Sceptre Yay, thank you so much for alerting me to the issue!
@Sylvandyr Have you recently tested Clobber? It seems the chance to stun is 100% and the tooltip is wrong, same as Meditate (3 turns instead of 2) and Reflect (always reflects magic attacks). [item=Clobber][item=Meditate][item=Reflect]
@Sylvandyr

Have you recently tested Clobber? It seems the chance to stun is 100% and the tooltip is wrong, same as Meditate (3 turns instead of 2) and Reflect (always reflects magic attacks).

Clobber Meditate Reflect
@Maki I just hopped into some venues with Meditate (for faster Breath) + Clobber. Like you mentioned, I haven't missed the Clobber stun yet. I purposely went to higher level venues in case level is factored into the %.

Waterway: Hits: 10, Stuns: 10, Rate: 100%
Mire: Hits: 50, Stuns: 50, Rate: 100%

Even if the chance was something below 100% but high like 90%, the probability of hitting 60 times in a row (with a 90% hit rate) is below 1%.
@Maki I just hopped into some venues with Meditate (for faster Breath) + Clobber. Like you mentioned, I haven't missed the Clobber stun yet. I purposely went to higher level venues in case level is factored into the %.

Waterway: Hits: 10, Stuns: 10, Rate: 100%
Mire: Hits: 50, Stuns: 50, Rate: 100%

Even if the chance was something below 100% but high like 90%, the probability of hitting 60 times in a row (with a 90% hit rate) is below 1%.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you for testing! I'll update the battlestones guide.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you for testing! I'll update the battlestones guide.
@Maki Yay, thanks for letting me know too! I didn’t realize how many tooltips were incorrect.
@Maki Yay, thanks for letting me know too! I didn’t realize how many tooltips were incorrect.
thanks now I can do better in the colosseum knowing this stuff.after all i am a monster hunter
thanks now I can do better in the colosseum knowing this stuff.after all i am a monster hunter
@Sylvandyr Would you happen to have any information on how critical chance is calculated? Can't seem to find any info on it anywhere. (Specifically, how AGI affects crit chance)
@Sylvandyr Would you happen to have any information on how critical chance is calculated? Can't seem to find any info on it anywhere. (Specifically, how AGI affects crit chance)
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@RowanofRohan No, not enough data, sorry. It used to involve the difference in levels and AGI in 1.0, but I haven't tested to see if the diference in levels affects it anymore. They also have an AGI patch on the backburner that might shake up the formula too.
@RowanofRohan No, not enough data, sorry. It used to involve the difference in levels and AGI in 1.0, but I haven't tested to see if the diference in levels affects it anymore. They also have an AGI patch on the backburner that might shake up the formula too.
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 70