Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
wow great guide! Thanks for the tips!
wow great guide! Thanks for the tips!
@Kiena Hmmm yeah, that's also a good point!

Oh, also I just noticed that while snappers have shred, they also start with anticipate instead of scratch... thankfully scratch is only 250t in the marketplace so not a huge deal, but it might be something you want to note.
@Kiena Hmmm yeah, that's also a good point!

Oh, also I just noticed that while snappers have shred, they also start with anticipate instead of scratch... thankfully scratch is only 250t in the marketplace so not a huge deal, but it might be something you want to note.
Hatchery-Forum-Signature.png
@rhsolyn Bah, wish I had more adult dragons to test out starting skills on! Thanks for letting me know, I think I'll just rewrite that paragraph entirely.

@Shiralai Thanks! Hope it helps. :)
@rhsolyn Bah, wish I had more adult dragons to test out starting skills on! Thanks for letting me know, I think I'll just rewrite that paragraph entirely.

@Shiralai Thanks! Hope it helps. :)
This is a really great guide; thanks for this!
This is a really great guide; thanks for this!
Awesome guide! Thank you so much!

I've done some grinding in the Coliseum, but had no idea if my methods or stat distribution were effective enough. This definitely gives me an idea of what streamlining I can do!
Awesome guide! Thank you so much!

I've done some grinding in the Coliseum, but had no idea if my methods or stat distribution were effective enough. This definitely gives me an idea of what streamlining I can do!
While I know you aren't listing breeds now that I see. If your interested, Imperials start out with scratch and shred as well. Pearls are contuse and Meditate. If you look in the comments of Cymas' guide most of the starting stats and abilities for the various different breeds are available.

To recap though for anyone reading the thread and are interested:
Scratch/Shred
Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Spiral(per rhsolyn), Wildclaw

Meditate/Contuse
Fae, Pearlcatcher, Tundra

Anticipate/Shred
Snapper

I don't know what Ridgeback has, I don't have one, but @Sylvandyr knows the starting stats and info on them.
While I know you aren't listing breeds now that I see. If your interested, Imperials start out with scratch and shred as well. Pearls are contuse and Meditate. If you look in the comments of Cymas' guide most of the starting stats and abilities for the various different breeds are available.

To recap though for anyone reading the thread and are interested:
Scratch/Shred
Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Spiral(per rhsolyn), Wildclaw

Meditate/Contuse
Fae, Pearlcatcher, Tundra

Anticipate/Shred
Snapper

I don't know what Ridgeback has, I don't have one, but @Sylvandyr knows the starting stats and info on them.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@VoyageViolet & @Azzyblue Glad I could help! Hope this makes grinding a lot easier for you. :)

@Salmastryon - Oh, I might add it back in then, once I find out what a ridgeback has. Thanks a lot! (And even imps start with scratch/shred? Huh!)
@VoyageViolet & @Azzyblue Glad I could help! Hope this makes grinding a lot easier for you. :)

@Salmastryon - Oh, I might add it back in then, once I find out what a ridgeback has. Thanks a lot! (And even imps start with scratch/shred? Huh!)
@Kiena
I was rather surprised myself. Be interesting to see what Skydancers are.
@Kiena
I was rather surprised myself. Be interesting to see what Skydancers are.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Kiena @Salmastryon

Hey, these are Ridgeback base stats:

STR 8
AGI 7
DEF 7
QCK 6
INT 5
VIT 7
MND 5

I actually realized I *don't* know which moves they start with, cause I gifted my first Ridge hatchling to a friend. Can anyone else with a natural-born Ridgeback confirm?
@Kiena @Salmastryon

Hey, these are Ridgeback base stats:

STR 8
AGI 7
DEF 7
QCK 6
INT 5
VIT 7
MND 5

I actually realized I *don't* know which moves they start with, cause I gifted my first Ridge hatchling to a friend. Can anyone else with a natural-born Ridgeback confirm?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thanks, @Sylvandyr! I appreciate it. :) Hopefully someone else can jump in with the starting skills.
Thanks, @Sylvandyr! I appreciate it. :) Hopefully someone else can jump in with the starting skills.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121