Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121
@Snakies it is a drop! :)
@Snakies it is a drop! :)
@areallybluebird

Just pinging myself to keep this in my recent alerts! Thanks so much for the guide :)
@areallybluebird

Just pinging myself to keep this in my recent alerts! Thanks so much for the guide :)
Commenting to have this guide bookmarked for later! This was the original guide I had used when I first leveled up my three lv25 dragons some years ago. I had tried searching for this thread again but was unable to find it and assumed that I wouldn't be able to. I'm currently trying out other builds atm, but this one has gotten me through hours of coli grinding. Thank you for putting this together!
Commenting to have this guide bookmarked for later! This was the original guide I had used when I first leveled up my three lv25 dragons some years ago. I had tried searching for this thread again but was unable to find it and assumed that I wouldn't be able to. I'm currently trying out other builds atm, but this one has gotten me through hours of coli grinding. Thank you for putting this together!
I really love how simply this guide is, and I can't wait to apply it to my dergs (hopefully soon). Thanks!
I really love how simply this guide is, and I can't wait to apply it to my dergs (hopefully soon). Thanks!

â—­ Rochelle â—­ Teen
â—­ Addicted to surgery shows
O0dClVO.png
^^ By Mibella

â—­ Festival Currency Shop
@Surreptitious
Commenting (and pinging) so I can find this in the future
@Surreptitious
Commenting (and pinging) so I can find this in the future
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
Does anyone still use this build in coli 2.0? Considering using it, but not sure whether it's still worth it.
Does anyone still use this build in coli 2.0? Considering using it, but not sure whether it's still worth it.
OfWMi9m.gif
Is it possible to fight other players like the first post says?
Is it possible to fight other players like the first post says?
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
@heartnotes
It's a shame but no :( I'm pretty sure they will open it up again once they've updated it though
@heartnotes
It's a shame but no :( I'm pretty sure they will open it up again once they've updated it though
Great post, have trouble finding it sometimes so, comment for finding.
Great post, have trouble finding it sometimes so, comment for finding.
@Saltbreaker

I do use this post. These builds she has in the Popular Build Comparisons are still relevant, even in Coli. 2.0.

Also, Maki in this post [NEW] Battle Stones Guide - has updated/changed stat recommendations for some of the coliseum builds.

@Saltbreaker

I do use this post. These builds she has in the Popular Build Comparisons are still relevant, even in Coli. 2.0.

Also, Maki in this post [NEW] Battle Stones Guide - has updated/changed stat recommendations for some of the coliseum builds.

These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 120 121