Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
up
up
up
up
Down?
Down?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Two Bumps for you sir/ma'am!!!
Two Bumps for you sir/ma'am!!!
Bump!
Bump!
@Fayrin
You might want to add in exalting as a method now as well. With how low the prices on dragons have gotten(as long as there isn't a big dominance push happening,) you can grab one level it up in the coliseum then exalt it for profit. If you don't want to level them in the training fields, you can put them in with higher level dragons and got to the area where the higher levels get exp and power level them.

There is also another guide you might want to link to. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=937136
@Fayrin
You might want to add in exalting as a method now as well. With how low the prices on dragons have gotten(as long as there isn't a big dominance push happening,) you can grab one level it up in the coliseum then exalt it for profit. If you don't want to level them in the training fields, you can put them in with higher level dragons and got to the area where the higher levels get exp and power level them.

There is also another guide you might want to link to. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=937136
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon

Ah much appreciated. I'll add them both in. Any idea what the best price to buy them off the market for/level them up to before you exalt? :)
@Salmastryon

Ah much appreciated. I'll add them both in. Any idea what the best price to buy them off the market for/level them up to before you exalt? :)
Generally if you can get an adult below 6k, it's fairly easy to grind the coliseum to sell and exalt it. Note that buying ready-to-breed plentifuls, breeding, leveling, then exalting them and their babies is a decent strategy as well.
Generally if you can get an adult below 6k, it's fairly easy to grind the coliseum to sell and exalt it. Note that buying ready-to-breed plentifuls, breeding, leveling, then exalting them and their babies is a decent strategy as well.
jEm2t96.png
Okay the guide is back on its way to being fixed x_x
Okay the guide is back on its way to being fixed x_x
[quote name="Spelunker" date="2013-09-02 04:12:31"]Generally if you can get an adult below 6k, it's fairly easy to grind the coliseum to sell and exalt it. Note that buying ready-to-breed plentifuls, breeding, leveling, then exalting them and their babies is a decent strategy as well.[/quote] Thank you for the info :) I find the exalt treasure guide. So I'm going to include it in ^^ I quite like this tactic, think I'm going to make a dragon grinding farm!
Spelunker wrote on 2013-09-02 04:12:31:

Thank you for the info :) I find the exalt treasure guide. So I'm going to include it in ^^ I quite like this tactic, think I'm going to make a dragon grinding farm!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42