Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Thank
Thank
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
bookmarking~
bookmarking~
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
i'm kind of confused still, how do you get gems from exalting? i saw someone got a gem from exalting a level from the dragon's breed in an above post but how do you know the dragon breed for the day and is there any other ways to earn gems from exalting?

and thanks for the chart! bookmarked this forum for when i forget how much exalting price a level can get :)
i'm kind of confused still, how do you get gems from exalting? i saw someone got a gem from exalting a level from the dragon's breed in an above post but how do you know the dragon breed for the day and is there any other ways to earn gems from exalting?

and thanks for the chart! bookmarked this forum for when i forget how much exalting price a level can get :)
yoo joonghyuk fmf7CNh.gif rBM002b.gif Dmyubyt.png
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
UTxhrgi.gif fmf7CNh.gif kim dokja
@SerenityHart - I think, and certainly I could be very wrong, that the gem is a rare and random addition when Exalting. No guarantees; that said, again, I could be wrong! But that's my experience :)
@SerenityHart - I think, and certainly I could be very wrong, that the gem is a rare and random addition when Exalting. No guarantees; that said, again, I could be wrong! But that's my experience :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@SerenityHart
Hey there! 1 or 2 gems can randomly be earned when exalting a dragon. It's entirely random when it happens, and the level does not matter.

As for Exalt Bonuses, you can see them on Flight Rising's main page, on the right-side navigation and underneath the Random Dragon.
Two more things about Exalt Bonuses:
1) It changes every rollover, around 00:35 server (Flight Rising) time.
2) Ancient Breed genes don't count towards the Exalt Bonus, as they are coded differently: for example, Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale), and Primary Gene: Crystal (Gaoler) will not count.
@SerenityHart
Hey there! 1 or 2 gems can randomly be earned when exalting a dragon. It's entirely random when it happens, and the level does not matter.

As for Exalt Bonuses, you can see them on Flight Rising's main page, on the right-side navigation and underneath the Random Dragon.
Two more things about Exalt Bonuses:
1) It changes every rollover, around 00:35 server (Flight Rising) time.
2) Ancient Breed genes don't count towards the Exalt Bonus, as they are coded differently: for example, Tertiary Gene: Underbelly (Banescale), and Primary Gene: Crystal (Gaoler) will not count.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@ThistleProse
i see, thanks for answering my questions! :)

@Nesu thanks for the info! i'll make sure to check the dragon of the day daily now :)
@ThistleProse
i see, thanks for answering my questions! :)

@Nesu thanks for the info! i'll make sure to check the dragon of the day daily now :)
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Nesu
i understand more about exalting dragons now, thanks!
@Nesu
i understand more about exalting dragons now, thanks!
ca4nyRv.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
mk2bmrp.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bookmarking for later use
Bookmarking for later use
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
I bookmarked this years ago and I STILL use it. Thank you!
I bookmarked this years ago and I STILL use it. Thank you!
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
Right now, with the fodder floor at 16,000 treasure, finding this chart is actually saving my life wallet. Looks like the best strategy if anyone is training prelevels is to send ~10 level 7's or 8's to the public buy then train a bunch of level 8-10 fodder as prelevels. Little to no profit, but pretty much breaking even, so good for arcane conquest.
Right now, with the fodder floor at 16,000 treasure, finding this chart is actually saving my life wallet. Looks like the best strategy if anyone is training prelevels is to send ~10 level 7's or 8's to the public buy then train a bunch of level 8-10 fodder as prelevels. Little to no profit, but pretty much breaking even, so good for arcane conquest.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34