Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@Lapizooka
@Lapizooka
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
This is a great reference! I'm wondering up to which point it really makes sense to level dragons before exalting?
Most coli guides I found so far suggest adding runes starting at lvl7, but they're expensive. So probably only to up around there?
This is a great reference! I'm wondering up to which point it really makes sense to level dragons before exalting?
Most coli guides I found so far suggest adding runes starting at lvl7, but they're expensive. So probably only to up around there?
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
@Vampi

It all depends on the base price for adults, but typically, level 6-8 offer the best price to time investment. During a dom battle, like Ice V Water right now, you can sell leveled fodder to one of the flights. Depending on price, level 4-6 can be most effective between money and raffle tickets. Also, if you're going to use a dragon as exalt fodder, I wouldn't recommend attaching stones to it. There's no need and it'd waste the stone.
@Vampi

It all depends on the base price for adults, but typically, level 6-8 offer the best price to time investment. During a dom battle, like Ice V Water right now, you can sell leveled fodder to one of the flights. Depending on price, level 4-6 can be most effective between money and raffle tickets. Also, if you're going to use a dragon as exalt fodder, I wouldn't recommend attaching stones to it. There's no need and it'd waste the stone.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Yes, that's what I thought in regard to the stones, hence my question.
Thank you so much for the insight @Thardus! The level estimate definitely helps. :)
Yes, that's what I thought in regard to the stones, hence my question.
Thank you so much for the insight @Thardus! The level estimate definitely helps. :)
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
@Vampi

Happy to help! Also, I don't know if you have one or not, but if don't have a fodder trainer, I'd highly recommend one. Coliseum builds, a different Ghostlight build (and the one I use in that venue). Personally I use the mireflyer most, but any of the training builds will help you level fodder faster and thus make more dragon cash easier.
@Vampi

Happy to help! Also, I don't know if you have one or not, but if don't have a fodder trainer, I'd highly recommend one. Coliseum builds, a different Ghostlight build (and the one I use in that venue). Personally I use the mireflyer most, but any of the training builds will help you level fodder faster and thus make more dragon cash easier.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
whoa this is helpful okaY
whoa this is helpful okaY
tumblr_nw0kb5HKmh1udvy5wo1_400.gif
Bookmarking this! :D
Bookmarking this! :D
m5Wt3n0.pngQIVO6cr.png9oWXBNn.pngHe9H6Ep.pngUFUmX1W.pngsFMScix.png
Thank you so much for this chart. It really does help.
Thank you so much for this chart. It really does help.
goSc2L4.png
Ooooh, very useful. Bookmarking for later.
Ooooh, very useful. Bookmarking for later.
Vj0BLbc.png
Just wanted to note that I exalted an L1 today and got 1 gem. Some people were speculating a few pages back that L1s don't give gems, but I got 3317t+1g. (I got a bonus for the day's breed)
Just wanted to note that I exalted an L1 today and got 1 gem. Some people were speculating a few pages back that L1s don't give gems, but I got 3317t+1g. (I got a bonus for the day's breed)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34