Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Goldia
I love your tracker thank you for sharing. It is super easy to use and understand.
@Goldia
I love your tracker thank you for sharing. It is super easy to use and understand.
@Nana64 Thank you!!

And also thank you for your question re the Pronghorn Hunter! I've now updated the Wendigo to the Pronghorn Stomper in the master copy too.

@teewie @amburgerl @reythaak - note that the Wendigo needs to be renamed as per above, if you hadn't already picked that up!
@Nana64 Thank you!!

And also thank you for your question re the Pronghorn Hunter! I've now updated the Wendigo to the Pronghorn Stomper in the master copy too.

@teewie @amburgerl @reythaak - note that the Wendigo needs to be renamed as per above, if you hadn't already picked that up!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Oh this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! If you have an update pinglist or anything, I’d love to be added!
Oh this is exactly what I’ve been looking for! If you have an update pinglist or anything, I’d love to be added!
@theVer - Yay, glad to be able to help!!! Yeah, I do have a pinglist, I'll add you to it :)
@theVer - Yay, glad to be able to help!!! Yeah, I do have a pinglist, I'll add you to it :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Pinglist! @Goldia @Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer Note the Autumn Sphinx has been released. It is a Marketplace, Seasonal familiar [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Pinglist!
@Goldia
@Teewie
@Reythaak
@Amburgerl
@Nana64
@theVer

Note the Autumn Sphinx has been released. It is a Marketplace, Seasonal familiar
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia Arcane's Crystalspine Gem Guardian (Flight Fest 19-20) has been added [emoji=fae love size=2]
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia

Arcane's Crystalspine Gem Guardian (Flight Fest 19-20) has been added
Ooo slap me on that pinglist my dude this is awesome

Edit: hello it’s me dummy here, asking how can I edit the spreadsheet/ make a personal copy
Ooo slap me on that pinglist my dude this is awesome

Edit: hello it’s me dummy here, asking how can I edit the spreadsheet/ make a personal copy
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride

lol!

I'll slap away when I get home from work. Meanwhile, go to File in the top left corner and choose Save as Copy (or whatever it says). Save it to wherever and then you should be able to edit away!

PS I intend to do a revision or 2 this weekend. Adding I'd numbers in, and trying something that will make it easier for you when I add new Familiars. So if you can bear waiting 48 hours, you'll be able to get the new and improved version. If not, that's fine, I'll give instructions as to how to incorporate those changes into your copy.
@Spinoride

lol!

I'll slap away when I get home from work. Meanwhile, go to File in the top left corner and choose Save as Copy (or whatever it says). Save it to wherever and then you should be able to edit away!

PS I intend to do a revision or 2 this weekend. Adding I'd numbers in, and trying something that will make it easier for you when I add new Familiars. So if you can bear waiting 48 hours, you'll be able to get the new and improved version. If not, that's fine, I'll give instructions as to how to incorporate those changes into your copy.
@Goldia Oh rad, I’ll wait, no rush!! Thanks for the help! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
@Goldia

Oh rad, I’ll wait, no rush!! Thanks for the help!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Teewie, @Reythaak,@Amburgerl,@Nana64,@theVer,@Quinnelia,@Spinoride

Hi all

I'm excited to announce a revamp of the spreadsheet!!!

In the main table on the Familiars tab, I've added in two extra columns - Hoard order and Familiar ID. Technically, these will be the same order if you sort by them, as the hoard is sorted by ID, and new fams increase in number. This will make it possible to sort by ID and search your hoard for 'that' familiar MUCH more easily!!

You'll notice that the Familiar names are now hyperlinks - they each go to the relevant Wiki Fandom page for that Familiar - so much useful info there!!

And finally, I've added another tab, called images, which - funnily enough - is a list of the Familiars, with their image in another column.

I've added a few comments regarding all the above (including how to add new Familiars from now on) in the Introduction tab.

Hope you enjoy the updates!! Let me know if you want a hand adding them into your copies, but it should be just a case of making sure the sort order is the same, adding in the extra columns (and Images tab) and copy-pasting the info.

And, as usual, I welcome any feedback or questions!!
@Teewie, @Reythaak,@Amburgerl,@Nana64,@theVer,@Quinnelia,@Spinoride

Hi all

I'm excited to announce a revamp of the spreadsheet!!!

In the main table on the Familiars tab, I've added in two extra columns - Hoard order and Familiar ID. Technically, these will be the same order if you sort by them, as the hoard is sorted by ID, and new fams increase in number. This will make it possible to sort by ID and search your hoard for 'that' familiar MUCH more easily!!

You'll notice that the Familiar names are now hyperlinks - they each go to the relevant Wiki Fandom page for that Familiar - so much useful info there!!

And finally, I've added another tab, called images, which - funnily enough - is a list of the Familiars, with their image in another column.

I've added a few comments regarding all the above (including how to add new Familiars from now on) in the Introduction tab.

Hope you enjoy the updates!! Let me know if you want a hand adding them into your copies, but it should be just a case of making sure the sort order is the same, adding in the extra columns (and Images tab) and copy-pasting the info.

And, as usual, I welcome any feedback or questions!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23