Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Color Wheels
I am forever fiddling with spreadsheets, and I've decided to make a thread to dump them here as they manifest. Hopefully people find them useful. I was told this is a good place to post my random fiddly bits. [b] EDIT: Now it is not a spreadsheet any more, since it somehow broke. Thank you excel gods. Color Wheels:[/b] [url=https://codepen.io/AwesomeFish/full/QeGaJQ][LINK][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LKBVDfc.png[/img] -Basically another way of visualizing hatchling ranges -Lists what colors are in the ranges -Tells you the chances of clones, and therefore the chance of any combination in the ranges [b]Still working on:[/b] Make it not full of code crime eventually. Can lag if you change colors too rapidly. Maybe add back genes? I'm not sure.
I am forever fiddling with spreadsheets, and I've decided to make a thread to dump them here as they manifest. Hopefully people find them useful. I was told this is a good place to post my random fiddly bits.

EDIT: Now it is not a spreadsheet any more, since it somehow broke. Thank you excel gods.

Color Wheels:
[LINK]

LKBVDfc.png

-Basically another way of visualizing hatchling ranges
-Lists what colors are in the ranges
-Tells you the chances of clones, and therefore the chance of any combination in the ranges

Still working on: Make it not full of code crime eventually. Can lag if you change colors too rapidly. Maybe add back genes? I'm not sure.
QkXlBmo.png
Hey, this is actually pretty cool.
I can see the color wheels being useful to hatcheries and breed card graphics! Thanks for sharing these!
Hey, this is actually pretty cool.
I can see the color wheels being useful to hatcheries and breed card graphics! Thanks for sharing these!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@AwesomeFish

Hi! Just dropping by again to say that I actually used your color tool to make some graphics for my hatchery! (HERE. You're credited in the post as well) The color wheels are really nice for showing color ranges in a simple easy to read format! So thank you again for making this!
@AwesomeFish

Hi! Just dropping by again to say that I actually used your color tool to make some graphics for my hatchery! (HERE. You're credited in the post as well) The color wheels are really nice for showing color ranges in a simple easy to read format! So thank you again for making this!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@VariantLoki OOOooo nice nice! Love the formatting there. This is exactly how I was figuring on using them when I was making them. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@VariantLoki OOOooo nice nice! Love the formatting there. This is exactly how I was figuring on using them when I was making them.
QkXlBmo.png
@AwesomeFish

Such an amazing resource for breeding projects. Made it so much easier to put the right pair together to narrow down to my goal. Thanks so much!

Bookmarked!
@AwesomeFish

Such an amazing resource for breeding projects. Made it so much easier to put the right pair together to narrow down to my goal. Thanks so much!

Bookmarked!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
This is awesome! I for one would love to genes on here too!
This is awesome! I for one would love to genes on here too!
sNuSVZA.pnggziv3Ja.pngJNaCTSP.pngoczO35g.pngsHV5hf8.pngZbNAjCO.png63acxcU.png
This helps a ton, thanks! Sometimes I get a pair thinking they'll have some cute pink/white babies but they end up getting those murky grey colours instead :p with this hopefully I can avoid situations like that haha
This helps a ton, thanks! Sometimes I get a pair thinking they'll have some cute pink/white babies but they end up getting those murky grey colours instead :p with this hopefully I can avoid situations like that haha
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif