Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler-Specific Gene Breeding Stats
1 2
PRIMARY
Shaggy - Common
Mosaic - Uncommon
Phantom - Limited

SECONDARY
Streak - Common
Breakup - Uncommon
Spirit - Limited*

TERTIARY
Scorpion - Limited
Gnarlehorns - Rare
Wintercoat - Uncommon
Weathered - Limited*
Shardflank - Common

*anything marked with a star is less certain because for these two genes I didn't have access to the flight rising wiki. These genes are statistically comparable to trail, and I am like pretty sure trail is a limited gene but i'm not 100% on that so I have to disclaimer it.

I did two "rounds" for each gene - one out of 40 trials, and one out of 100 trials. Hopefully these numbers should be accurate and helpful for planning your breeding pairs :D
PRIMARY
Shaggy - Common
Mosaic - Uncommon
Phantom - Limited

SECONDARY
Streak - Common
Breakup - Uncommon
Spirit - Limited*

TERTIARY
Scorpion - Limited
Gnarlehorns - Rare
Wintercoat - Uncommon
Weathered - Limited*
Shardflank - Common

*anything marked with a star is less certain because for these two genes I didn't have access to the flight rising wiki. These genes are statistically comparable to trail, and I am like pretty sure trail is a limited gene but i'm not 100% on that so I have to disclaimer it.

I did two "rounds" for each gene - one out of 40 trials, and one out of 100 trials. Hopefully these numbers should be accurate and helpful for planning your breeding pairs :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13
Thanks for this thread. I’m still curious about Jaguar and Runes. And the rate at which Shardflank disappears in the marketplace should put it in the “rare” category, lol!
@TheRedDragon13
Thanks for this thread. I’m still curious about Jaguar and Runes. And the rate at which Shardflank disappears in the marketplace should put it in the “rare” category, lol!
Signature goes here.
@Crazybonez

According to one of the updates, Gaoler genes that are parallel with modern genes shale the same rarity.
@Crazybonez

According to one of the updates, Gaoler genes that are parallel with modern genes shale the same rarity.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@seige
That helps, and I’m glad they decided to do it that way.
@seige
That helps, and I’m glad they decided to do it that way.
Signature goes here.
@CrazyBonez i'm actually really glad that shardhide *isn't* a rare one, because it means you can toss one shardhide dragon into your lair and get a ton of shardhide hatchlings

(course i wish it were that way for gnarlhorns too but we get what we get lol)
@CrazyBonez i'm actually really glad that shardhide *isn't* a rare one, because it means you can toss one shardhide dragon into your lair and get a ton of shardhide hatchlings

adopt_shop_tag.png

adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon

True true. I’m wondering if I should just wait for gaolers to decrease in price, and then breed those with shard. But I was also hoping to get an older dragon to do a breed change on...
Decisions decisions.
@TheRedDragon

True true. I’m wondering if I should just wait for gaolers to decrease in price, and then breed those with shard. But I was also hoping to get an older dragon to do a breed change on...
Decisions decisions.
Signature goes here.
@TheRedDragon13

Thank you for this! I really appreciate it!
@TheRedDragon13

Thank you for this! I really appreciate it!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland any time! I'm glad i could help ^u^
@Teland any time! I'm glad i could help ^u^
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13 Thank you so much for this guide. I've been looking for this and now it is out!
@TheRedDragon13 Thank you so much for this guide. I've been looking for this and now it is out!
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
1 2