Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler Genes and Where to Find Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Catwyrm The wintercoat gene is decently popular, so I would suggest asking someone to snipe it for you if you haven't seen it at all. Since Gaoler prices are fluctuation because of their newness, the gene prices haven't stabilized and they haven't quite gotten calm. You can dm me if you need it sniped! @Goobergirlie Here is everything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bQe332l.png[/img]
@Catwyrm The wintercoat gene is decently popular, so I would suggest asking someone to snipe it for you if you haven't seen it at all. Since Gaoler prices are fluctuation because of their newness, the gene prices haven't stabilized and they haven't quite gotten calm. You can dm me if you need it sniped!

@Goobergirlie Here is everything!
bQe332l.png
unicornponies_com.png
@unicornponies

ahh, thank you so much! youre a lifesaver :)!
@unicornponies

ahh, thank you so much! youre a lifesaver :)!
ice.gif
updated the post with the recipes and where to find in coli. im glad people are finding this useful!
updated the post with the recipes and where to find in coli. im glad people are finding this useful!
she/her
+3 FR time
This post has definitely saved me from would be hours of grinding in the Coliseum!
This post has definitely saved me from would be hours of grinding in the Coliseum!
This is handy, I’ve been grinding the first two Coli areas for Phantom/Spirit/Weathered and rip me and my luck. ;; I’ll keep at it today. :P
This is handy, I’ve been grinding the first two Coli areas for Phantom/Spirit/Weathered and rip me and my luck. ;; I’ll keep at it today. :P
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
Hi @Werewolfbeans, I've moved this to the Guides section of the forum. Cheers!
Hi @Werewolfbeans, I've moved this to the Guides section of the forum. Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

CONFIRM! PHANTOM DROPS IN TRAINING GROUNDS! I just obtained it!!
CONFIRM! PHANTOM DROPS IN TRAINING GROUNDS! I just obtained it!!
@CyberShadow after how many tries?
@CyberShadow after how many tries?
UlFVeww.gif
Not sure how many battles. It took about an hour or so.
Not sure how many battles. It took about an hour or so.
You are so lucky??? :o
You are so lucky??? :o
UlFVeww.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9