Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler Genes and Where to Find Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
this? is so helpful
this? is so helpful
oArHyJ3.gifE6iXXO9.gifCTcF3RE.gifpPvX1Aq.gif9sdmU2Q.gif
thanks for this! it was really helpful. i was able to ask a friend to brew me a scorpion cause i wasn't the right level ^^

now i've gotta pray that the coli gods are nice to me and drop like 2 phantoms and a spirit gene lol
thanks for this! it was really helpful. i was able to ask a friend to brew me a scorpion cause i wasn't the right level ^^

now i've gotta pray that the coli gods are nice to me and drop like 2 phantoms and a spirit gene lol
m59NfS2.png
@Werewolfbeans Anyone know how to get breed change scrolls? Coli only, or in the marketplace?
@Werewolfbeans Anyone know how to get breed change scrolls? Coli only, or in the marketplace?
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica

the marketplace! theyre also on the AH for 275kt/g i believe
@Enenica

the marketplace! theyre also on the AH for 275kt/g i believe
she/her
+3 FR time
I got Python and TWO Morph genes from Thunderhead Savannah, and I also got my hopes crushed. Need me that other gene that starts with a P, RNG. And Spirit.
I got Python and TWO Morph genes from Thunderhead Savannah, and I also got my hopes crushed. Need me that other gene that starts with a P, RNG. And Spirit.
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
I got a ton of familiars from Thunderhead Savannah lol still searching for phantom and spirit :(
I got a ton of familiars from Thunderhead Savannah lol still searching for phantom and spirit :(
m59NfS2.png
I love this! Super helpful! I too just came back from Thunderhead Savannah, and came back with 4 familiars and 2 pieces of apparel....I’m drained and my optimism tank is empty[emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I love this! Super helpful! I too just came back from Thunderhead Savannah, and came back with 4 familiars and 2 pieces of apparel....I’m drained and my optimism tank is empty
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Where can I get the Wintercoat Gaoler Gene. Page 1 says treasure market but I keep checking and never can find it. Is it that popular that it flies out of the market really fast or am I just that slow?
Where can I get the Wintercoat Gaoler Gene. Page 1 says treasure market but I keep checking and never can find it. Is it that popular that it flies out of the market really fast or am I just that slow?
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
does anybody here have screenshots of the recipes for pinstripe, trail, and scorpion? im not high enough of a level to get them yet but id still like to see what they cost nonetheless c:!
does anybody here have screenshots of the recipes for pinstripe, trail, and scorpion? im not high enough of a level to get them yet but id still like to see what they cost nonetheless c:!
ice.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9