Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler Genes and Where to Find Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I appreciate this so much--now if only I had the attention span to grind in coliseum lmao
I appreciate this so much--now if only I had the attention span to grind in coliseum lmao
@drackonicshinx

god thats a mood
and everyone is selling for gem gene prices which is ridiculous and just makes me want to grind and sell for cheaper amounts
@drackonicshinx

god thats a mood
and everyone is selling for gem gene prices which is ridiculous and just makes me want to grind and sell for cheaper amounts
she/her
+3 FR time
I take it from AH prices that spirit is a much more frequent Coliseum drop? *cries in phantom*
I take it from AH prices that spirit is a much more frequent Coliseum drop? *cries in phantom*
light_banner.png
@Werewolfbeans tbh even some of the marketplace genes seem wild on the ah right now (I want shaggy and shardflank too but dang. I managed to nab breakup in the marketplace at least)

I really want scorpion too but... *stares at my level 4 in baldwin's brew*
@Werewolfbeans tbh even some of the marketplace genes seem wild on the ah right now (I want shaggy and shardflank too but dang. I managed to nab breakup in the marketplace at least)

I really want scorpion too but... *stares at my level 4 in baldwin's brew*
@Werewolfbeans Vwoot! Thank you!
@Werewolfbeans Vwoot! Thank you!
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@draconicshinx
yeah thats what i mean. these ppl are buying genes for 95kt and selling for 5kg which is ridiculous
@draconicshinx
yeah thats what i mean. these ppl are buying genes for 95kt and selling for 5kg which is ridiculous
she/her
+3 FR time
Has anyone seen the weathered gene yet in coli? If someone has please let me know !! thank you !!
Has anyone seen the weathered gene yet in coli? If someone has please let me know !! thank you !!
She/Her
Lvl 27
+3 hrs to FR time
@StarburstTiger I haven't personally seen it, but I've seen a screenshot if it dropping from what looks like woodland path. The guide I'm seeing says that the top 5 best places to farm the new genes are: 1. scorched Plain 2. Forgotten Cave 3. Woodland Path 4. Training Fields 5. Boreal Wood based off of the time it takes to go through the mobs, assuming it drops from every monster (which I've heard it does) and that the drop rates are the same everywhere. [b]Edit:[/b] Here's the screenshot [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489978492386279434/587246179658498068/HOLLER.png[/img]
@StarburstTiger
I haven't personally seen it, but I've seen a screenshot if it dropping from what looks like woodland path. The guide I'm seeing says that the top 5 best places to farm the new genes are:

1. scorched Plain
2. Forgotten Cave
3. Woodland Path
4. Training Fields
5. Boreal Wood

based off of the time it takes to go through the mobs, assuming it drops from every monster (which I've heard it does) and that the drop rates are the same everywhere.

Edit: Here's the screenshot
HOLLER.png
My suggestion threads:
Ugh seems like i've been grinding forever for weathered. I do have to use elim right??
Ugh seems like i've been grinding forever for weathered. I do have to use elim right??
@Thriiller Thank you!!
@Thriiller Thank you!!
She/Her
Lvl 27
+3 hrs to FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9