Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler Genes and Where to Find Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@jellyfishprincex, @Werewolfbeans

Scorpion is level 22. The recipe is: 45 000T, 10 hr, 2 Infused Fragments, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Orange Ooze, 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker
@jellyfishprincex, @Werewolfbeans

Scorpion is level 22. The recipe is: 45 000T, 10 hr, 2 Infused Fragments, 2 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Grey Slime, 3 Orange Ooze, 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
bless this post
bless this post
Bless Breakup for being a treasure gene, 'cause every Gaoler I end up with is going to need it.
Bless Breakup for being a treasure gene, 'cause every Gaoler I end up with is going to need it.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Hawking this post to see if it'll get updated with a specific level in the Coli for Phantom because I need that and I'd like to not have to spend 3-5k gems in the AH for it. ; A;
Hawking this post to see if it'll get updated with a specific level in the Coli for Phantom because I need that and I'd like to not have to spend 3-5k gems in the AH for it. ; A;
My suggestion threads:
@Thriiller

BRO MOOD ITS RIDICULOUS

i coli somewhat so if i end up getting one ill try 2 remember to let u kno since i dont need it
@Thriiller

BRO MOOD ITS RIDICULOUS

i coli somewhat so if i end up getting one ill try 2 remember to let u kno since i dont need it
she/her
+3 FR time
[quote name="Werewolfbeans" date="2019-06-08 19:23:59" ] @Thriiller BRO MOOD ITS RIDICULOUS i coli somewhat so if i end up getting one ill try 2 remember to let u kno since i dont need it [/quote] [center][size=2]Honestly I'd kiss u if u got me one lmao. I'm trying in my usual spot of The Mire, though with the names the have I'm wondering if they're more in the "spooky" area's of the coli.
Werewolfbeans wrote on 2019-06-08 19:23:59:
@Thriiller

BRO MOOD ITS RIDICULOUS

Honestly I'd kiss u if u got me one lmao. I'm trying in my usual spot of The Mire, though with the names the have I'm wondering if they're more in the "spooky" area's of the coli.
My suggestion threads:
@Thriiller

i was talkin to some ppl who coli more than i do, and they think its like the other genes + eliminate, which doesnt have a "better venue" and just drops randomly

if that is the case, id camp out in the lower levels since you can grind thru enemies a lot faster
@Thriiller

i was talkin to some ppl who coli more than i do, and they think its like the other genes + eliminate, which doesnt have a "better venue" and just drops randomly

if that is the case, id camp out in the lower levels since you can grind thru enemies a lot faster
she/her
+3 FR time
@Werewolfbeans
I'll give that a shot and pray to the gods above, below and inbetween that I get the gene, ty for the advice
@Werewolfbeans
I'll give that a shot and pray to the gods above, below and inbetween that I get the gene, ty for the advice
My suggestion threads:
@Werewolfbeans
Can confirm, it drops from Woodland Path.
@Werewolfbeans
Can confirm, it drops from Woodland Path.
My suggestion threads:
@Thriiller YOOO
IF YOU GET A SPIRIT ID BE WILLIN TO PAY
@Thriiller YOOO
IF YOU GET A SPIRIT ID BE WILLIN TO PAY
she/her
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9