Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lore Bits Masterlist
1 2 3 4
Bless you for making this <3
Bless you for making this <3
plaguefull.png
@lugia492
omg, if you set up a pinglist for updates i would love to be on it! this is SUCH useful info
@lugia492
omg, if you set up a pinglist for updates i would love to be on it! this is SUCH useful info
aQcNcS9.png
3d4s4.gif
zFsXC.gif
@tsenora

I can certainly create a pinglist! It'll be my first time setting one up, so be aware that I may accidentally ping you once or twice, but I'll put you on there! Updating the list right now, actually. Should be done within 40 minutes or so.
@tsenora

I can certainly create a pinglist! It'll be my first time setting one up, so be aware that I may accidentally ping you once or twice, but I'll put you on there! Updating the list right now, actually. Should be done within 40 minutes or so.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
@tsenora

Updated the 'Medicine/Healing' Section
@tsenora

Updated the 'Medicine/Healing' Section
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
omg this is such a great list :o I would love to try to use this sort of info to really add life to dragons' stories!! thank you for making it! Edit: found a couple things that might interest you: [item=Crimson Jadevine][item=Nudibranch][item=Iron Ore][item=Gypsum][item=longneck magi][item=Stonewatch prince][item=Pretty Pink Mums]
omg this is such a great list :o I would love to try to use this sort of info to really add life to dragons' stories!! thank you for making it!

Edit: found a couple things that might interest you:
Crimson Jadevine Nudibranch Iron Ore Gypsum Longneck Magi Stonewatch Prince Pretty Pink Mums
iS326A.png
[item=herbal plantain][item=chickweed][item=spiral aloe] all have medicinal properties. (Though not in the tooltip, aloe is commonly used for burns)
Herbal Plantain Chickweed Spiral Aloe all have medicinal properties.
(Though not in the tooltip, aloe is commonly used for burns)
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Thank you for the additions! I'm on vacation right now, so editing stuff is kinda hard. I'm going to try and update the list with these additions as soon as I get back though <3
Thank you for the additions! I'm on vacation right now, so editing stuff is kinda hard. I'm going to try and update the list with these additions as soon as I get back though <3
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
you are a gem for making this thread, it will definitely help me when i try to make some lore's up that's for sure, especially the heartstone desc. you added and the pretty pink mums item/desc. that Resorant found!
you are a gem for making this thread, it will definitely help me when i try to make some lore's up that's for sure, especially the heartstone desc. you added and the pretty pink mums item/desc. that Resorant found!
m59NfS2.png
Updated a few sections with suggestions and things I've found as well!
Updated a few sections with suggestions and things I've found as well!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
I found another pretty interesting little note! Marens are trying to domesticate these guys: [item=mottled sea serpent]
I found another pretty interesting little note! Marens are trying to domesticate these guys:
Mottled Sea Serpent
iS326A.png
1 2 3 4