Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333

Another quick update!

Added a button for previewing dragon images in the Basic generator. Clicked, it will pop-up the dragon images along the bottom in case you are unsure which image you are generating. It could possibly throw a "Not Secure" warning just like a lot of the FR pages do, or that the security doesn't match, but that's due to FR having some pages switched over and some other aren't. Also added the coli images for dragons, the one used along the bottom left next to Level and Health / Breath etc.

Any other cool additions you can think of while I'm working on this? I could add XXY or XYY type features where it auto-pops up in the "notes" section of the sale designer, or I could just start working on a pair card type generator and come back to the sale one later... would love to hear your thoughts. :]
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333

Another quick update!

Added a button for previewing dragon images in the Basic generator. Clicked, it will pop-up the dragon images along the bottom in case you are unsure which image you are generating. It could possibly throw a "Not Secure" warning just like a lot of the FR pages do, or that the security doesn't match, but that's due to FR having some pages switched over and some other aren't. Also added the coli images for dragons, the one used along the bottom left next to Level and Health / Breath etc.

Any other cool additions you can think of while I'm working on this? I could add XXY or XYY type features where it auto-pops up in the "notes" section of the sale designer, or I could just start working on a pair card type generator and come back to the sale one later... would love to hear your thoughts. :]
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52032460][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/520325/52032460.png[/img][/url] @dalaphiarose THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
52032460.png
@dalaphiarose
THANK YOU YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for suggesting that! :D
@Alliance

Thank you for suggesting that! :D
@dalaphiarose
this makes some bios SO much easier now *sob*
@dalaphiarose
this makes some bios SO much easier now *sob*
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? :>
Can I be added to the pinglist? :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Of course!

(love your gaelor avatar)
@Kunikida

Of course!

(love your gaelor avatar)
Once upon a time I knew all this... [emoji=gaoler sad size=2]
Once upon a time I knew all this...
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333, @Kunikida

Hey fans!

Sorry for the disappearance. My computer was basically in a coma for a month and I was stuck playing on mobile. Now I'm trying to get myself set back up (finally, hooray) and was super late on adding the new genes. I'm doing that today!
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333, @Kunikida

Hey fans!

Sorry for the disappearance. My computer was basically in a coma for a month and I was stuck playing on mobile. Now I'm trying to get myself set back up (finally, hooray) and was super late on adding the new genes. I'm doing that today!
Hiya! Next time you update, would you consider a level option in the sales code generator? For if you're selling a high level or level 25 dragon? It would be helpful to anyone doing auctions for levelled dragons :]
Hiya! Next time you update, would you consider a level option in the sales code generator? For if you're selling a high level or level 25 dragon? It would be helpful to anyone doing auctions for levelled dragons :]
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Axyzel Is the notes section just not flexible enough? [emoji=eliminate size=1] I could do it with a symbol perhaps, like Eliminate, with "Level: X" next to it? What are you thinking? :D
@Axyzel

Is the notes section just not flexible enough?

I could do it with a symbol perhaps, like Eliminate, with "Level: X" next to it?

What are you thinking? :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24