Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[b]Tool:[/b] Forum Sale Designer [b]Browser:[/b] Google Chrome [b]Description of Issue:[/b] I can't generate the forum sale thing? [b]Result:[/b] It didn't generate. Maybe it's just me being an idiot, but I can't find any sort of button that will generate the actual sale thing. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551757354887151618/575798962485854232/unknown.png[/img] @DalphiaRose
Tool: Forum Sale Designer
Browser: Google Chrome
Description of Issue: I can't generate the forum sale thing?
Result: It didn't generate.

Maybe it's just me being an idiot, but I can't find any sort of button that will generate the actual sale thing.
unknown.png
@DalphiaRose
@PikaLink

Uh... huh. Interesting. Won't let you scroll down more? Should be down below that output box. Are you on a computer or tablet?
@PikaLink

Uh... huh. Interesting. Won't let you scroll down more? Should be down below that output box. Are you on a computer or tablet?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Computer. And no, I'm not allowed to scroll down.
@DalphiaRose
Computer. And no, I'm not allowed to scroll down.
@DalphiaRose
@PikaLink

Even with a CTRL + F5 the button still doesn't show up?

I actually use Google Chrome but haven't been able to replicate that. O.o
@PikaLink

Even with a CTRL + F5 the button still doesn't show up?

I actually use Google Chrome but haven't been able to replicate that. O.o
@DalphiaRose Nope.
@DalphiaRose Nope.
@PinkLink

Ok, I've adjusted the sizing, do you mind checking for me now? Give it a good CTRL + F5 refresh.
@PinkLink

Ok, I've adjusted the sizing, do you mind checking for me now? Give it a good CTRL + F5 refresh.
Love this little tool, so useful! Though for the breeding ranges, would it be possible to list somewhere the odds for the genes? Maybe as a clickable option, since it wouldn't apply to every pair (mostly ones that have the same genes)?
Love this little tool, so useful! Though for the breeding ranges, would it be possible to list somewhere the odds for the genes? Maybe as a clickable option, since it wouldn't apply to every pair (mostly ones that have the same genes)?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38

Oh, do you mean the one that is coming soon? I do agree that would be super helpful!
@Cerberus38

Oh, do you mean the one that is coming soon? I do agree that would be super helpful!
@DalphiaRose Still nothing. It might be just a me problem at this point.
@DalphiaRose Still nothing. It might be just a me problem at this point.
@Pikalink

Do you use any ad blockers or extensions on your browser? Try incognito mode?
@Pikalink

Do you use any ad blockers or extensions on your browser? Try incognito mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24