Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Justlisten
Shadow recolors are done

Starting Plague next

@Justlisten
Shadow recolors are done

Starting Plague next

yWVIirM.png
These are absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for sharing, and I too would love to be added to a pinglist for updates if that's something you maintain. :D
These are absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for sharing, and I too would love to be added to a pinglist for updates if that's something you maintain. :D
@Couvina @nonisland
Plague recolors are up. Getting that weird plague-y color combination was pretty tricky, but I did my best. I tried to match one set to the Abiding Boneyard, one to more general Plague.

Taking requests for the next flight to do!
@Couvina @nonisland
Plague recolors are up. Getting that weird plague-y color combination was pretty tricky, but I did my best. I tried to match one set to the Abiding Boneyard, one to more general Plague.

Taking requests for the next flight to do!
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris Wind pretty please?
@Vertigris Wind pretty please?
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@vertigris when you get the chance, could i request some lightning ones? these recolours are so pretty ;o;
@vertigris when you get the chance, could i request some lightning ones? these recolours are so pretty ;o;
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
underskrift-geo.png
@vertigris, can u ping me as soon as you create the ice recolours ? thaaaanks
@vertigris, can u ping me as soon as you create the ice recolours ? thaaaanks
>I sell STUFF
deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifk2WxUwe.pngtumblr_inline_o4mb363ZUl1ttfumm_250.png v4VcBuv.png deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gif
this is absolutely amazing!! pinging myself to find again if i need to, heh!

@SquishiFishi
this is absolutely amazing!! pinging myself to find again if i need to, heh!

@SquishiFishi
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland
I am bad at maintaining pinglists but have actually written it out now, apologies if I failed to ping anyone before. Some of you signed up for the original banners so let me know if you're interested in pings for more recolors.

Update time! I return with a bunch of additions:

Updated boreal wood - I'm not sure if I like the new backgrounds better or not, but I've got banners up for both now

Wind recolors - as requested by @Wolfstarblade - I've got some with the bamboo aesthetic, plus some based on the Reedcleft Ascent

Arcane recolors - no one asked for these but you've got them anyway

Lightning and ice have both been requested, so I'll be working on those next, but feel free to request other flights to add to the to-do list.
@Vhyxalas @alyblaith @KiwiLass @nobutactually @nonisland
I am bad at maintaining pinglists but have actually written it out now, apologies if I failed to ping anyone before. Some of you signed up for the original banners so let me know if you're interested in pings for more recolors.

Update time! I return with a bunch of additions:

Updated boreal wood - I'm not sure if I like the new backgrounds better or not, but I've got banners up for both now

Wind recolors - as requested by @Wolfstarblade - I've got some with the bamboo aesthetic, plus some based on the Reedcleft Ascent

Arcane recolors - no one asked for these but you've got them anyway

Lightning and ice have both been requested, so I'll be working on those next, but feel free to request other flights to add to the to-do list.
yWVIirM.png
[font=corbel][size=4]@vertigris the arcane recolours are so pretty!! [emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1] (+ if you'd like another suggestion, maybe some nature recolours?)
@vertigris the arcane recolours are so pretty!!

(+ if you'd like another suggestion, maybe some nature recolours?)
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33