Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Floriography Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JEM6noE.png[/img] [/center] [rule] [right][size=2]I was graciously given permission by @sciencings to repost and update the previous [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234/1]floriography guide[/url]. Additional meanings wonderfully supplied by @Pocketdog. Dragon birthstone credit to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=47189]Poisonedpaper[/url]. Banners done by me! Graphics done by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1618301]CupcakeCass[/url]. Buttons done by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=3060]Alpinehell[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/194073]BlackRayser[/url]. Gathering Guide Reference v3: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182]HERE[/url][/size][/right] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rSJZSV5.png[/img] [/center] [indent][b]What is floriography?[/b][/indent] Floriography is also known as the language of flowers! It’s a means of communicating a secret message using flowers and other decorative plants. This “language” was refined and used in real life/human history during the Victorian Era to have conversations that the rules of politeness would otherwise prevent, but the idea of plants having different meanings stretches well back into antiquity. [indent][b]Why have FR floriography?[/b][/indent] Why not?! Sentient creatures tend to assign arbitrary meaning to inanimate objects, so it totally makes sense that sneaky dragons would invent a system of floriography. [indent][b]What kinds of plants are you using?[/b][/indent] RL floriography includes pretty much any kind of plant that can be included in a bouquet - things like ferns, grass, small tree branches, all of those are fair game. So, any plant or organic material on-site that looks like it could be used for a bouquet is going to be used in this project. [indent][b]How did you come up with the meanings for flowers?[/b][/indent] Some are based on meanings of their IRL-equivalents. For example, for the FR item [i]Amaranth,[/i] I’ve used the meaning for the real-world flower [i]amaranth/amaranthus.[/i] For flowers whose real-world equivalent or meaning is ambiguous (ex: [i]Withered Rose),[/i] I’ve chosen the similar real-world flower with a meaning that I like or find useful. For flowers that have no real-world equivalent, I’ve used their hover-text to create a meaning. [indent][b]How would I use this language on FR?[/b][/indent] Say, for example, your dragon wants to send a message to gently reject a potential mate’s unwanted advances. Rather than writing them a letter, or having an awkward conversation, a dragon familiar with the language of flowers could send a bouquet of [i]Bloody Snapdragon and Ivy,[/i] to indicate to their erstwhile suitor that they’re being presumptuous and that your dragon views their relationship as a friendship only. A less polite dragon might use a combination of [i]Always-Autumn, Minty Jadevine, and upside-down Red Emperor Tulips[/i] to absolutely reject their suitor and indicate that they're not even interested in friendship. [indent][b]How can I contribute to the guide?[/b][/indent] If your clan uses a particular flower or plant that's listed here to mean something specific, shoot me a message or ping me in this thread. I'll add that meaning to the guide. You can also suggest meanings for items that aren't included here. Anything that could reasonably be included in a bouquet of flowers is fair game!
JEM6noE.png

I was graciously given permission by @sciencings to repost and update the previous floriography guide.
Additional meanings wonderfully supplied by @Pocketdog.
Dragon birthstone credit to Poisonedpaper.
Banners done by me!
Graphics done by CupcakeCass.
Buttons done by Alpinehell and BlackRayser.

Gathering Guide Reference v3: HERE

rSJZSV5.png
What is floriography?
Floriography is also known as the language of flowers! It’s a means of communicating a secret message using flowers and other decorative plants. This “language” was refined and used in real life/human history during the Victorian Era to have conversations that the rules of politeness would otherwise prevent, but the idea of plants having different meanings stretches well back into antiquity.

Why have FR floriography?
Why not?! Sentient creatures tend to assign arbitrary meaning to inanimate objects, so it totally makes sense that sneaky dragons would invent a system of floriography.

What kinds of plants are you using?
RL floriography includes pretty much any kind of plant that can be included in a bouquet - things like ferns, grass, small tree branches, all of those are fair game. So, any plant or organic material on-site that looks like it could be used for a bouquet is going to be used in this project.

How did you come up with the meanings for flowers?
Some are based on meanings of their IRL-equivalents. For example, for the FR item Amaranth, I’ve used the meaning for the real-world flower amaranth/amaranthus. For flowers whose real-world equivalent or meaning is ambiguous (ex: Withered Rose), I’ve chosen the similar real-world flower with a meaning that I like or find useful. For flowers that have no real-world equivalent, I’ve used their hover-text to create a meaning.

How would I use this language on FR?
Say, for example, your dragon wants to send a message to gently reject a potential mate’s unwanted advances. Rather than writing them a letter, or having an awkward conversation, a dragon familiar with the language of flowers could send a bouquet of Bloody Snapdragon and Ivy, to indicate to their erstwhile suitor that they’re being presumptuous and that your dragon views their relationship as a friendship only. A less polite dragon might use a combination of Always-Autumn, Minty Jadevine, and upside-down Red Emperor Tulips to absolutely reject their suitor and indicate that they're not even interested in friendship.

How can I contribute to the guide?
If your clan uses a particular flower or plant that's listed here to mean something specific, shoot me a message or ping me in this thread. I'll add that meaning to the guide. You can also suggest meanings for items that aren't included here. Anything that could reasonably be included in a bouquet of flowers is fair game!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kXt7pTM.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]A[/b][/size] [item=aether cherries][item=always-autumn][item=amaranth][item=alstroemeria][item=aer sprite][item=anubias nana] Aether Cherries (arcane/ice): Independent, self-sustaining Always-Autumn (earth/lightning/plague): Misanthropy, dissatisfaction with another Amaranth (earth/ice/lightning): Hopeless, heartless Alstroemeria: Sincerity; Aspiringly, Devotion, Friendship Aer Sprite: [i]Laugh at trouble[/i] Anubias Nana: Hatred, Misanthropy words, [i]Be cautious[/i] [size=5][b]B[/b][/size] [item=black tulip][item=blood spath][item=blue parrot tulip][item=broadleaf plantain][item=bulrush][item=bluelipped thresh][item=bloody snapdragon][item=black-lipped wolfsbane][item=bicolor petunia][item=bee orchid][item=bamboo leaves][item=blue entoloma][item=blue rose][item=brussels sprouts][item=blueberries] Black Tulip (nature/shadow): Fame, Royalty Blood Spath (earth/fire/ice/nature): Health, prosperity Blue Parrot Tulip (ice/lightning/water): Admiration, accomplishment Broadleaf Plantain (ice/shadow/water): Protection (leaves), recovery (flowers) Bulrush: Calm Bluelipped Thresh: Pride, energy Bloody Snapdragon: Presumption, overly familiar Black-lipped Wolfsbane: Misanthropy, hatred Bicolor Petunia: Mystery resolved Bee Orchid: Industry, hard work Bamboo Leaves: Luck Blue Entoloma: Asceticism, Difficulty Blue Rose: Peace, serenity Brussels Sprouts: [i]For your own good[/i] Blueberries: Stars, healing, endurance [size=5][b]C[/b][/size] [item=carnaval tulip][item=charged duneberry][item=chickweed][item=cindermint][item=cindershroom][item=cliff lion][item=corona Sempervivum][item=crisp-leaf amaranth][item=corpsemaker ivy][item=cliffside milkweed][item=cattail][item=cursed garnish] Carnaval Tulip (arcane/fire/plague): Beautiful eyes Charged Duneberry (lightning/nature/wind): Prevision, Gladness, Cheerfulness Chickweed (earth/light/plague/wind): devotion, steadfastness, clinginess Cindermint (fire/light/lightning/plague): Corruption Cindershroom (fire/wind): [i]Leave me[/i] Cliff Lion (earth/nature/wind): Power, strength Corona Sempervivum (arcane/lightning/fire/wind): Health, prosperity Crisp-leaf Amaranth (arcane/plague/water): Unchangable Corpsemaker Ivy: [i]Fidelity unto death[/i] Cliffside Milkweed: Survival Cattail: Peace, the end of an argument Cursed Garnish: Curses, making bad deals [size=5][b]D[/b][/size] [item=daffodil][item=dryad's saddle][item=dustbowl ivy][item=dayglo thresh][item=delta orchid][item=dandelion seeds][item=dusty marigold][item=day lilies] Daffodil (fire/light/nature/plague): Egotism Dryad's Saddle (ice/lightning/water): Adversity, Friendship Dustbowl Ivy: Anxious to please Dayglo Tresh: [i]No![/i] Delta Orchid: Maturity, readiness Dandelion Seeds: [i]You confuse me[/i] Dusty Marigold: Encouragement, Motivation , Good fortune, Success Day Lilies (fire/ice/light): Coquetry, flirtation [size=5][b]E[/b][/size] [item=emetic russula] Emetic Russula: Rivalry, Competition [size=5][b]F[/b][/size] [item=fogflower][item=football mums][item=fragrant orchid][item=feverfew][item=fire flower][item=frosted violets][item=field watcher][item=flowering cactus] Fogflower (arcane/light/water): Intrusion, interruption Football Mums (earth/lightning/nature): Late, delay Fragrant Orchid: Luxury, spoiled Feverfew: Protection Fire Flower: Danger Frosted Violets: Faithfulness, Modesty Field Watcher: Faith in the Unseen Flowering Cactus: one-of-a-kind [size=5][b]G[/b][/size] [item=glow mushroom][item=grassland grain][item=greater plantain][item=greenstripe amaranth][item=Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum][item=greenpod bloom][item=golden milkweed][item=ghost-painted fern][item=grove fern] Glow Mushroom (arcane/lightning/shadow): Misinterpretation, suspicion Grassland Grain (earth/fire/plague): Endurance Greater Plantain (earth/fire/nature/wind): Severity (leaves), solemnity (flowers) Greenstripe Amaranth (fire/light/wind): Minimal hope, [i]walking a thin line[/i] Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum (earth/ice/plague/shadow): Embarrassment Greenpod Bloom: Unprepared, not yet ready Golden Milkweed: Virtue, loyalty Ghost-painted Fern: Disdain, rejection Grove Fern: Ambiguity, unsteady, unsure [size=5][b]H[/b][/size] [item=high-voltage almonds][item=hallowed ivy][item=heart rose][item=herbal plantain] High-voltage Almonds: Indiscretion Hallowed Ivy: Devoted friendship Heart Rose: Happy love Herbal Plantain (arcane/light/lightning/plague): Recovery from injury (leaves), recovery from illness (flowers) [size=5][b]I[/b][/size] [item=indigo mimosa][item=iris] Indigo Mimosa: Chastity Iris: Valor, Royalty in the Hereafter [size=5][b]J[/b][/size] [item=jasmine][item=juneflower][item=jungle lilies] Jasmine (nature/water): Amiability, agreement Juneflower (arcane/ice/shadow): Sensuality Jungle Lilies (arcane/nature/shadow): Return of happiness [size=5][b]K[/b][/size] [size=5][b]L[/b][/size] [item=light's breath][item=lilac time Sempervivum][item=lume daffodil][item=luminous almonds][item=longweed bunch][item=longgrass stalk][item=living stones][item=lace lantana] Light's Breath (light/lightning/water): Intelligence, especially emotional or spiritual Lilac Time Sempervivum (light/nature/water): Rejected love Lume Daffodil (ice/lightning/water/wind): Superiority Luminous Almonds: Hope Longwood Bunch: Perserverance Longgrass Stalk: Changeable disposition Living Stones: Safeguard, Protection Lace Lantana: Beginning of friendship [size=5][b]M[/b][/size] [item=manaweed][item=marsh choker][item=moor thistle][item=madame snapdragon][item=maidens blush][item=myosotis][item=manyleaves][item=marigold] Manaweed (arcane/fire): Magical power, fulfillment of wishes Marsh Choker (ice/plague/shadow): Surviving challenges Moor Thistle (ice/shadow): Austerity Madame Snapdragon: Gracious lady, Deception Maidens Blush (arcane/fire/nature): A rendezvous Myostotis: Tender, Emotional, [i]You will get your wish,[/i] Superstition Manyleaves: Boldness, Ardent attachment, Open heart Marigold: Despair, grief, jealousy, cruelty towards loved ones
kXt7pTM.png

A
Aether Cherries Always-Autumn Amaranth Alstroemeria Aer Sprite Anubias Nana
Aether Cherries (arcane/ice): Independent, self-sustaining
Always-Autumn (earth/lightning/plague): Misanthropy, dissatisfaction with another
Amaranth (earth/ice/lightning): Hopeless, heartless
Alstroemeria: Sincerity; Aspiringly, Devotion, Friendship
Aer Sprite: Laugh at trouble
Anubias Nana: Hatred, Misanthropy words, Be cautious

B
Black Tulip Blood Spath Blue Parrot Tulip Broadleaf Plantain Bulrush Bluelipped Thresh Bloody Snapdragon Black-lipped Wolfsbane Bicolor Petunia Bee Orchid Bamboo Leaves Blue Entoloma Blue Rose Brussels Sprouts Blueberries
Black Tulip (nature/shadow): Fame, Royalty
Blood Spath (earth/fire/ice/nature): Health, prosperity
Blue Parrot Tulip (ice/lightning/water): Admiration, accomplishment
Broadleaf Plantain (ice/shadow/water): Protection (leaves), recovery (flowers)
Bulrush: Calm
Bluelipped Thresh: Pride, energy
Bloody Snapdragon: Presumption, overly familiar
Black-lipped Wolfsbane: Misanthropy, hatred
Bicolor Petunia: Mystery resolved
Bee Orchid: Industry, hard work
Bamboo Leaves: Luck
Blue Entoloma: Asceticism, Difficulty
Blue Rose: Peace, serenity
Brussels Sprouts: For your own good
Blueberries: Stars, healing, endurance

C
Carnaval Tulip Charged Duneberry Chickweed Cindermint Cindershroom Cliff Lion Corona Sempervivum Crisp-leaf Amaranth Corpsemaker Ivy Cliffside Milkweed Cattail Cursed Garnish
Carnaval Tulip (arcane/fire/plague): Beautiful eyes
Charged Duneberry (lightning/nature/wind): Prevision, Gladness, Cheerfulness
Chickweed (earth/light/plague/wind): devotion, steadfastness, clinginess
Cindermint (fire/light/lightning/plague): Corruption
Cindershroom (fire/wind): Leave me
Cliff Lion (earth/nature/wind): Power, strength
Corona Sempervivum (arcane/lightning/fire/wind): Health, prosperity
Crisp-leaf Amaranth (arcane/plague/water): Unchangable
Corpsemaker Ivy: Fidelity unto death
Cliffside Milkweed: Survival
Cattail: Peace, the end of an argument
Cursed Garnish: Curses, making bad deals

D
Daffodil Dryad's Saddle Dustbowl Ivy Dayglo Thresh Delta Orchid Dandelion Seeds Dusty Marigold Day Lilies
Daffodil (fire/light/nature/plague): Egotism
Dryad's Saddle (ice/lightning/water): Adversity, Friendship
Dustbowl Ivy: Anxious to please
Dayglo Tresh: No!
Delta Orchid: Maturity, readiness
Dandelion Seeds: You confuse me
Dusty Marigold: Encouragement, Motivation , Good fortune, Success
Day Lilies (fire/ice/light): Coquetry, flirtation

E
Emetic Russula
Emetic Russula: Rivalry, Competition

F
Fogflower Football Mums Fragrant Orchid Feverfew Fire Flower Frosted Violets Field Watcher Flowering Cactus
Fogflower (arcane/light/water): Intrusion, interruption
Football Mums (earth/lightning/nature): Late, delay
Fragrant Orchid: Luxury, spoiled
Feverfew: Protection
Fire Flower: Danger
Frosted Violets: Faithfulness, Modesty
Field Watcher: Faith in the Unseen
Flowering Cactus: one-of-a-kind

G
Glow Mushroom Grassland Grain Greater Plantain Greenstripe Amaranth Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum Greenpod Bloom Golden Milkweed Ghost-Painted Fern Grove Fern
Glow Mushroom (arcane/lightning/shadow): Misinterpretation, suspicion
Grassland Grain (earth/fire/plague): Endurance
Greater Plantain (earth/fire/nature/wind): Severity (leaves), solemnity (flowers)
Greenstripe Amaranth (fire/light/wind): Minimal hope, walking a thin line
Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum (earth/ice/plague/shadow): Embarrassment
Greenpod Bloom: Unprepared, not yet ready
Golden Milkweed: Virtue, loyalty
Ghost-painted Fern: Disdain, rejection
Grove Fern: Ambiguity, unsteady, unsure

H
High-Voltage Almonds Hallowed Ivy Heart Rose Herbal Plantain
High-voltage Almonds: Indiscretion
Hallowed Ivy: Devoted friendship
Heart Rose: Happy love
Herbal Plantain (arcane/light/lightning/plague): Recovery from injury (leaves), recovery from illness (flowers)

I
Indigo Mimosa Iris
Indigo Mimosa: Chastity
Iris: Valor, Royalty in the Hereafter

J
Jasmine Juneflower Jungle Lilies
Jasmine (nature/water): Amiability, agreement
Juneflower (arcane/ice/shadow): Sensuality
Jungle Lilies (arcane/nature/shadow): Return of happiness

K

L
Light's Breath Lilac Time Sempervivum Lume Daffodil Luminous Almonds Longweed Bunch Longgrass Stalk Living Stones Lace Lantana
Light's Breath (light/lightning/water): Intelligence, especially emotional or spiritual
Lilac Time Sempervivum (light/nature/water): Rejected love
Lume Daffodil (ice/lightning/water/wind): Superiority
Luminous Almonds: Hope
Longwood Bunch: Perserverance
Longgrass Stalk: Changeable disposition
Living Stones: Safeguard, Protection
Lace Lantana: Beginning of friendship

M
Manaweed Marsh Choker Moor Thistle Madame Snapdragon Maidens Blush Myosotis Manyleaves Marigold
Manaweed (arcane/fire): Magical power, fulfillment of wishes
Marsh Choker (ice/plague/shadow): Surviving challenges
Moor Thistle (ice/shadow): Austerity
Madame Snapdragon: Gracious lady, Deception
Maidens Blush (arcane/fire/nature): A rendezvous
Myostotis: Tender, Emotional, You will get your wish, Superstition
Manyleaves: Boldness, Ardent attachment, Open heart
Marigold: Despair, grief, jealousy, cruelty towards loved ones

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MJtG08b.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]N[/b][/size] [size=5][b]O[/b][/size] [item=over-ripe cherries][item=orchid cactus] Over-ripe Cherries (earth/plague/water): Glory, fame Orchid Cactus: Nighttime, good things don't last, good things to come [size=5][b]P[/b][/size] [item=peace lily][item=provision tree][item=peppermint][item=pretty pink mums][item=pompom mums][item=potash peach][item=patio rose][item=pale pink rose][item=pinwheel paddies] Peace Lily: Purity Provision Tree (earth/fire/ice/shadow): Success, victory Peppermint (earth/ice/wind): Warmth Pretty Pink Mums (arcane/fire/ice/water): Serenade Pompom Mums (light/plague/shadow/wind): Fruitfulness, ambition Potash Peach (fire/light/shadow): Deception, false appearances, using a sweet countenance before betrayal Patio Rose: Consolation Pale Pink Rose: Comfort, blushes Pinwheel Paddies (earth/wind): Pure of heart [size=5][b]R[/b][/size] [item=red emperor tulip][item=rotala][item=redblood sapper][item=royal lantana] Red Emperor Tulip (earth/light/wind): Declaration of love Rotala: Vice Redblood Sapper: Permanence, determination Royal Lantana: Reconciliation [size=5][b]S[/b][/size] [item=sandhills amaranth][item=Stellaria Media][item=Spathiphyllum][item=spearmint][item=starfall blossom][item=sunbeam rotala][item=speckled petunia][item=silvery ivy][item=siltvine][item=smolderpetal][item=speckled fire lily][item=satin violets][item=senecio haworthii][item=succulent spears][item=spiral aloe] Sandhills Amaranth (nature/shadow): Desertion Stellaria Media (ice/lightning/shadow/water): Ingenious simplicity Spathiphyllum (arcane/light/shadow): Peaceful prosperity Spearmint (arcane/nature/shadow/water): Warmth of sentiment Starfall Blossom (arcane/earth/shadow): Fame, glamour Sunbeam Rotala: Forgetfulness Speckled Petunia: Deep trust, intimacy Silvery Ivy: Dependence, attachment Siltvine: [i]Give me a break,[/i] Strength of character Smolderpetal: Flirtation, Coquetry Speckled Fire Lily: Goodbye, seperation Satin Violets: Be cautious Senecio Haworthii: Atonement, Satisfaction Succulent Spears: Goodness Spiral Aloe: [i]Live in the moment[/i] [size=5][b]T[/b][/size] [item=thistle][item=treasure plant] Thistle (fire/nature/wind): Stobborness, tenacity Treasure Plant (light/plague/water/wind): Commitment, [i]choose between wealth or happiness[/i] [size=5][b]U[/b][/size] [item=Umbra Parthenium] Umbra Parthenium: Favourable [size=5][b]W[/b][/size] [item=wilting rose][item=withered rose][item=winterbelle][item=water lilies][item=winter brussels sprouts][item=water mimosa] Wilting Rose (earth/fire/ice/plague/shadow): Pain Withered Rose (arcane/light/lightning/nature/water/wind): Transient impressions Winterbelle: Death, doom Water Lilies (lightning/plague/water): Eloquence Winter Brussels Sprouts: Don't move/change, unwise decision Water Mimosa: the conjuration of secret love: [i]no one knows that I love you.[/i] It also means safety, increased sensitivity. [size=5][b]X[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Y[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Z[/b][/size]
MJtG08b.png

N

O
Over-ripe Cherries Orchid Cactus
Over-ripe Cherries (earth/plague/water): Glory, fame
Orchid Cactus: Nighttime, good things don't last, good things to come

P
Peace Lily Provision Tree Peppermint Pretty Pink Mums Pompom Mums Potash Peach Patio Rose Pale Pink Rose Pinwheel Paddies
Peace Lily: Purity
Provision Tree (earth/fire/ice/shadow): Success, victory
Peppermint (earth/ice/wind): Warmth
Pretty Pink Mums (arcane/fire/ice/water): Serenade
Pompom Mums (light/plague/shadow/wind): Fruitfulness, ambition
Potash Peach (fire/light/shadow): Deception, false appearances, using a sweet countenance before betrayal
Patio Rose: Consolation
Pale Pink Rose: Comfort, blushes
Pinwheel Paddies (earth/wind): Pure of heart

R
Red Emperor Tulip Rotala Redblood Sapper Royal Lantana
Red Emperor Tulip (earth/light/wind): Declaration of love
Rotala: Vice
Redblood Sapper: Permanence, determination
Royal Lantana: Reconciliation

S
Sandhills Amaranth Stellaria Media Spathiphyllum Spearmint Starfall Blossom Sunbeam Rotala Speckled Petunia Silvery Ivy Siltvine Smolderpetal Speckled Fire Lily Satin Violets Senecio Haworthii Succulent Spears Spiral Aloe
Sandhills Amaranth (nature/shadow): Desertion
Stellaria Media (ice/lightning/shadow/water): Ingenious simplicity
Spathiphyllum (arcane/light/shadow): Peaceful prosperity
Spearmint (arcane/nature/shadow/water): Warmth of sentiment
Starfall Blossom (arcane/earth/shadow): Fame, glamour
Sunbeam Rotala: Forgetfulness
Speckled Petunia: Deep trust, intimacy
Silvery Ivy: Dependence, attachment
Siltvine: Give me a break, Strength of character
Smolderpetal: Flirtation, Coquetry
Speckled Fire Lily: Goodbye, seperation
Satin Violets: Be cautious
Senecio Haworthii: Atonement, Satisfaction
Succulent Spears: Goodness
Spiral Aloe: Live in the moment

T
Thistle Treasure Plant
Thistle (fire/nature/wind): Stobborness, tenacity
Treasure Plant (light/plague/water/wind): Commitment, choose between wealth or happiness

U
Umbra Parthenium
Umbra Parthenium: Favourable

W
Wilting Rose Withered Rose Winterbelle Water Lilies Winter Brussels Sprouts Water Mimosa
Wilting Rose (earth/fire/ice/plague/shadow): Pain
Withered Rose (arcane/light/lightning/nature/water/wind): Transient impressions
Winterbelle: Death, doom
Water Lilies (lightning/plague/water): Eloquence
Winter Brussels Sprouts: Don't move/change, unwise decision
Water Mimosa: the conjuration of secret love: no one knows that I love you. It also means safety, increased sensitivity.

X

Y

Z

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wr1BlW0.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]A[/b][/size] [item=ash twigs][item=ancient fungus spores] Ash Twigs (fire): Grandeur Ancient Fungus Spores: [i]I think you're mighty[/i] [size=5][b]B[/b][/size] [item=birch twigs][item=bamboo shoot][item=bamboo cluster][item=blooming vine][item=brilliant feather cluster][item=bonewood branch] Birch Twigs (arcane/light): Meekness Bamboo Shoot (arcane/water/wind): Welcome, acceptance Bamboo Cluster (arcane/water/wind): Luck and good fortune Blooming Vine: Lasting beauty Brilliant Feather Cluster: Second-best Bonewood Branch (earth/fire/lightning/plague): Decay, all things equal in death [size=5][b]C[/b][/size] [size=5][b]D[/b][/size] [item=dried cedar branch][item=driftwood branch][item=Dried flowers][item=dragonhorn coral][item=display plumes] Dried Cedar Branch (earth/lightning): Strength Driftwood Branch (plague/water): Travel, enduring hardship Dried Flowers: Preservation, nostalgia Dragonhorn Coral: Protection while changing, peace Display Plumes: Domination [size=5][b]E[/b][/size] [size=5][b]F[/b][/size] [item=fir branch][item=fungus-covered branch][item=fossilized leaf][item=florist's satchel] Fir Branch (nature/wind): Elevation Fungus-covered Branch: A warning, [i]go no further[/i] Fossilized Leaf (arcane/light/lightning): Scientific method/research Florist's Satchel: Whimsy, collecting, gifts, frivolity, materialism [size=5][b]G[/b][/size] [item=garden lace][item=greatowl feather] Garden Lace: fickleness Greatowl Feather: Daytime, tactical advantage [size=5][b]H[/b][/size] [item=hardy antler][item=herbalist's satchel] Hardy Antler: Ceremony, trophies, hunting Herbalist's Satchel: Whimsy, collecting, gifts, frivolity, materialism [size=5][b]I[/b][/size] [size=5][b]J[/b][/size] [size=5][b]K[/b][/size] [size=5][b]L[/b][/size] [item=leafy impression] Leafy Impression (fire/ice/plague/shadow): Childhood, cherished memories, milestones [size=5][b]M[/b][/size] [item=maple leaf] Maple Leaf: Reserve [size=5][b]N[/b][/size] [size=5][b]O[/b][/size] [item=ornamental sash][item=ornate porcelain jar] Ornamental Sash: Rank, status Ornate Porcelain Jar: [size=5][b]P[/b][/size] [item=pine branch][item=potted peacevine][item=pressed flower][item=pollen][item=painted porcelain jar] Pine Branch (ice/shadow): Philosophy Potted Peacevine: Peaceful prosperity (see: Spathiphyllum) Pressed Flower: Forethought, respecting descendants Pollen: Minor luck Painted Porcelain Jar: [size=5][b]Q[/b][/size] [size=5][b]R[/b][/size] [item=redwood kindling][item=red maple leaf][item=ragepuff down] Redwood Kindling (ice/light/nature/shadow): Savior and saved Red Maple Leaf: Determination Ragepuff Down: Troubling thoughts [size=5][b]S[/b][/size] [item=sparrow skull][item=squirrel skull][item=shed cobalt scale][item=shed fuchsia scale][item=shed orange scale][item=sakura moss][item=strangling vine][item=snow streak pinion][item=shining feather cluster][item=staghorn coral][item=sticky pollen][item=sweetpuff feather][item=silken feathers][item=seed fern fossil] Sparrow Skull (light/plague/wind): Agriculture, commonness, vulgarity Squirrel Skull earth/lightning/shadow): Thrift, messaging Shed Cobalt Scale (arcane/ice/shadow/water): Shed Fuchsia Scale (light/lightning/plague): Shed Orange Scale (earth/fire/nature/wind): Sakura Moss: Maternal love Strangling Vine: Intoxicating Snow Streak Pinion: Shining Feather Cluster: Unity Staghorn Coral: Unrecognized greatness, [i]cheated out of something[/i] Sticky Pollen: Touchy-feely Sweetpuff Feather: Silken Feathers: Seed Fern Fossil (earth/nature/water/wind): Natural history [size=5][b]T[/b][/size] [item=tiny feathers] Tiny Feathers: Safety in numbers [size=5][b]U[/b][/size] [size=5][b]V[/b][/size] [size=5][b]W[/b][/size] [item=wildwood moss] Wildwood Moss: Charity [size=5][b]X[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Y[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Z[/b][/size]
Wr1BlW0.png

A
Ash Twigs Ancient Fungus Spores
Ash Twigs (fire): Grandeur
Ancient Fungus Spores: I think you're mighty

B
Birch Twigs Bamboo Shoot Bamboo Cluster Blooming Vine Brilliant Feather Cluster Bonewood Branch
Birch Twigs (arcane/light): Meekness
Bamboo Shoot (arcane/water/wind): Welcome, acceptance
Bamboo Cluster (arcane/water/wind): Luck and good fortune
Blooming Vine: Lasting beauty
Brilliant Feather Cluster: Second-best
Bonewood Branch (earth/fire/lightning/plague): Decay, all things equal in death

C

D
Dried Cedar Branch Driftwood Branch Dried Flowers Dragonhorn Coral Display Plumes
Dried Cedar Branch (earth/lightning): Strength
Driftwood Branch (plague/water): Travel, enduring hardship
Dried Flowers: Preservation, nostalgia
Dragonhorn Coral: Protection while changing, peace
Display Plumes: Domination

E

F
Fir Branch Fungus-Covered Branch Fossilized Leaf Florist's Satchel
Fir Branch (nature/wind): Elevation
Fungus-covered Branch: A warning, go no further
Fossilized Leaf (arcane/light/lightning): Scientific method/research
Florist's Satchel: Whimsy, collecting, gifts, frivolity, materialism

G
Garden Lace Greatowl Feather
Garden Lace: fickleness
Greatowl Feather: Daytime, tactical advantage

H
Hardy Antler Herbalist's Satchel
Hardy Antler: Ceremony, trophies, hunting
Herbalist's Satchel: Whimsy, collecting, gifts, frivolity, materialism

I

J

K

L
Leafy Impression
Leafy Impression (fire/ice/plague/shadow): Childhood, cherished memories, milestones

M
Maple Leaf
Maple Leaf: Reserve

N

O
Ornamental Sash Ornate Porcelain Jar
Ornamental Sash: Rank, status
Ornate Porcelain Jar:

P
Pine Branch Potted Peacevine Pressed Flower Pollen Painted Porcelain Jar
Pine Branch (ice/shadow): Philosophy
Potted Peacevine: Peaceful prosperity (see: Spathiphyllum)
Pressed Flower: Forethought, respecting descendants
Pollen: Minor luck
Painted Porcelain Jar:

Q

R
Redwood Kindling Red Maple Leaf Ragepuff Down
Redwood Kindling (ice/light/nature/shadow): Savior and saved
Red Maple Leaf: Determination
Ragepuff Down: Troubling thoughts

S
Sparrow Skull Squirrel Skull Shed Cobalt Scale Shed Fuchsia Scale Shed Orange Scale Sakura Moss Strangling Vine Snow Streak Pinion Shining Feather Cluster Staghorn Coral Sticky Pollen Sweetpuff Feather Silken Feathers Seed Fern Fossil
Sparrow Skull (light/plague/wind): Agriculture, commonness, vulgarity
Squirrel Skull earth/lightning/shadow): Thrift, messaging
Shed Cobalt Scale (arcane/ice/shadow/water):
Shed Fuchsia Scale (light/lightning/plague):
Shed Orange Scale (earth/fire/nature/wind):
Sakura Moss: Maternal love
Strangling Vine: Intoxicating
Snow Streak Pinion:
Shining Feather Cluster: Unity
Staghorn Coral: Unrecognized greatness, cheated out of something
Sticky Pollen: Touchy-feely
Sweetpuff Feather:
Silken Feathers:
Seed Fern Fossil (earth/nature/water/wind): Natural history

T
Tiny Feathers
Tiny Feathers: Safety in numbers

U

V

W
Wildwood Moss
Wildwood Moss: Charity

X

Y

Z

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1VyjRPZ.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]A[/b][/size] [size=5][b]B[/b][/size] [item=banded snail][item=bean beetle][item=black swallowtail caterpillar][item=black witch][item=boxer mantis][item=brave blue bee] Banded Snail: Longevity Bean Beetle: A Nuisance Black Swallowtail Caterpillar: Immunity against insults Black Witch: Death, misfortune, returning souls Boxer Mantis: Brave Blue Bee: [size=5][b]C[/b][/size] [item=craig fly] Craig Fly: Boistrous [size=5][b]D[/b][/size] [item=darterbane leaf beetle][item=dead leaf mantis][item=deadwood twig][item=dreamwaker] Darterbane Leaf Beetle: Deadwood Twig: Dead Leaf Mantis: Dreamwaker: [size=5][b]E[/b][/size] [size=5][b]F[/b][/size] [item=false leaf][item=fallout whisper][item=frost whisper] False Leaf: Falsity, not over yet, [Nature only] walking into a trap Fallout Whisper: There will be a fallout Frost Whisper: [size=5][b]G[/b][/size] [item=garden snail][item=glade swarmer][item=glasswing butterfly][item=glasswing rake][item=golden coa moth][item=grasshopper][item=green june beetle] Garden Snail: Glade Swarmer: Glasswing Butterfly: Glasswing Rake: Golden Coa Moth: Weaving, courtly romance, kingship Grasshopper: Green June Beetle: Follow the leader [size=5][b]H[/b][/size] [item=honeybee][item=hellbender][item=harlequin ladybug][item=highgrass priest] Honeybee: Hellbender: Infernal, monstrous Harlequin Ladybug: Highgrass Priest: Piety [size=5][b]I[/b][/size] [item=ire tweet] Ire Tweet: [size=5][b]J[/b][/size] [item=jewelfaced dragonfly][item=june beetle][item=jungle mantis] Junebug: Summertime, clumsy flyer [size=5][b]K[/b][/size] [size=5][b]L[/b][/size] [item=ladybug][item=land snail][item=leaf beetle][item=leopard caterpillar][item=long-legged katydid] [size=5][b]M[/b][/size] [item=mobile stick][item=mustache moth][item=mettalic wood-boring beetle][item=millipede] [size=5][b]N[/b][/size] [item=newt][item=noxious caterpillar][item=nogglebane leaf beetle] Newt: [size=5][b]O[/b][/size] [item=orchid beetle] [size=5][b]P[/b][/size] [item=petalwing matriarch][item=puddlehopper][item=palefoot slug][item=pale katydid] Petalwing Matriarch: Puddlehopper: Palefoot Slug: [size=5][b]Q[/b][/size] [size=5][b]R[/b][/size] [size=5][b]S[/b][/size] [item=sweet songbird] Sweet Songbird: [size=5][b]T[/b][/size] [size=5][b]U[/b][/size] [size=5][b]V[/b][/size] [size=5][b]W[/b][/size] [item=wasteland pauper][item=white cabbage butterfly] Wasteland Pauper: White Cabbage Butterfly: [size=5][b]X[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Y[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Z[/b][/size]
1VyjRPZ.png

A

B
Banded Snail Bean Beetle Black Swallowtail Caterpillar Black Witch Boxer Mantis Brave Blue Bee
Banded Snail: Longevity
Bean Beetle: A Nuisance
Black Swallowtail Caterpillar: Immunity against insults
Black Witch: Death, misfortune, returning souls
Boxer Mantis:
Brave Blue Bee:

C
Craig Fly
Craig Fly: Boistrous

D
Darterbane Leaf Beetle Dead Leaf Mantis Deadwood Twig Dreamwaker
Darterbane Leaf Beetle:
Deadwood Twig:
Dead Leaf Mantis:
Dreamwaker:

E

F
False Leaf Fallout Whisper Frost Whisper
False Leaf: Falsity, not over yet, [Nature only] walking into a trap
Fallout Whisper: There will be a fallout
Frost Whisper:

G
Garden Snail Glade Swarmer Glasswing Butterfly Glasswing Rake Golden Coa Moth Grasshopper Green June Beetle
Garden Snail:
Glade Swarmer:
Glasswing Butterfly:
Glasswing Rake:
Golden Coa Moth: Weaving, courtly romance, kingship
Grasshopper:
Green June Beetle: Follow the leader

H
Honeybee Hellbender Harlequin Ladybug Highgrass Priest
Honeybee:
Hellbender: Infernal, monstrous
Harlequin Ladybug:
Highgrass Priest: Piety

I
Ire Tweet
Ire Tweet:

J
Jewelfaced Dragonfly June Beetle Jungle Mantis
Junebug: Summertime, clumsy flyer

K

L
Land Snail Leaf Beetle Leopard Caterpillar Long-legged Katydid

M
Mobile Stick Mustache Moth Millipede

N
Newt Noxious Caterpillar Nogglebane Leaf Beetle
Newt:

O
Orchid Beetle

P
Petalwing Matriarch Puddlehopper Palefoot Slug Pale Katydid
Petalwing Matriarch:
Puddlehopper:
Palefoot Slug:

Q

R

S
Sweet Songbird
Sweet Songbird:

T

U

V

W
Wasteland Pauper White Cabbage Butterfly
Wasteland Pauper:
White Cabbage Butterfly:

X

Y

Z

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nZ6Pbag.png[/img][/center] What does your dragon's birth month say about them? What element was strongest during their hatching? [size=4][b]January[/b][/size] [indent][item=blue quartz][item=manyleaves] [columns]Blue Quartz [b]Ice-[/b] Dependable, rigid. [nextcol]Manyleaves Boldness, Ardent attachment, Open heart. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]February[/b][/size] [indent][item=amethyst geode][item=frosted violets] [columns]Amethyst [b]Shadow-[/b] Cunning. Impulsive. [nextcol]Violet. Violets signify watchfulness, loyalty, and faithfulness. Give a violet to someone to let them know you’ll always be there for them. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]March[/b][/size] [indent][item=jade][item=daffodil] [columns]Jade [b]Wind-[/b] Easy-going. Curious. [nextcol]Daffodil. The daffodil symbolizes unequaled love, so giving this flower to someone expresses a deep love that can not be rivaled or imitated. The daffodil has also been associated in history with death and rebirth—from the death of the self-loving Narcissus in Greek mythology to its perennial return as an Easter flower.[/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]April[/b][/size] [indent][item=raw lapis lazuli][item=water mimosa] [columns]Lapis Lazuli [b]Water-[/b] Adjustable. Closed off. [nextcol]Water Mimosa. In the language of flowers, mimosa is the conjuration of secret love: [i]no one knows that I love you.[/i] It also means safety, increased sensitivity. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]May[/b][/size] [indent][item=amber-trapped fly][item=royal lantana] [columns]Amber [b]Nature-[/b] Nurturing. Calm. [nextcol]Royal Lantana Reconciliation. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]June[/b][/size] [indent][item=sacridite][item=heart rose] [columns]Sacridite. [b]Light-[/b] Logical. Stand-offish. [nextcol]Rose. There are roses for every imaginable taste from climbing roses and shrubs to long-stemmed roses. Symbolically, the rose has more meanings than one can count! [LIST] [*]A pink rose means perfect happiness, while a red rose means “I love you.” [*]A white rose signifies innocence, purity, and new beginnings. [*]A yellow rose conveys jealousy! [/LIST] A bouquet of roses means sincere gratitude, whereas a single rose amplifies the meaning of the colour. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]July[/b][/size] [indent][item=Prehnite][item=water lilies] [columns]Prehnite [b]Lightning-[/b] Intuitive. Ambitious. [nextcol]Water Lily. Signifies purity and majesty. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]August[/b][/size] [indent][item=jasper][item=madame snapdragon] [columns]Jasper [b]Fire-[/b] Passion. Fickle. [nextcol]Madame Snapdragon Gracious lady, Deception. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]September[/b][/size] [indent][item=pink chalcedony][item=frosted violets] [columns]Chalcedony [b]Arcane-[/b] Inquisitive. Forgetful. [nextcol]Frosted Violet Faithfulness, Modesty. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]October[/b][/size] [indent][item=eye agate][item=marigold] [columns]Eye Agate. [b]Plague-[/b] Strong. Adaptable. [nextcol]Marigold. Marigolds traditionally symbolized despair and grief over a loved one. It may be surprising that such a cheerful flower is associated with the dead. However, for many cultures, its those neon-bright orange and yellow hues that represent the sunrays or light paths that guide their dearly departed. The bright orange and yellow hues representing the beauty and warmth of the rising Sun, and its power to resurrect. Today, we often focus more on sunny colours of the marigold, representing optimism and prosperity. [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]November[/b][/size] [indent][item=banded sardonyx][item=pompom mums] [columns]Banded Sardonyx [b]Earth-[/b] Unchanging. Strong. [nextcol]Chrysanthemum. In Japan, there’s even a “Festival of Happiness” to celebrate this flower each year. [LIST] [*]Both the Chinese and Japanese consider chrysanthemums a powerful emblem of youth. The Chinese also believe that it prevents gray hair. [*]A symbol of the sun, the Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of the chrysanthemum’s petals to represent perfection. [*]Confucius once suggested chrysanthemums be used as an object of meditation. [*]It’s said that a single petal placed in the bottom of a glass of wine enhances longevity. [/LIST] [/columns][/indent] [size=4][b]December[/b][/size] [indent][item=banded ironstone][item=Winterbelle] [columns]Banded Ironstone [b]Beastclans-[/b] Unpredictable. Wild. [nextcol]Winterbelle Death, doom. In much the same way the tarot's Death card represents the end of one chapter and the beginning of another, so to does the winterbelle flower symbolize good things coming to an end, and hark the call for preparation of a hard winter. [/columns][/indent]
nZ6Pbag.png

What does your dragon's birth month say about them? What element was strongest during their hatching?

January
Blue Quartz Manyleaves
Blue Quartz
Ice-
Dependable, rigid.
Manyleaves

Boldness, Ardent attachment, Open heart.

February
Amethyst Geode Frosted Violets
Amethyst
Shadow-
Cunning. Impulsive.
Violet.

Violets signify watchfulness, loyalty, and faithfulness.
Give a violet to someone to let them know you’ll always be there for them.

March
Jade Daffodil
Jade
Wind-
Easy-going. Curious.
Daffodil.

The daffodil symbolizes unequaled love, so giving this flower to someone expresses a deep love that can not be rivaled or imitated.

The daffodil has also been associated in history with death and rebirth—from the death of the self-loving Narcissus in Greek mythology to its perennial return as an Easter flower.

April
Raw Lapis Lazuli Water Mimosa
Lapis Lazuli
Water-
Adjustable. Closed off.
Water Mimosa.

In the language of flowers, mimosa is the conjuration of secret love: no one knows that I love you. It also means safety, increased sensitivity.

May
Amber-trapped Fly Royal Lantana
Amber
Nature-
Nurturing. Calm.
Royal Lantana

Reconciliation.

June
Sacridite Heart Rose
Sacridite.
Light-
Logical. Stand-offish.
Rose.

There are roses for every imaginable taste from climbing roses and shrubs to long-stemmed roses.

Symbolically, the rose has more meanings than one can count!
  • A pink rose means perfect happiness, while a red rose means “I love you.”
  • A white rose signifies innocence, purity, and new beginnings.
  • A yellow rose conveys jealousy!
A bouquet of roses means sincere gratitude, whereas a single rose amplifies the meaning of the colour.

July
Prehnite Water Lilies
Prehnite
Lightning-
Intuitive. Ambitious.
Water Lily.

Signifies purity and majesty.

August
Jasper Madame Snapdragon
Jasper
Fire-
Passion. Fickle.
Madame Snapdragon

Gracious lady, Deception.

September
Pink Chalcedony Frosted Violets
Chalcedony
Arcane-
Inquisitive. Forgetful.
Frosted Violet

Faithfulness, Modesty.

October
Eye Agate Marigold
Eye Agate.
Plague-
Strong. Adaptable.
Marigold.

Marigolds traditionally symbolized despair and grief over a loved one. It may be surprising that such a cheerful flower is associated with the dead.
However, for many cultures, its those neon-bright orange and yellow hues that represent the sunrays or light paths that guide their dearly departed.
The bright orange and yellow hues representing the beauty and warmth of the rising Sun, and its power to resurrect.
Today, we often focus more on sunny colours of the marigold, representing optimism and prosperity.

November
Banded Sardonyx Pompom Mums
Banded Sardonyx
Earth-
Unchanging. Strong.
Chrysanthemum.

In Japan, there’s even a “Festival of Happiness” to celebrate this flower each year.
  • Both the Chinese and Japanese consider chrysanthemums a powerful emblem of youth. The Chinese also believe that it prevents gray hair.
  • A symbol of the sun, the Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of the chrysanthemum’s petals to represent perfection.
  • Confucius once suggested chrysanthemums be used as an object of meditation.
  • It’s said that a single petal placed in the bottom of a glass of wine enhances longevity.

December
Banded Ironstone Winterbelle
Banded Ironstone
Beastclans-
Unpredictable. Wild.
Winterbelle

Death, doom. In much the same way the tarot's Death card represents the end of one chapter and the beginning of another, so to does the winterbelle flower symbolize good things coming to an end, and hark the call for preparation of a hard winter.

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HYnMAV6.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2804612][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/b4/65/g5It6wUS_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
HYnMAV6.png

g5It6wUS_o.png

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1IH7wTc.png[/img][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/55a6380ba2d71785cad17548c73f33e2/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio1_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/1862640942c91fa5467cf311445e4e81/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio3_100.png[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/48fb9049a6f30eaa2bd22d92ed754a86/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio4_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/98c3538ac404ca0531ccc8faf95d4821/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio5_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/dfb407392aac9d3e4d2d2a7060497152/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio6_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/485d2cdff728b3ab1075676daf0594eb/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio7_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/41dbc6c6ee4d604511f427fdcb9b6f1e/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio2_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/28b2a848d3919ce32b7be8984c2a6c9b/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio8_100.png[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/8b472d726efcd886eb2ff1bc574d73e9/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio9_100.png[/img][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/c6431183e97ed1c50f314898825d9f35/tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio10_100.png[/img][img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/d07d6ae66f2c30beda2413b6c2f09676/tumblr_inline_o9nc7vS9aX1soemy4_100.png[/img][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/84e2d74b2d2d3d4118dc79cb34946562/tumblr_inline_o9nc803QUR1soemy4_100.png[/img][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/ca6c52e99a02da1cdb6b7ddaf89d1fb9/tumblr_inline_o9nc86YtZ91soemy4_100.png[/img] [right][size=2]user-made by Hazeledpoppy[/size][/right] [indent][b]White Rose:[/b] Innocence, purity, secrecy/silence, worthiness [b]Pale Peach Rose:[/b] Modesty, appreciation, immortality [b]Pale Yellow Rose:[/b] Jealousy, friendship [b]Pale Pink Rose:[/b] Grace [b]Cream Rose:[/b] Freshness [b]Red Rose:[/b] Love, respect, beauty [b]Light Pink Rose:[/b] Joy [b]Pink Rose:[/b] Indecision, secret love, grace, sweetness [b]Purple Rose:[/b] Opulence, majesty [b]Yellow Rose:[/b] Welcome, caring [b]Violet Rose:[/b] Enchantment [b]Wine Rose:[/b] Unconscious beauty, rebirth [b]Bright Pink Rose:[/b] Thankfulness[/indent] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jyjzhpr.png[/img][/center] Ribbon Colour The colour of the tie on the bouquet can convey an added meaning. Many possible meanings can be implied by a single colour, and it is recommended that ribbon colour only be used to convey messages between two dragons who know each other well, or in circumstances where the intended meaning will be clarified by the chosen flowers. [indent][b]Red:[/b] Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate, sincerity, happiness [b]Pink:[/b] love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm [b]Beige and Ivory:[/b] unification, quiet, pleasantness, calm, simplicity [b]Orange:[/b] Energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, demanding of attention [b]Yellow:[/b] joy, happiness, betrayal, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, gold, philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship [b]Green:[/b] Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, service, inexperience, envy, misfortune, vigor [b]Dark Blue:[/b] integrity, knowledge, power, and seriousness [b]Blue:[/b] Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, depression [b]Turquoise:[/b] calm, sophistication, water [b]Purple:[/b] Royalty, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, mysterious, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, honor, arrogance, mourning, temperance [b]Lavender:[/b] femininity, grace and elegance [b]Brown:[/b] Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, comfort [b]Grey:[/b] Security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservative, practical, old age, sadness, boring [b]White:[/b] Reverence, purity, birth, simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, marriage, death [b]Black:[/b] Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical colour, mourning, death, austerity, detachment[/indent] [rule]
1IH7wTc.png

tumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio1_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio3_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio4_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio5_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio6_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio7_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio2_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio8_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio9_100.pngtumblr_o9ncaxZvsL1tv56zio10_100.pngtumblr_inline_o9nc7vS9aX1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_inline_o9nc803QUR1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_inline_o9nc86YtZ91soemy4_100.png
user-made by Hazeledpoppy
White Rose: Innocence, purity, secrecy/silence, worthiness
Pale Peach Rose: Modesty, appreciation, immortality
Pale Yellow Rose: Jealousy, friendship
Pale Pink Rose: Grace
Cream Rose: Freshness
Red Rose: Love, respect, beauty
Light Pink Rose: Joy
Pink Rose: Indecision, secret love, grace, sweetness
Purple Rose: Opulence, majesty
Yellow Rose: Welcome, caring
Violet Rose: Enchantment
Wine Rose: Unconscious beauty, rebirth
Bright Pink Rose: Thankfulness

jyjzhpr.png

Ribbon Colour

The colour of the tie on the bouquet can convey an added meaning. Many possible meanings can be implied by a single colour, and it is recommended that ribbon colour only be used to convey messages between two dragons who know each other well, or in circumstances where the intended meaning will be clarified by the chosen flowers.

Red: Excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, all things intense and passionate, sincerity, happiness

Pink: love and romance, caring, tenderness, acceptance and calm

Beige and Ivory: unification, quiet, pleasantness, calm, simplicity

Orange: Energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, demanding of attention

Yellow: joy, happiness, betrayal, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, gold, philosophy, dishonesty, cowardice, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, illness, hazard and friendship

Green: Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, service, inexperience, envy, misfortune, vigor

Dark Blue: integrity, knowledge, power, and seriousness

Blue: Peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, depression

Turquoise: calm, sophistication, water

Purple: Royalty, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, mysterious, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, honor, arrogance, mourning, temperance

Lavender: femininity, grace and elegance

Brown: Earth, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, simplicity, comfort

Grey: Security, reliability, intelligence, staid, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservative, practical, old age, sadness, boring

White: Reverence, purity, birth, simplicity, cleanliness, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, marriage, death

Black: Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical colour, mourning, death, austerity, detachment

The Melting Pot
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8caccdc66ed9abbaaebee4e998bf5a29/tumblr_ppnjgp0Hci1ugssd3o9_500.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jlySoV7.png[/img][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8caccdc66ed9abbaaebee4e998bf5a29/tumblr_ppnjgp0Hci1ugssd3o9_500.png[/img][/url][/code] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img][/url][/code] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/jlySoV7.png[/img][/url][/code] [rule] [b]To-do:[/b] [LIST] [*]complete food items section - re: missing meanings [*]complete organic materials section - re: missing meanings [*][b]add new venue flora + organic additions[/b] (forbidden portal, redrock cove) [*] [/LIST] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d2dc902e6d870e831bed41e8458a798/9ef1565a1fa4a84e-2a/s500x750/fa19556c871e1f78471586141e6cb63c6ad60739.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d36cc2ec2725b5816234fc385debfb9/ccb5134177d8189c-84/s540x810/0faddbe8a6f60f4d8ae2b27a7bc8afaedcd11c46.png[/img] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/de44c6f89b26ad5b3fa2da53ba85d9f8/ccb5134177d8189c-ff/s400x600/838ce698941a0f08290c6405a61b4335a5898bf1.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_ppnjgp0Hci1ugssd3o9_500.png

fZnBOxq.png

jlySoV7.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8caccdc66ed9abbaaebee4e998bf5a29/tumblr_ppnjgp0Hci1ugssd3o9_500.png[/img][/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/fZnBOxq.png[/img][/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2662548/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/jlySoV7.png[/img][/url]

To-do:
  • complete food items section - re: missing meanings
  • complete organic materials section - re: missing meanings
  • add new venue flora + organic additions (forbidden portal, redrock cove)

fa19556c871e1f78471586141e6cb63c6ad60739.png

0faddbe8a6f60f4d8ae2b27a7bc8afaedcd11c46.png
838ce698941a0f08290c6405a61b4335a5898bf1.png

The Melting Pot
:D
:D
underskrift-geo.png
1 2 3 4 5