Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Den Expansion Task + Item Tracking Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
got you added @dancingcrane! hopefully the sheet helps make it more fun than maddening [emoji=tundra laughing]
got you added @dancingcrane! hopefully the sheet helps make it more fun than maddening
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
Hey @NirnrootNoises Love the spreadsheet. Made one myself in InDesign after I couldn't find one online.... or rather I just didn't search at the right place. [emoji=coatl winking] Noticed that there are a few wrong pictures in the spreadsheet though. Thought I mention them here, so they could be changed. Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Pearl Ring Also, Grey Slime and Sizzling Phosphorus have the type name MATERIAL instead of MATERIALS like the others. If I find anything else while completing the task, I'll post again. [emoji=coatl happy] Ps. Could you also add me?
Hey @NirnrootNoises

Love the spreadsheet.
Made one myself in InDesign after I couldn't find one online.... or rather I just didn't search at the right place.

Noticed that there are a few wrong pictures in the spreadsheet though.
Thought I mention them here, so they could be changed.

Teardrop Citrine Choker
Teardrop Pearl Ring

Also, Grey Slime and Sizzling Phosphorus have the type name MATERIAL instead of MATERIALS like the others.

If I find anything else while completing the task, I'll post again.

Ps. Could you also add me?
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
hi @Sarluna thanks for the heads up about those two pictures, they should be all fixed now! It looks like a few of the items (clay, pollen, etc) were labeled MATERIAL instead of MATERIALS, so I just went ahead and changed all of them for consistency's sake! Thanks again! [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
hi @Sarluna thanks for the heads up about those two pictures, they should be all fixed now!

It looks like a few of the items (clay, pollen, etc) were labeled MATERIAL instead of MATERIALS, so I just went ahead and changed all of them for consistency's sake!

Thanks again!
@NirnrootNoises

Quick question. The chart is a little bit above my understanding of excel.
How can we change to pictures in our own edited charts?
I've tried a few ways but none seem to add the picture directly into the field that it should stay in. :/

Is there some kind of a hidden sheet, which links the picture in the chart?
@NirnrootNoises

Quick question. The chart is a little bit above my understanding of excel.
How can we change to pictures in our own edited charts?
I've tried a few ways but none seem to add the picture directly into the field that it should stay in. :/

Is there some kind of a hidden sheet, which links the picture in the chart?
tumblr_possefx4J81ugssd3o1_250.png ……………………………………………………………………………Partitipation-Badge.png
@Sarluna yes there is a hidden sheet that holds the data for the items, which the main sheets are drawing from! you can view them with "view > hidden sheets" and make adjustments on that sheet [emoji=guardian happy]
@Sarluna yes there is a hidden sheet that holds the data for the items, which the main sheets are drawing from! you can view them with "view > hidden sheets" and make adjustments on that sheet
Just a couple tweaks/corrections made~ [emoji=coatl happy]
Just a couple tweaks/corrections made~
@NirnrootNoises
A tweak for your master sheet... I noticed that for a couple items (Crowned Bonepriest, Bonepriest Venom) the Location lists Coliseum: Crowned Bonepriest. Since all of the other references name the venue, I'm guessing this was meant to be Coliseum: Sandswept Delta.
@NirnrootNoises
A tweak for your master sheet... I noticed that for a couple items (Crowned Bonepriest, Bonepriest Venom) the Location lists Coliseum: Crowned Bonepriest. Since all of the other references name the venue, I'm guessing this was meant to be Coliseum: Sandswept Delta.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
thanks for catching that @Juxta13! updated with the two venues that crowned bonepriests appear in [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
thanks for catching that @Juxta13! updated with the two venues that crowned bonepriests appear in
A couple tweaks made! Gonna do an overhaul of the items list soon [emoji=spiral star]
A couple tweaks made! Gonna do an overhaul of the items list soon
@NirnrootNoises

Just noticed a few more listings that need some quick updates.
  • Dwarf Fawn - The location is listed as "Coliseum: Death's Head Stag" rather than Coliseum: Training Fields and Coliseum: Woodland Path.
  • Remove Gene: Primary - Location is also listed as Coliseum: Death's Head Stag.
  • Rusted Chain is listed as Gathering +9, rather than a particular type of gathering.
@NirnrootNoises

Just noticed a few more listings that need some quick updates.
  • Dwarf Fawn - The location is listed as "Coliseum: Death's Head Stag" rather than Coliseum: Training Fields and Coliseum: Woodland Path.
  • Remove Gene: Primary - Location is also listed as Coliseum: Death's Head Stag.
  • Rusted Chain is listed as Gathering +9, rather than a particular type of gathering.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9