Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Lair - What to Keep & Gathering
1 2 3 4 5
The first part of this is done. The second is still a wip, but feel free to post now as I have all the posts reserved.

Hopefully no one else has beat me to the punch in the time I took putting this together, lol.
The first part of this is done. The second is still a wip, but feel free to post now as I have all the posts reserved.

Hopefully no one else has beat me to the punch in the time I took putting this together, lol.
@WendigoPsychosis
I dunno if someone did but yours popped up first with actual places to find thing rather then just the list of items so I'm beyond grateful to know what not to convert or hoard sell!
@WendigoPsychosis
I dunno if someone did but yours popped up first with actual places to find thing rather then just the list of items so I'm beyond grateful to know what not to convert or hoard sell!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@WendigoPsychosis

Thank You for this. So helpful. Pinging self and family.

@RogueLoreWind @BuckHunter @Peanut12 @OuijaPlayz
@WendigoPsychosis

Thank You for this. So helpful. Pinging self and family.

@RogueLoreWind @BuckHunter @Peanut12 @OuijaPlayz
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
bless thank u 23098432 times. i was trying to work on this but it was taking me ages askdhfewmcmx
bless thank u 23098432 times. i was trying to work on this but it was taking me ages askdhfewmcmx
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
The second part of this guide (the where to gather part) is now done. Which means this is now 100% complete! Also thank you to everyone who is actually using this guide. It means all this work isn't for nothing. [emoji=guardian tongue]
The second part of this guide (the where to gather part) is now done. Which means this is now 100% complete!

Also thank you to everyone who is actually using this guide. It means all this work isn't for nothing.
Just so you know, having watched you obsess over this for a while, I actually am super grateful. I'm bookmarking this ****.
Just so you know, having watched you obsess over this for a while, I actually am super grateful. I'm bookmarking this ****.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
Posting here so that I'll find this guide again easily - it's by far the most helpful and well-made Hibernal Lair guide, all the other seem to include Swipp/Baldwin, this one is just perfect!
Posting here so that I'll find this guide again easily - it's by far the most helpful and well-made Hibernal Lair guide, all the other seem to include Swipp/Baldwin, this one is just perfect!
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Many thanks....a wonderful resource...pinging myself and the rest of my derg family ^_^

@ElysianFields @AshGreninja @AudRenee @PeacefulBliss
Many thanks....a wonderful resource...pinging myself and the rest of my derg family ^_^

@ElysianFields @AshGreninja @AudRenee @PeacefulBliss
@WendigoPsychosis Um. One quick thing. The Baldwin mane is [item=seaside kelpie mane] [item=sunlit kelpie mane] is a Swipp item.
@WendigoPsychosis
Um. One quick thing. The Baldwin mane is Seaside Kelpie Mane

Sunlit Kelpie Mane is a Swipp item.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Haha, I totally meant to do that. >.>

Thanks for pointing that out though! I fixed it.
@IronPen

Haha, I totally meant to do that. >.>

Thanks for pointing that out though! I fixed it.
1 2 3 4 5