Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Items - Comprehensive Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Thank you for making this, it's really useful :)
Thank you for making this, it's really useful :)
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Boop <3
Boop <3
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
Bumping this up <3
Bumping this up <3
kUUVDw6.png
@slaytheist
self ping!
@slaytheist
self ping!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@spottedkind polite word of warning unless something is really funk with my game, but for "feeling a bit rusty" youve got rusted chain as being gatherable scavenging in fire.. but scavenging in fire just gave me -tarnished- chains instead. Not the first time ive had this problem (where on earth do I actually get jumping spiders? Cuz its apparently not in nature). Did someone mess with the FR wiki pages and I missed the warning about it?
@spottedkind polite word of warning unless something is really funk with my game, but for "feeling a bit rusty" youve got rusted chain as being gatherable scavenging in fire.. but scavenging in fire just gave me -tarnished- chains instead. Not the first time ive had this problem (where on earth do I actually get jumping spiders? Cuz its apparently not in nature). Did someone mess with the FR wiki pages and I missed the warning about it?
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@RoseOfGehenna hmm that's strange. i double checked the gathering reference and did some forum searches and everything seems to say that rusted chains are in fire. as for the jumping spiders i have seen them in nature before but they are rare. ive had more luck finding them in shadow but thats probably just anecdotal
@RoseOfGehenna hmm that's strange. i double checked the gathering reference and did some forum searches and everything seems to say that rusted chains are in fire. as for the jumping spiders i have seen them in nature before but they are rare. ive had more luck finding them in shadow but thats probably just anecdotal
SUPER HELPFUL!! Thank you so much for compiling this, especially including links right to the auction house listings! You've watered my crops and cleared my skin.
SUPER HELPFUL!! Thank you so much for compiling this, especially including links right to the auction house listings! You've watered my crops and cleared my skin.
bear_emoji_by_rarijacks_dcaf0k4_by_s4msungtr4sh-dcdy4z2.gif
This one deserves a bump. It has been invaluable, thank you so much for putting this together spottedkind.
This one deserves a bump. It has been invaluable, thank you so much for putting this together spottedkind.
tumblr_inline_poa71vgQVM1tpg8o5_500.png
@spottedkind
Case for Vase should be 2x the quantity, not 1. Thanks so much for this helpful guide!
@spottedkind
Case for Vase should be 2x the quantity, not 1. Thanks so much for this helpful guide!
FkU0xOo.gif
@dustclouds thanks, its been fixed!
@dustclouds thanks, its been fixed!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17