Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lair Tabs & Hibernal Den Costs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Note about #40, Warriors of Fire (and the other Warriors-of trades): Elemental might and acuity stones aren't available in the treasure marketplace; they only drop in the coliseum. The other stones can be found in both MP and coli.
Note about #40, Warriors of Fire (and the other Warriors-of trades): Elemental might and acuity stones aren't available in the treasure marketplace; they only drop in the coliseum. The other stones can be found in both MP and coli.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Serpenthyne

Hello, I believe that 33. A Smoky Flavor should be Smoke Gyre, not Steam Gyre.

Thanks for working on the guide!
@Serpenthyne

Hello, I believe that 33. A Smoky Flavor should be Smoke Gyre, not Steam Gyre.

Thanks for working on the guide!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone
Ah! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll fix that.
@JinxMoonstone
Ah! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll fix that.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
bless you, you beautiful soul <3
bless you, you beautiful soul <3
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
Thank you for this amazing guide!
Thank you for this amazing guide!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@ErisLordFreedom
Oops! I fixed it. (Kinda forgot the elemental fragments aren't in the MP... it's been so long since I went there, lol.)
@ErisLordFreedom
Oops! I fixed it. (Kinda forgot the elemental fragments aren't in the MP... it's been so long since I went there, lol.)
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne I only remember because I make money selling elemental fragments; plague & arcane can sell at over 20k each sometimes, because they're the best flights for high-level farming.
@Serpenthyne I only remember because I make money selling elemental fragments; plague & arcane can sell at over 20k each sometimes, because they're the best flights for high-level farming.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@ErisLordFreedom
Whoa, really? I always assumed no one used the elemental fragments because Berserker and Scholar seem more readily available with greater stat boosts.
@ErisLordFreedom
Whoa, really? I always assumed no one used the elemental fragments because Berserker and Scholar seem more readily available with greater stat boosts.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne
I was wondering if the Rune Stones are in Digging ...or in are they found in Scavenging ...or both? I was doing the dailies in Scavenging for the stones (for some reason that's where I thought they were.) Should I switch to Digging?

12. Earth Runes
x1 Earth Runestone
Digging: Earth
Coliseum: Earth-element enemies
@Serpenthyne
I was wondering if the Rune Stones are in Digging ...or in are they found in Scavenging ...or both? I was doing the dailies in Scavenging for the stones (for some reason that's where I thought they were.) Should I switch to Digging?

12. Earth Runes
x1 Earth Runestone
Digging: Earth
Coliseum: Earth-element enemies
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 @Serpenthyne Nope, they're in Scavenging.
@Starlight18 @Serpenthyne Nope, they're in Scavenging.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13