Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fast shot-Completed Den Tasks
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
holy moly.
@Spassow will you be adding the rest? also what was the last one im curious
holy moly.
@Spassow will you be adding the rest? also what was the last one im curious
iO2X60T.png
That’s seriously insane. Thank you so much for contributing to this! That’s a lot of money to spend but hopefully it’s worth it to you. <333
That’s seriously insane. Thank you so much for contributing to this! That’s a lot of money to spend but hopefully it’s worth it to you. <333
dang, can't believe someone's already progressed so far in the den unlocks! big thank you for posting this -- i'll definitely be referring to it as i go along.
dang, can't believe someone's already progressed so far in the den unlocks! big thank you for posting this -- i'll definitely be referring to it as i go along.
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@Glacecakes

The guide is complete: 12 pages x 25 = 300 tasks.
@Glacecakes

The guide is complete: 12 pages x 25 = 300 tasks.
@Maki oops it just wasn't loading for me!
@Maki oops it just wasn't loading for me!
iO2X60T.png
I've made 167 gems from your guide today! [emoji=blue gem] And I've got 100 more listings in the AH now lol.
I've made 167 gems from your guide today! And I've got 100 more listings in the AH now lol.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Woah! :O
Thank you for putting this guide together! Also, congrats on completing all the tasks!
Woah! :O
Thank you for putting this guide together! Also, congrats on completing all the tasks!
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
[center][emoji=firework] [emoji=guardian star] [emoji=firework][/center]

@spassow getting a malwarebytes popup when trying to read this thread - ransomware

not sure where it's coming from, perhaps an image host. thought you might like to know.
@spassow getting a malwarebytes popup when trying to read this thread - ransomware

not sure where it's coming from, perhaps an image host. thought you might like to know.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
[quote name="Lwaxy" date="2019-02-08 07:18:13" ] There really needs to be an option to skip a quest and maybe doing it later. [/quote] ^ This. Some of these tasks will be undoable for me and too many at once will get me stuck. Being able to skip a task would be really nice, I'd even be willing to pay a fee to skip.
Lwaxy wrote on 2019-02-08 07:18:13:
There really needs to be an option to skip a quest and maybe doing it later.

^ This. Some of these tasks will be undoable for me and too many at once will get me stuck. Being able to skip a task would be really nice, I'd even be willing to pay a fee to skip.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12