Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [sheet] NOTN & WW Checklists
1 2 3 4 5 6
Loving the spreadsheet, I was hoping someone would make something like this so I wouldnt have to myself, thanks!
Loving the spreadsheet, I was hoping someone would make something like this so I wouldnt have to myself, thanks!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
[quote name="Kookaburra" date="2018-12-03 17:02:11" ] yaaassss thank you, pachi! this guide is going to be SO HELPFUL you're the best <3 [/quote] ^^ thanks so much
Kookaburra wrote on 2018-12-03 17:02:11:
yaaassss thank you, pachi! this guide is going to be SO HELPFUL you're the best <3
^^ thanks so much
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@remuslupn @yellowstarfish you're both quite welcome!
@remuslupn @yellowstarfish you're both quite welcome!
GkfDmNh.png
[quote name="Pachirisu" date="2018-12-07 12:22:31" ] @/remuslupn @/yellowstarfish you're both quite welcome! [/quote] @pachirisu oh oh I realised something! I think you've attached the wrong images for Socerer's Cobwebs and Socerer's Hat, also Socerer's Cloak was repeated thrice For Witch's Staff the image is wrong too both are under "Treasure Marketplace" but thanks so much for making this guide!
Pachirisu wrote on 2018-12-07 12:22:31:
@/remuslupn @/yellowstarfish you're both quite welcome!
@pachirisu
oh oh I realised something! I think you've attached the wrong images for Socerer's Cobwebs and Socerer's Hat, also Socerer's Cloak was repeated thrice
For Witch's Staff the image is wrong too
both are under "Treasure Marketplace"

but thanks so much for making this guide!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish that may have happened when i reworked some bits in my spreadsheet. let me take a lil gander at it. thanks for bringing it to my attention!
@yellowstarfish that may have happened when i reworked some bits in my spreadsheet. let me take a lil gander at it. thanks for bringing it to my attention!
GkfDmNh.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]WOAH this is gonna be helpful! Thank you!!! Time to head to Baldwin... Also, just to let you know- some of the brewing images seem to be broken or missing? There's just the [img][/img] tags there without a picture. Just letting you know!
7xmmeMg.png
WOAH this is gonna be helpful! Thank you!!! Time to head to Baldwin...
Also, just to let you know- some of the brewing images seem to be broken or missing? There's just the [img][/img] tags there without a picture. Just letting you know!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage yes i'm aware! i only have the ones that i could find, and i can't go and get the rest until notn starts! it mentions it in the OP i think!

ETA: and thank you and you're welcome! sorry a bit frazzled LOL.
@ObsidianMage yes i'm aware! i only have the ones that i could find, and i can't go and get the rest until notn starts! it mentions it in the OP i think!

ETA: and thank you and you're welcome! sorry a bit frazzled LOL.
GkfDmNh.png
Thank you so much @Pachirisu
I wasn't prepared at all last year, this guide is excellent!
@BlueJaysFeather
this is the post I was telling you about
Thank you so much @Pachirisu
I wasn't prepared at all last year, this guide is excellent!
@BlueJaysFeather
this is the post I was telling you about
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea you're very welcome! i was honestly surprised that after all these years there wasn't a full guide still, and i know that i always need one!
@Cunea you're very welcome! i was honestly surprised that after all these years there wasn't a full guide still, and i know that i always need one!
GkfDmNh.png
thank you sm for dis! qvq
thank you sm for dis! qvq
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6