Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool]Another dragon bbc code helper:D
So basically i've coded this for a while, and decided to post it here to see if others might need this too:D [url=https://frtheophilus.neocities.org/]HERE[/url] [quote] ID number should be input without the "#" For "dragon info" you copy from "breed+gender" to "eye type xxx" like this [/quote] [img]https://imgur.com/zehCh2z.png[/img] [quote] If the dragon is a hatchling thus needs scry displayed, copy the scry link into the third box. If not, just leave it blank. Then click the button, and your bbc code is ready! [/quote] It should look like this [img]https://imgur.com/NmaFXg0.png[/img] Copy it, and paste it to your forum post: ----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19750825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197509/19750825_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent] ////[/color] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/197509/19750825.png[/img] #19750825 Imperial Female Jan 01, 2016 [b]Ivory Falcon Ivory Peregrine Maize Runes Light Common[/b] [/columns] ----- [quote] Why this can be useful: >If you have multiple dragons to be entered, you can just simply input the info after the first codes are generated. The box with info are auto-cleared and the ID automatically pluses one (you can change it though, it's probably useful for sibling hatchies). Thus you only have to copy-paste the codes once. >My english is awful. I mean, the codes does not disappear unless you refresh the page, so you can use the code after all dragons infos become bbc codes. >You don't have to input the colors respectively! [/quote]
So basically i've coded this for a while, and decided to post it here to see if others might need this too:D

HERE
Quote:
ID number should be input without the "#"
For "dragon info" you copy from "breed+gender" to "eye type xxx" like this
zehCh2z.png
Quote:
If the dragon is a hatchling thus needs scry displayed, copy the scry link into the third box. If not, just leave it blank.
Then click the button, and your bbc code is ready!

It should look like this
NmaFXg0.png
Copy it, and paste it to your forum post:





19750825_350.png





////


19750825.png

#19750825

Imperial Female

Jan 01, 2016


Ivory Falcon

Ivory Peregrine

Maize Runes

Light Common



Quote:
Why this can be useful:
>If you have multiple dragons to be entered, you can just simply input the info after the first codes are generated. The box with info are auto-cleared and the ID automatically pluses one (you can change it though, it's probably useful for sibling hatchies). Thus you only have to copy-paste the codes once.
>My english is awful. I mean, the codes does not disappear unless you refresh the page, so you can use the code after all dragons infos become bbc codes.
>You don't have to input the colors respectively!
FR+15 (China) She/her
100HC/LINEAGE
Dragon BBC code tool
I accept improve advices! Just tell me, donations are welcomed too:D

Edit: Can help you create custom coding tools (including graphics, prices, etc) upon request and with charge
I accept improve advices! Just tell me, donations are welcomed too:D

Edit: Can help you create custom coding tools (including graphics, prices, etc) upon request and with charge
FR+15 (China) She/her
100HC/LINEAGE
Dragon BBC code tool
(reserved maybe)
(reserved maybe)
FR+15 (China) She/her
100HC/LINEAGE
Dragon BBC code tool