Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Apparel Planning Spreadsheet
1 2 3
:3c all updated for NotN! \o/
:3c all updated for NotN! \o/
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
hello the sheet now also gives you the total cost per dragon [emoji=firework]
hello the sheet now also gives you the total cost per dragon
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn
i think you accidentally added the new flowerfalls as "fowerfalls" rip
@remuslupn
i think you accidentally added the new flowerfalls as "fowerfalls" rip
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin oh rip yeah i changed that on my copy but forgot for the other one, whoops. fixed!
@Tserin oh rip yeah i changed that on my copy but forgot for the other one, whoops. fixed!
they/xe
fr +9
I've been quietly updating the sheet for the past however long and also i come here with some nifty Stats :eyes: here is all fr apparel, excluding bundles, and how it's obtained: coliseum is only apparel that is [i]exclusive[/i] to the coliseum. apparel that is available in the marketplace and also drops in the coliseum is listed as treasure mp. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/162777399082221568/597731104006602752/Screenshot_20190708_120939.png[/img] and in chart form: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452042992539402251/598819236764188697/FR_Apparel_1.png[/img]
I've been quietly updating the sheet for the past however long and also i come here with some nifty Stats :eyes:

here is all fr apparel, excluding bundles, and how it's obtained:
coliseum is only apparel that is exclusive to the coliseum. apparel that is available in the marketplace and also drops in the coliseum is listed as treasure mp.

Screenshot_20190708_120939.png

and in chart form:

FR_Apparel_1.png
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn
There is a bug where the 'acquire from' column shows the apparel id and the 'price' column shows either the word treasure or gem. The first materials column shows the price.
@remuslupn
There is a bug where the 'acquire from' column shows the apparel id and the 'price' column shows either the word treasure or gem. The first materials column shows the price.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Hawlucha yea i was changing some things and then inevitably motivation ran out so i'll get back to that.... sometime soon hopefully... ha ha rip
@Hawlucha yea i was changing some things and then inevitably motivation ran out so i'll get back to that.... sometime soon hopefully... ha ha rip
they/xe
fr +9
hello i finally found my motivation where i left it in some ditch and ive fixed all the issues & completed my overhaul \o/ also added all new apparel since starfall.

new feature: you can now sort by item ID/hoard order so apparel is easier to find in your hoard

@Hawlucha pinging you in case you were still interested though it's been a while lmao whoops
hello i finally found my motivation where i left it in some ditch and ive fixed all the issues & completed my overhaul \o/ also added all new apparel since starfall.

new feature: you can now sort by item ID/hoard order so apparel is easier to find in your hoard

@Hawlucha pinging you in case you were still interested though it's been a while lmao whoops
they/xe
fr +9
finally updated this after four months of ignoring it :birdpeek:
finally updated this after four months of ignoring it :birdpeek:
they/xe
fr +9
This is amazing, I'm gonna have so much fun filling this [emoji=bogsneak star size=1], Thank you so much for making it! I noticed it was missing three from the total btw, it seems they are [gamedb item=34237], [gamedb item=34238] and [gamedb item=34254] c: (I'm an apparel nerd lol)
This is amazing, I'm gonna have so much fun filling this , Thank you so much for making it!

I noticed it was missing three from the total btw, it seems they are Standard of the Tidelord, Current Caller Raiment and Nightshade Cloak c: (I'm an apparel nerd lol)
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 3