Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Apparel Planning Spreadsheet
1 2 3
hello i just wanted a simple sheet last night to tell me how much of every apparel item i needed and naturally it got out of hand and i made this entire thing.... decided to share it seeing as there are probably more people who find it useful! how it works: make a copy of the sheet below, simply put the dragon you need the apparel for in the 'dragon' column and the apparel you need in the 'item' column and it tells you - where the apparel can be found - how much it costs - how many of each apparel item you need across all your dragons - how much money you'll be out total - how much of each swipp material you need for all the apparel and where to find them! - how much the apparel costs per dragon does NOT have prices (or mats) for baldwin or retired apparel. special thanks to Tserin for adding the swipp materials needed! \o/ [center]>>>>> [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rxPzdGulRD64tOjCM9UZIng4jynDqHyhsS3SH41JUCE/edit?usp=sharing]sheet link[/url] [/size]<<<<< [/center] please let me know if you find any errors! to display prices as 1st place dom discount: put 'first' in Q14. for second place put 'second'. for regular MP price put 'none'. [emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] enjoy this spreadsheet? check out my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2868230#post_2868230]food calculator[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2868236#post_2868236]gene planner[/url]! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
hello i just wanted a simple sheet last night to tell me how much of every apparel item i needed and naturally it got out of hand and i made this entire thing.... decided to share it seeing as there are probably more people who find it useful!

how it works:
make a copy of the sheet below, simply put the dragon you need the apparel for in the 'dragon' column and the apparel you need in the 'item' column and it tells you
- where the apparel can be found
- how much it costs
- how many of each apparel item you need across all your dragons
- how much money you'll be out total
- how much of each swipp material you need for all the apparel and where to find them!
- how much the apparel costs per dragon

does NOT have prices (or mats) for baldwin or retired apparel.

special thanks to Tserin for adding the swipp materials needed! \o/
>>>>> sheet link <<<<<

please let me know if you find any errors!

to display prices as 1st place dom discount: put 'first' in Q14. for second place put 'second'. for regular MP price put 'none'.

enjoy this spreadsheet? check out my food calculator and gene planner!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
updates go here i guess??
  • Sept. 14: changed the ref page up & the way swipp mats are displayed in preparation for a comprehensive What Do I Need For Swipp tab that is coming sometime in the future probably,
    --> make a new copy if you already have one and would like to see these updates
  • Sept 14 - later: added the swipp tab :') i have no chill and have to do it all at once even tho i have much better things to do
  • Sept. 15: added apparel bundles; added prices for Night of the Nocturne items & how to obtain them; added an option to display prices as 1st place dom discount (displays as discount price if Q14 is exactly Yes.
  • Oct. 4: added the new bow apparel! \o/ also found out the 'new' bows from the old sets were missing so theyre added too. fixed some issues too.
  • Nov. 13: added new apparel, added an option for regular mp price/first/second dom discount prices
  • Feb. 22: added the totals per dragon! \o/
  • June 3, 2020: long time no see. this sheet now has links to the game database entries for everything. everything is sortable by ID to make it easier to find while dressing dragons. instructions tab added. the newest update is highlighted in orange so you easily know what to copy to your sheet. also i had misspelt raven sylvan anklets for 2+ years which is fixed now lmao
updates go here i guess??
  • Sept. 14: changed the ref page up & the way swipp mats are displayed in preparation for a comprehensive What Do I Need For Swipp tab that is coming sometime in the future probably,
    --> make a new copy if you already have one and would like to see these updates
  • Sept 14 - later: added the swipp tab :') i have no chill and have to do it all at once even tho i have much better things to do
  • Sept. 15: added apparel bundles; added prices for Night of the Nocturne items & how to obtain them; added an option to display prices as 1st place dom discount (displays as discount price if Q14 is exactly Yes.
  • Oct. 4: added the new bow apparel! \o/ also found out the 'new' bows from the old sets were missing so theyre added too. fixed some issues too.
  • Nov. 13: added new apparel, added an option for regular mp price/first/second dom discount prices
  • Feb. 22: added the totals per dragon! \o/
  • June 3, 2020: long time no see. this sheet now has links to the game database entries for everything. everything is sortable by ID to make it easier to find while dressing dragons. instructions tab added. the newest update is highlighted in orange so you easily know what to copy to your sheet. also i had misspelt raven sylvan anklets for 2+ years which is fixed now lmao
they/xe
fr +9
bookmarked for later :eyes:
bookmarked for later :eyes:
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
aaaa it now has a swipp tab where you can see how many of each material you need And where to find it!!
aaaa it now has a swipp tab where you can see how many of each material you need And where to find it!!
they/xe
fr +9
nice :eyes emoji:
nice :eyes emoji:
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
an actual blessing
an actual blessing
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
aaa added (hopefully) all apparel bundles (they are marked as e.g. gem marketplace: bundle), cost for NotN items when theyre cycled in and how to obtain them (baldwin/chests/marketplace etc.), and an option to display prices as 1st place dom discount.

thank u squidragon for formula help ;-;

oh yes also no longer thinks treasure mp items that cost less than 9999t are actually gem items lmao
aaa added (hopefully) all apparel bundles (they are marked as e.g. gem marketplace: bundle), cost for NotN items when theyre cycled in and how to obtain them (baldwin/chests/marketplace etc.), and an option to display prices as 1st place dom discount.

thank u squidragon for formula help ;-;

oh yes also no longer thinks treasure mp items that cost less than 9999t are actually gem items lmao
they/xe
fr +9
hello this now includes all bow apparel \o/

also works again after i accidentally broke it,,
hello this now includes all bow apparel \o/

also works again after i accidentally broke it,,
they/xe
fr +9
New apparel added~
New apparel added~
they/xe
fr +9
all the new apparel has been added and i've added an option to see treasure prices in either regular MP price, first place discount or second place discount! new link is here
all the new apparel has been added and i've added an option to see treasure prices in either regular MP price, first place discount or second place discount! new link is here
they/xe
fr +9
1 2 3