Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105
Do you need to pay for trying games? Will I lose everything if I fail at it?
Do you need to pay for trying games? Will I lose everything if I fail at it?
@Gemsona no stakes at all! The games will either reward you for a good score, or in the case of G&G, if you win. If you don't win, nothing happens. It's not really a matter of gambling at all.
@Gemsona no stakes at all! The games will either reward you for a good score, or in the case of G&G, if you win. If you don't win, nothing happens. It's not really a matter of gambling at all.
This is awesome!!! As long as I don't have to pay for entry or losing
This is awesome!!! As long as I don't have to pay for entry or losing
Nope, things will always tell you if you have to.
Nope, things will always tell you if you have to.
@Gemsona @karanoid
Hi. Games earn money, regardless of how long it takes. For community-created games in the forums, yes since they're for fundraising for a flight. But the Fairgrounds games don't have such thing as an "entry fee". Oh, and technically, you can't "lose", since there is no competition with other players (you're playing alone, though you can race someone for fun).
@Gemsona @karanoid
Hi. Games earn money, regardless of how long it takes. For community-created games in the forums, yes since they're for fundraising for a flight. But the Fairgrounds games don't have such thing as an "entry fee". Oh, and technically, you can't "lose", since there is no competition with other players (you're playing alone, though you can race someone for fun).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I lost at artifactory because timer ran out, but as long as there's no penalties it's cool!
I lost at artifactory because timer ran out, but as long as there's no penalties it's cool!
@Gemsona Even if you fail, you will still get credit (treasure) for playing. [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
@Gemsona
Even if you fail, you will still get credit (treasure) for playing.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Mahogi

THANK YOU FOR THIS i owe u my life
@Mahogi

THANK YOU FOR THIS i owe u my life
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
@8v3c
Happy it helped :D Omg I love your rainbow dragons, high five pride brother/sister :D
@8v3c
Happy it helped :D Omg I love your rainbow dragons, high five pride brother/sister :D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
This is AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing this solution with everybody!
This is AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing this solution with everybody!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 105