Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105
@Mahogi
Thanks! It's just a bit time consuming to max out the daily bonus...
@Mahogi
Thanks! It's just a bit time consuming to max out the daily bonus...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Mahogi
How do people only do it in two turns and two seconds? I feel like that's near impossible?
@Mahogi
How do people only do it in two turns and two seconds? I feel like that's near impossible?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars
Getting a lucky board. I got a 1-turn board for Medium once.
@Sterlingstars
Getting a lucky board. I got a 1-turn board for Medium once.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788
Thank you this kinda helped me understand?
@pyereciae2788
Thank you this kinda helped me understand?
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars
You're welcome...? Anyways, there are lucky boards, but they're pretty rare to get.
@Sterlingstars
You're welcome...? Anyways, there are lucky boards, but they're pretty rare to get.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
my highscore is 11 turns, 12 secs
my highscore is 11 turns, 12 secs
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Just another voice chiming in here to say how wonderfully helpful this guide is! Although at first I was relying on the diagrams a lot, before long it just became second nature, and I feel like I understand the underlying logic you need to solve the puzzles now. Cheers :D
Just another voice chiming in here to say how wonderfully helpful this guide is! Although at first I was relying on the diagrams a lot, before long it just became second nature, and I feel like I understand the underlying logic you need to solve the puzzles now. Cheers :D
@Mahogi Thank you!!! <3
I do have a question, can only those on the leader board on this thread can use the image you put in your reply? Or can everyone use it?

I'm just curious :3
@Mahogi Thank you!!! <3
I do have a question, can only those on the leader board on this thread can use the image you put in your reply? Or can everyone use it?

I'm just curious :3
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
@undespair Nawww xD I'm glad to see this! Ye it's absolutely amazing to play this game when you memorise the 3 patterns.... Cheers!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] @K9Dog 1st I made it with intention for the new leaderboard entries, but, I think everyone deserves it, who managed to TAME this game, to defeat it :D This badge is like "I finally beat this game" [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@undespair
Nawww xD I'm glad to see this! Ye it's absolutely amazing to play this game when you memorise the 3 patterns.... Cheers!!

@K9Dog
1st I made it with intention for the new leaderboard entries, but, I think everyone deserves it, who managed to TAME this game, to defeat it :D This badge is like "I finally beat this game"
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I used to be super scared of Glimmer and Gloom, but I tackled the methods and now it's not so scary! :D first time in awhile since I played in the fairgrounds, thank you!
I used to be super scared of Glimmer and Gloom, but I tackled the methods and now it's not so scary! :D first time in awhile since I played in the fairgrounds, thank you!
3u37mIB.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105