Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105
@KDCCreative

Haha 4 seconds xD LOVE IT
Usually I paste the screenshots to Paint program if I want to save them ^^

@Cerberus38

Nice, this was the goal! As indeed Artifracture would start getting on my nerves, especially once you start you can't ever pause, and the payout gets better only after some rounds, it would be tense clicking and you would end up randomly losing because required tiles wouldn't bother to drop Dx
Yeah I spent a LOT of treasure on this festival Dx Need to quickly make more as I am sure I will spend a lot on Arcanist's festival too xD

@Jeans

Haha I'm glad :D I can't even play EASY properly to be honest as it takes me much longer than winning HARD xD And I think easy had only 200 treasure payout so omg why I would spend time on it, when I can win 1600 with same time spent or less :'D
@KDCCreative

Haha 4 seconds xD LOVE IT
Usually I paste the screenshots to Paint program if I want to save them ^^

@Cerberus38

Nice, this was the goal! As indeed Artifracture would start getting on my nerves, especially once you start you can't ever pause, and the payout gets better only after some rounds, it would be tense clicking and you would end up randomly losing because required tiles wouldn't bother to drop Dx
Yeah I spent a LOT of treasure on this festival Dx Need to quickly make more as I am sure I will spend a lot on Arcanist's festival too xD

@Jeans

Haha I'm glad :D I can't even play EASY properly to be honest as it takes me much longer than winning HARD xD And I think easy had only 200 treasure payout so omg why I would spend time on it, when I can win 1600 with same time spent or less :'D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
This is so helpful, oh my gosh! Thanks for making this- now I can actually play this game with a method to my madness vs. random clicking, haha.
This is so helpful, oh my gosh! Thanks for making this- now I can actually play this game with a method to my madness vs. random clicking, haha.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I have missed my high score but this is the best I have captured ^^ (Does anyone know how you can see your high score after getting it?)

110kmco.png
I have missed my high score but this is the best I have captured ^^ (Does anyone know how you can see your high score after getting it?)

110kmco.png
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
@Knickknacks

Oh boy I was the same xD And I would always get stuck with some unremovable tiles XD

@Woopa

Yes you can see the best score in the main game menu I think, it should show all 4 games!
@Knickknacks

Oh boy I was the same xD And I would always get stuck with some unremovable tiles XD

@Woopa

Yes you can see the best score in the main game menu I think, it should show all 4 games!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Thanks ^^ Wait - does it mean seconds or how many moves you did? (and yes - i only manage to win a game after this guide xd)
qnadmv.png
Thanks ^^ Wait - does it mean seconds or how many moves you did? (and yes - i only manage to win a game after this guide xd)
qnadmv.png
@Woopa

It shows how many MOVES you did, you can only see the seconds in the winning screen :)
I am happy you managed! I had HUGE help from chatoyant's guide myself :)
@Woopa

It shows how many MOVES you did, you can only see the seconds in the winning screen :)
I am happy you managed! I had HUGE help from chatoyant's guide myself :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I am glad for you. But again, thank you for making this post - it really helped me a lot ^^
@Mahogi I am glad for you. But again, thank you for making this post - it really helped me a lot ^^
@Woopa

Awww I am glad xD
@Woopa

Awww I am glad xD
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
This is super useful!
This is super useful!
PQznZys.png
Add me onto the wall of fame! [img]https://snag.gy/HcpvTZ.jpg[/img]
Add me onto the wall of fame!
HcpvTZ.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105