Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105
oh bless this guide! im too dumb to understand how anything in glimmer & gloom works, but this guide leaves very little room for me to muck it up.
oh bless this guide! im too dumb to understand how anything in glimmer & gloom works, but this guide leaves very little room for me to muck it up.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
yeees
yeees
[img]https://i.imgur.com/T4RG3ZG.png[/img] [sub]and thats after only practicing for 15 mins. this is really useful, and its a bit tough to get the hang of in the beginning but once that muscle memory kicks in you consistently do these at around 15-25 seconds depending on the even/odd numbers and your luck
T4RG3ZG.png
and thats after only practicing for 15 mins. this is really useful, and its a bit tough to get the hang of in the beginning but once that muscle memory kicks in you consistently do these at around 15-25 seconds depending on the even/odd numbers and your luck
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
Whew, first time's the charm, even though it took me 69 turns :,)
Whew, first time's the charm, even though it took me 69 turns :,)
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@Mahogi would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you so much for making this, it is so helpful!
@Mahogi would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you so much for making this, it is so helpful!
@atomicsquid
There isn't a pinglist, just a Top 10 list for the least number of moves and fastest time for playing Hard mode of G&G.
@atomicsquid
There isn't a pinglist, just a Top 10 list for the least number of moves and fastest time for playing Hard mode of G&G.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@BishieKaichou
self-pinging for later
@BishieKaichou
self-pinging for later
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
@Pheonix404

pinging myself for later
@Pheonix404

pinging myself for later
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Bump
Bump
Thank you for this guide! I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm making money :'D
Thank you for this guide! I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm making money :'D
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105