Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105
This is so helpful. I was afraid to try it in case I couldn't figure it out but I'm glad I did. It takes me a little over 1 minute per game, hopefully my times will improve soon.
This is so helpful. I was afraid to try it in case I couldn't figure it out but I'm glad I did. It takes me a little over 1 minute per game, hopefully my times will improve soon.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Just finished a game in 20 turns in 23 seconds!
Edit: 14 turns in 17 seconds!
Edit again: 12 turns in 15 seconds!
Edit again: 8 turns in 14 seconds!
Just finished a game in 20 turns in 23 seconds!
Edit: 14 turns in 17 seconds!
Edit again: 12 turns in 15 seconds!
Edit again: 8 turns in 14 seconds!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Thank you for explaining G&G! I was able to complete the game in 8 turns and 11 seconds. ^-^
Thank you for explaining G&G! I was able to complete the game in 8 turns and 11 seconds. ^-^
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Mahogi I've been having lots of trouble understanding this; around row 5/6, it just starts getting out of hand, but I did manage to get to things like this, but I'm unsure how to win with this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9as575Y.png[/img] Thank you for this guide, maybe I just need some practice
@Mahogi
I've been having lots of trouble understanding this; around row 5/6, it just starts getting out of hand, but I did manage to get to things like this, but I'm unsure how to win with this:
9as575Y.png
Thank you for this guide, maybe I just need some practice
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
@Mahogi This is actually amazing, thank you for sharing! Once I figured it out, this method works perfectly every time. ETA: I just got 11 turns in 15 seconds! (Sorry for the double ping ^^;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/b8bYj7n.png[/img]
@Mahogi
This is actually amazing, thank you for sharing!
Once I figured it out, this method works perfectly every time.

ETA: I just got 11 turns in 15 seconds! (Sorry for the double ping ^^;)

b8bYj7n.png
earthshieldr.png
@FrekyFreakshow
I know right??? The payout is SO good! The payout in VERY HARD is even better, 4000 treasure, but damn the solution is complex and impossible for phone users XD as you need to scroll and search a lot for specific patterns.

@Foxe
It's amazing to see how quickly you improved in the game xD

@Physik
I am so glad people are finding this useful :)

@Talismarr
Ooooh yes I did a lot of testing with different outcomes, to see if the patterns REALLY work, as to me this is the most important - working patterns in different tile positionings. And I actually got only single ping :O
(As I am not subscribed)
@FrekyFreakshow
I know right??? The payout is SO good! The payout in VERY HARD is even better, 4000 treasure, but damn the solution is complex and impossible for phone users XD as you need to scroll and search a lot for specific patterns.

@Foxe
It's amazing to see how quickly you improved in the game xD

@Physik
I am so glad people are finding this useful :)

@Talismarr
Ooooh yes I did a lot of testing with different outcomes, to see if the patterns REALLY work, as to me this is the most important - working patterns in different tile positionings. And I actually got only single ping :O
(As I am not subscribed)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@FuzzyDwagon Yes, rows 4 5 and 6 are the ONES that cause trouble. In the picture I see you need to apply the clicking pattern for ROW 4 [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/1zxxufc.jpg[/img] And until you fix ROW 4, the rest of the game don't matter, as you might need to apply ROW 5 and 6 rules too! Always clear 1 row at a time! Make sure you check out the guide at the button HOW TO PLAY, just scroll down little by little as you play the game and see if you need to apply a shown pattern and it will wort out ^^ later you will only need the top picture with all the rules together as you will know what to do
@FuzzyDwagon

Yes, rows 4 5 and 6 are the ONES that cause trouble.
In the picture I see you need to apply the clicking pattern for ROW 4
1zxxufc.jpg
And until you fix ROW 4, the rest of the game don't matter, as you might need to apply ROW 5 and 6 rules too! Always clear 1 row at a time!

Make sure you check out the guide at the button HOW TO PLAY, just scroll down little by little as you play the game and see if you need to apply a shown pattern and it will wort out ^^ later you will only need the top picture with all the rules together as you will know what to do
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411706989975044097/483750212243030016/unknown.png[/img] this is from a while ago, sadly i didnt put in the part of the screenshot showing that it was for hard mode (i just shared it with a friend), i dont know how id be able to prove it (screenshots dont save to my computer, they just copy to the clipboard)
unknown.png
this is from a while ago, sadly i didnt put in the part of the screenshot showing that it was for hard mode (i just shared it with a friend), i dont know how id be able to prove it (screenshots dont save to my computer, they just copy to the clipboard)
OMG I finally figured it out! Not sure what clicked but something sure did (aside from my mouse, LOL). Still haven't figured out the finer details of the game but I'm finally starting to see patterns emerging and I'm slowly getting a better handle on it. At least now I feel like I can max out my streak without burning out like I did with Artifracture.

Now I can start making back all that treasure I spent during Flameforger's.
OMG I finally figured it out! Not sure what clicked but something sure did (aside from my mouse, LOL). Still haven't figured out the finer details of the game but I'm finally starting to see patterns emerging and I'm slowly getting a better handle on it. At least now I feel like I can max out my streak without burning out like I did with Artifracture.

Now I can start making back all that treasure I spent during Flameforger's.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@/Mahogi Thank you so much for this awesome guide!!!!!!!i was a pro in easy mode but now i can say i'm a pro in hard mode!!!
@/Mahogi Thank you so much for this awesome guide!!!!!!!i was a pro in easy mode but now i can say i'm a pro in hard mode!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105