Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@Mahogi I have recorded my 18 move record + more gameplays, because I don't know why (xD) and when my internet won't suck (damn limits, but it won't be long. Probably it'll be good today) I'll upload it
@Mahogi I have recorded my 18 move record + more gameplays, because I don't know why (xD) and when my internet won't suck (damn limits, but it won't be long. Probably it'll be good today) I'll upload it
cruwJG.png
@lunarchase

Alright I wanna see it!
Also did you notice I updated the ROW 4 solution into a faster and easier one?
@lunarchase

Alright I wanna see it!
Also did you notice I updated the ROW 4 solution into a faster and easier one?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@@CheshireCatUk1

Hello! I am sorry I forgot to ask BEFORE adding your Glimmer and Gloom video link into my guide (especially when I use only half of it) :O
Let me know if you are okay with this, and if not I will remove it :)
@@CheshireCatUk1

Hello! I am sorry I forgot to ask BEFORE adding your Glimmer and Gloom video link into my guide (especially when I use only half of it) :O
Let me know if you are okay with this, and if not I will remove it :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi Hey there! Of course! i don't mind you adding the video at all :) (happy to help)
and thank you for the Credit :D
Great thread!!!!
@Mahogi Hey there! Of course! i don't mind you adding the video at all :) (happy to help)
and thank you for the Credit :D
Great thread!!!!
nm3rOUz.png
This is so helpful!
This is so helpful!
Never surrender, Guardian. Never. There is always a way to glory. —Lord Shaxx
@CheshireCatUk1

Thank you! It was very helpful as I myself haven't recorded any gameplay and some people requested it. And what was super good you do the beginning exactly as I do, so I hope this will help everyone to figure the game out :)

@Woopa

I am glad!!!
@CheshireCatUk1

Thank you! It was very helpful as I myself haven't recorded any gameplay and some people requested it. And what was super good you do the beginning exactly as I do, so I hope this will help everyone to figure the game out :)

@Woopa

I am glad!!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi this is my weird video https://youtu.be/Y0KCG8Hf2Jc
It was recorded yesterday, so it doesn't have new tip except I mentioned it in the subs
@Mahogi this is my weird video https://youtu.be/Y0KCG8Hf2Jc
It was recorded yesterday, so it doesn't have new tip except I mentioned it in the subs
cruwJG.png
@lunarchase

Yep, this video is near perfect, it's pretty much what I would do myself just ALSO add voice or at least text commentary to let people know what I am doing when, and why suddenly I started causing mess all over the game xD
But yeah very good :) I really like how the rules are all visible on the side so you dont have to scroll around xD
@lunarchase

Yep, this video is near perfect, it's pretty much what I would do myself just ALSO add voice or at least text commentary to let people know what I am doing when, and why suddenly I started causing mess all over the game xD
But yeah very good :) I really like how the rules are all visible on the side so you dont have to scroll around xD
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi New record [img]https://i.imgur.com/TePk5LA.png[/img]
@Mahogi New record

TePk5LA.png
cruwJG.png
i found this guide yesterday and its a LIFESAVER i am drowning in easy money. thank you so much >:)c guess who tied your high score [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315875750869860353/486216019547783168/unknown.png[/img]
i found this guide yesterday and its a LIFESAVER i am drowning in easy money. thank you so much

>:)c guess who tied your high score

unknown.png
  • frek
  • he/him or they/them
  • fr+9 | france
|
|
|
buy my lightning subspecies dragons !
(every dragon after Looper is for sale)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105