Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 104 105
@Mahogi Sorry if this ping is unwanted, I also wanted to hop in and say thank you so, so much for making this guide! <3 I had long ago given up Fairgrounds completely because of how long it took me to reach the daily treasure cap. But recently I've been able to get to 75kt in about 15-20 minutes thanks to this! Once I learned the patterns for the 5th and 6th rows it's been smooth sailing~ I can only imagine how helpful the guide has been to other players as well, it's so well-made and thought out. You're a real MVP! And just for fun! Today, I was lucky enough to beat the game in just 3 clicks: [img]https://i.imgur.com/19mqWIK.png[/img]
@Mahogi Sorry if this ping is unwanted, I also wanted to hop in and say thank you so, so much for making this guide! <3 I had long ago given up Fairgrounds completely because of how long it took me to reach the daily treasure cap. But recently I've been able to get to 75kt in about 15-20 minutes thanks to this! Once I learned the patterns for the 5th and 6th rows it's been smooth sailing~ I can only imagine how helpful the guide has been to other players as well, it's so well-made and thought out. You're a real MVP!

And just for fun! Today, I was lucky enough to beat the game in just 3 clicks:

19mqWIK.png
r6J6MbS.png
Thanks so much for this guide! So easy to make treasure with the limited time I spend on here now. I managed to get 30k just getting the hang of it in the last half hour before reset last night.

Yep hit cap in a little over half an hour with a couple distractions :) 10/10 tysm again
Thanks so much for this guide! So easy to make treasure with the limited time I spend on here now. I managed to get 30k just getting the hang of it in the last half hour before reset last night.

Yep hit cap in a little over half an hour with a couple distractions :) 10/10 tysm again
TAkaIpD.png
this is the guide that made me rich able to afford all the apparel plans i have :3c!

i love this, after learning the patterns i can impress people on how fast i can clear levels AND make money!
this is the guide that made me rich able to afford all the apparel plans i have :3c!

i love this, after learning the patterns i can impress people on how fast i can clear levels AND make money!
lKbEdUQ.png
After playing hard and following the guide, medium became easier (and I got lucky once, getting a 1-move win).
After playing hard and following the guide, medium became easier (and I got lucky once, getting a 1-move win).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This really has to be my favorite guide!!
This really has to be my favorite guide!!
~She/Her~FR+3/EST
Wow..this was really really helpful! Like the others I gave up fairgrounds because of
the long grind and all! But when I got hang of this easy peasy 75k! wheee!! Thank you so much! <3
Wow..this was really really helpful! Like the others I gave up fairgrounds because of
the long grind and all! But when I got hang of this easy peasy 75k! wheee!! Thank you so much! <3
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@iiswizzle
@iiswizzle
SVt2S0L.png
this doesnt help im still stuck xD
this doesnt help im still stuck xD
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I've been trying this for a while now and still can't get it. I think the wording of the instructions is what is confusing me. Is there anyway someone can be more specific about the steps?
I've been trying this for a while now and still can't get it. I think the wording of the instructions is what is confusing me. Is there anyway someone can be more specific about the steps?
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
My roommate helped me figure this out. It is awesome once you understand it. Have two pages open side by side so you can see the rules. Just get the top three rows all light colored. After that you just have to follow the pictures.
When a row has an even amount of purples (let's say 4). You just click on the row below and go left to right till you've changed all of them to yellow.
When you have odds just follow the pictures.
My roommate helped me figure this out. It is awesome once you understand it. Have two pages open side by side so you can see the rules. Just get the top three rows all light colored. After that you just have to follow the pictures.
When a row has an even amount of purples (let's say 4). You just click on the row below and go left to right till you've changed all of them to yellow.
When you have odds just follow the pictures.
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 104 105