Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@EmeraldHalftail

Interesting! Is it about the hard mode? Do show me anyway :)
@EmeraldHalftail

Interesting! Is it about the hard mode? Do show me anyway :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I finally got it to work. Thank you so much
I finally got it to work. Thank you so much
I actually managed to get it in 6 moves once. although most of mine are still 30+
I actually managed to get it in 6 moves once. although most of mine are still 30+
I guess I am just not following the instructions quite right... I just can't get it to come out right. Is there any way that you can number the steps instead of just using circles? I'm trying to follow it, but it never comes out right for me.

EDIT! OH! Left to right, row by row, top to bottom! I get it now!!!
I guess I am just not following the instructions quite right... I just can't get it to come out right. Is there any way that you can number the steps instead of just using circles? I'm trying to follow it, but it never comes out right for me.

EDIT! OH! Left to right, row by row, top to bottom! I get it now!!!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@mahogi
I think this is my favorite game now that I understand it. Those rules are God sent haha. Though I couldn't imagine me memorizing the patterns. To much to remember lol. I will just stick with the same method you have and have a side window open.
It takes me a little longer because I just started out. I take around 2 to 3 minutes per game haha. But I imagine id get faster with practice.
@mahogi
I think this is my favorite game now that I understand it. Those rules are God sent haha. Though I couldn't imagine me memorizing the patterns. To much to remember lol. I will just stick with the same method you have and have a side window open.
It takes me a little longer because I just started out. I take around 2 to 3 minutes per game haha. But I imagine id get faster with practice.
AUccLMx.png
Very very very very good :D
Very very very very good :D
@Juneun

Haha nice! Yeah over time you manage to get better records :D Our record is the same now I think, 11 turns was my best, I have no idea how my sister got down to 7 xD

@kariann02

Yeah if you get lucky it's possible to complete the game silly fast! And the pay out is so good O_O Im happy it works for you now! Now just need to help the other person xD I did ping them the same message as you so hopefully they will figure it out too, as, as long as you do it in order it always works!
And yeah, around 30 moves is completely normal, when you need to apply 1 or 2 row rules.

@ravynfyre

Yes, I myself was struggling until I realised that the order means everything, as I would just click the patterns semi-randomly and not understand why it wont work xD

@Mizukiuki

I myself ended up from hating the game to loving the game, when I finally know how to play it xD I always understood the general idea, but i would always get stuck with couple tiles in dumb places.
You will definitely get faster! I took over a minute too, but over time I am clicking the patterns faster and faster, even if I can't memorize so much clicks myself xD The most important in the beginning is to slowly figure out all the row rules really work, and the rest comes automatically :)
And STILL for 2 minutes 1600 treasure is good, as I had to spend much more than this in Artifracture! Or Tidal Trouble.

@EchoDino

I am glad you approve haha!
@Juneun

Haha nice! Yeah over time you manage to get better records :D Our record is the same now I think, 11 turns was my best, I have no idea how my sister got down to 7 xD

@kariann02

Yeah if you get lucky it's possible to complete the game silly fast! And the pay out is so good O_O Im happy it works for you now! Now just need to help the other person xD I did ping them the same message as you so hopefully they will figure it out too, as, as long as you do it in order it always works!
And yeah, around 30 moves is completely normal, when you need to apply 1 or 2 row rules.

@ravynfyre

Yes, I myself was struggling until I realised that the order means everything, as I would just click the patterns semi-randomly and not understand why it wont work xD

@Mizukiuki

I myself ended up from hating the game to loving the game, when I finally know how to play it xD I always understood the general idea, but i would always get stuck with couple tiles in dumb places.
You will definitely get faster! I took over a minute too, but over time I am clicking the patterns faster and faster, even if I can't memorize so much clicks myself xD The most important in the beginning is to slowly figure out all the row rules really work, and the rest comes automatically :)
And STILL for 2 minutes 1600 treasure is good, as I had to spend much more than this in Artifracture! Or Tidal Trouble.

@EchoDino

I am glad you approve haha!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I'll keep messing with it and maybe it'll eventually click, but if anyone can link a video that'd be fantastic. For something like this I think I need a visual--other than a picture, anyway. I'm not at all familiar with this game so it's a learning curve for me.
I'll keep messing with it and maybe it'll eventually click, but if anyone can link a video that'd be fantastic. For something like this I think I need a visual--other than a picture, anyway. I'm not at all familiar with this game so it's a learning curve for me.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38

Here Cerberus, watch around 6 first minutes of this video! It explains the basic of the game, + suggests an easier solution to ROW 4 problem :) But for the ROW 5 and 6 I recommend to continue with my guide (if you want that is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9NPoRz18g&feature=youtu.be
@Cerberus38

Here Cerberus, watch around 6 first minutes of this video! It explains the basic of the game, + suggests an easier solution to ROW 4 problem :) But for the ROW 5 and 6 I recommend to continue with my guide (if you want that is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op9NPoRz18g&feature=youtu.be
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Updated to an even faster gameplay!
Updated to an even faster gameplay!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105