Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105
@Mahogi Yep! Luckily my monitor is wide enough that I can have the cheat sheets on one side and G&G on the other. I kept playing today even after hitting the cap just for practice and keep getting faster as I get more comfortable with where I'm clicking.
@Mahogi Yep! Luckily my monitor is wide enough that I can have the cheat sheets on one side and G&G on the other. I kept playing today even after hitting the cap just for practice and keep getting faster as I get more comfortable with where I'm clicking.
NEW HIGH SCORE!!!! 6 turns in 5 seconds!!!!!
NEW HIGH SCORE!!!! 6 turns in 5 seconds!!!!!
zdkBiZa.png
I got 6 turns in 5 secs too!
I got 6 turns in 5 secs too!
gU2ykYl.png
@Mahogi Haha welp. :P [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f4be68263fd3df5c1a408226dca9c94f.png[/img]
@Mahogi

Haha welp. :P f4be68263fd3df5c1a408226dca9c94f.png
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
Thanks, this guide helped me so much XD
Thanks, this guide helped me so much XD
I've seen the light now *happy sob*
I've seen the light now *happy sob*
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
[center]*that feeling when you FINALLY get it* [img]https://suzie81.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/colbert-o.gif[/img] I was starting to think I was just not capable of understanding this game XD Finally a good gold income!! Thank you all so much for these guides, you really are all lifesavers (and money savers too)![/center]
*that feeling when you FINALLY get it*

colbert-o.gif

I was starting to think I was just not capable of understanding this game XD
Finally a good gold income!!

Thank you all so much for these guides, you really are all lifesavers (and money savers too)!
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
@Mahogi

Yay!
2lc668y.jpg
@Mahogi

Yay!
2lc668y.jpg
I just maxed out in 15 minutes. Wow :o
I just maxed out in 15 minutes. Wow :o
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
Just leaving a marker for myself to find this again

Thank you for the guide!
Just leaving a marker for myself to find this again

Thank you for the guide!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105